monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:25 pm
@blatham,
Trump's design is already established. It's based on narcissism.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:30 pm
@blatham,
I believe you.

Unfortunately.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:32 pm
@blatham,
That never occurred to me. Good grief.

Where the hell is Charlie Brown?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:40 pm
@layman,
I actually have a long time friend of the family, he was on the police force with my dad back in the early 70's, and has kept close ties with us. He disappeared about 6 years ago with his wife. The next time he actually got in contact with me, about a year ago, and I answered the phone "Hey Uncle Bill!", he told me he went by Kay now... My Uncle Bill is now my Aunt Kay, so like the old military days, I just call him by his last name now. He has stayed with his wife and as far as I know, he still has his man parts, he just had boobs added and now wears a wig. The kicker of it all? He's a Trump supporter, Tea Party Activist and a strong Conservative.
blatham

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:41 pm
I'm not worried about the wall. There is the very real possibility of a pretending wall, but not an actually there and solid thing.

But even if that happened, all we need to do is, on the Mexican side, put up a scaffolding for a dozen lovely local female dancers, then bring over (Soros will fund) 30 or 40 Australian men and bus them to the American side, then provide them with an endless supply of Harvey WallBangers and four hours later, there's a hole in that wall you could drive an Oklahoma mobile home through, going sideways as often happens with Oklahoma do-it-yourself mobile home transport.
cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:45 pm
@blatham,
Trump's wall is just bluster like most things that comes out from his mouth. Congress has control over the purse string, and they can't blow tens of billions on a wall that's only symbolic.
ossobucotemp

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:47 pm
@blatham,
Well, like, duh!
0 Replies

layman

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:49 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I actually have a long time friend of the family, he was on the police force with my dad back in the early 70's, and has kept close ties with us. He disappeared about 6 years ago with his wife. The next time he actually got in contact with me, about a year ago, and I answered the phone "Hey Uncle Bill!", he told me he went by Kay now... My Uncle Bill is now my Aunt Kay, so like the old military days, I just call him by his last name now. He has stayed with his wife and as far as I know, he still has his man parts, he just had boobs added and now wears a wig. The kicker of it all? He's a Trump supporter, Tea Party Activist and a strong Conservative.

Very strange phenomenon. I guess could kinda remotely understand why some male who was extremely effeminate might "wish he was a woman." That way, nothing that might normally be "expected" from a man would be expected from him.

He could put on a dress, shun all tasks that might require physical strength beyond what you might expect from a woman, he could be very frightened at "danger" (e.g. scream when he saw a mouse) without being chided much for being a coward, etc.

He wants a different "social" (not necessarily sexual) role to play.

He might not "feel" masculine, because he isn't, biology aside. I don't know how many of these could truly be said to "believe" they are female. They just want to impersonate one, that's all. What I would call a fraud.

Better to be seen as a girl than a "girly-man," I suppose. If he had the fortitude to just "man-up" and admit he's a candyass he wouldn't have to go through the charade. But, if he had that, then he wouldn't have the problem to begin with, ya know?

0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:50 pm
@Sturgis,
I've posted you up, but you don't know that.
Consider me as always listening.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
CI... never thought to ask you this personal question until this moment... have you ever smoked pot?

If the answer is "no" then be alerted that if I ever have the pleasure of spending time with you again down in San Francisco, that I will insist you join me. If you protest, then I will, and I swear it, hire Tonya Harding to beat you about the head and shoulders with a rusting hubcab.
ossobucotemp

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:56 pm
@blatham,
Sounds brilliant re surmises.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 04:59 pm
@blatham,
I extend the same invite to you Blatham, if you are ever in Denver let me know and we can pass the green around.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 05:00 pm
flittering odd thought...

The universe births this thing that looks at and thinks about the universe.

that seems a tad remarkable to me.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 05:12 pm
@blatham,
'kay. See you in San Francisco.
Learned to drink beer in the air force. Advanced to the hard stuff not long after. Had my first throw up and hang over after a few of us airmen went to Long Island while waiting for our flight to Morocco. I was assigned to work at the BOQ (bachelor's officers quarter) the next day, and the sergeant saved me by letting me spend time in the toilet heaving and you know what.
Got to the point, we'd spend the good part of the day drinking beer, and stacking the cans up to the ceiling at the bar.
On one trip to Tangiers, we ran into some French paratroopers. They didn't speak English, and we didn't speak French, and spoke by sign language. We exchanged our USAF insignias for their insignias, and was wearing them on our uniform. The MP's took them away, and took us back to the airport for our flight back to base. Good memories.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 06:35 pm
@blatham,
Why bother with the wall? What you do is every 100 yards put up a sign in several languages that says: Caution! Landmines ahead!

Then plant land mines all up and down the border. Have to make them in America though with plastic so as not to alert a metal detector.

Figure that after a couple dozen *boom!"s, illegal immigration will pretty much come to a halt across that border.
layman

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 07:01 pm
@McGentrix,
Great idea, Gent!
McGentrix

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 07:04 pm
@layman,
I knew we'd find common ground again.
layman

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 08:18 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I knew we'd find common ground again.

Well, unfortunately, Gent, I just responded to your post in the red shift thread in a manner that might have been almost as cocky and dismissive as yours to me was.

But, on another topic of disagreement, I'd like to hear yours thoughts on this question, posted previously:

Quote:
Who's that white guy with the BLM movement who got a lot of press recently by claiming to be black, and then getting exposed?

What's up with him? Was he merely "confused?" Or was he just a fraud?

layman

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 08:50 pm
@layman,
Ya know, Gent, you may have trouble seeing the relevance, but a few years ago the City of Philadelphia elected a lot of homosexuals to their city council, then passed a "non-discrimination" ordinance.

Relying on their ordinance, they told the boy scouts that they must accept homosexual boys as members.

The boy scouts didn't want to take homosexual boys on their camping trips, having them sleep in tents with straight boys, and **** like that, so they refused.

Philly then tried to get them thrown out of their building.

Federal Courts, at both the district and appellate levels, ruled that Philly's actions were unconstitutional and ordered them to pay in excess of $1 million to the Boy Scouts as compensation, after the City spent about 10 years trying to prosecute them.

It seems that the homosexuals just couldn't even begin to entertain the possibility that someone *other* than them could possibly have any rights. They thought they had the absolute right to force the boy scouts to take in homosexual members, whether they liked it, or not.

But the court ruled that The BS's constitutional "right to association" had been violated.

Surprise, surprise. Sometimes the one demanding something isn't the ONLY one who has rights, ya know? The homosexuals had trampled all over the Boy Scouts' rights, rather than vice versa.

See what I'm getting at?
layman

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 09:03 pm
0 Replies