monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

NSFW (view)
bobsal u1553115

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 07:42 pm
I'm curious: how Trumpsters would feel if Donnie Two Scoops ever used that word?
coldjoint

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 08:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I'm curious:

Me too. Why is Obama above the law?
coldjoint

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 08:45 pm
@coldjoint,
-7 is not an answer. Why is Obama above the law? Surely one of the seven Laughing Laughing Laughing critics knows why.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 09:23 pm
Off-Duty Missouri Officer In Trump Hat Placed On Leave After Threatening Man

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellectualist/news/off-duty-missouri-officer-in-trump-hat-placed-on-leave-after-threatening-man-GibNoCmavEuF8w3JaaFbwA

JakeThomas

4 hours ago
Officer Brandon Harrison was placed on administrative leave after threatening a man while off duty.

https://imageproxy.themaven.net/273x206/https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Ftheintellectualist%2Fnews%2FmYU3wDD7m0KJ6-CkkxRXfQ%2F6qWJwPIVckqPGEdigDeSgQ

According to The Hill, an off-duty police officer in Missouri was placed on administrative leave after he was caught on video threatening a man following a car accident.

Officer Brandon Harrison was featured in a video posted to TikTok over the weekend that went viral as it spread to Twitter.

Harrison was sporting a “Trump 2020” hat in the video, which shows him “confronting an unidentified man in an expletive-filled tirade.” The off-duty officer appears to get in the man’s face and orders him to sit on the curb, yelling, “Sit the f--- down!”

When the man responds, “An officer is supposed to be respectful,” Harrison replies: “I’m not working right now. I’m on vacation. I will f--- you up. Sit down.” Harrison also accuses the man of lying about the accident.

A female on-duty officer tells the man to do what Harrison says and sit down. When the man says he wants to call other police, specifying a sheriff’s deputy, Harrison responds with a smile, “We are the police.”

The Hill reported that no one appeared to be injured in the accident, and “Harrison reportedly said in an additional TikTok posted by the same user that the damage to his truck was minimal.”

The St. Joseph Police Department said in a statement that it has reviewed portions of the video and an investigation will be conducted, according to the report.

“Police Officers are the most conspicuous representatives of government and, to the majority of people; they are a symbol of stability and authority upon which they can rely,” the release states. “Unbecoming conduct on the part of police officers adversely affects the operations of the department and ultimately destroys public confidence in it. All matters involving officer misconduct allegations are and will be investigated by the department.”

More at the link.
coldjoint

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 09:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Off-Duty Missouri Officer In Trump Hat Placed On Leave After Threatening Man

Did he say anything about Obama being above the law, or is it your usual hate filled post about the enemy, an American.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 10:15 pm
So no one wants to answer why Obama should not be charged or held responsible in a Civil court for conspiracy? Why is he above the law? Because you share his ideology? That ideology does not hold themselves accountable and is a bad bet if you are going to talk about equal justice or the rule of law.
MontereyJack

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 11:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense. He was pres, and trumpies had all sorts of sub rosa suspect contacts with unfriendlyforeigners, which trump roundly denied were taking place. Perfectlywithin the purview of the esecutive under the consriitutions, as you guys keep reminding us when trumpies do it now. can't have it both ways. Obama would have been remiss in his duties had out intelligence agencies not thoroughly investigated. And Barr's phony exoneration of stone should be investigated and barr should be removed from office.
coldjoint

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 11:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
So no one wants to answer why Obama should not be charged or held responsible in a Civil court for conspiracy?

-7 again for an answer. It is clear everyone must think Obama broke the law since no one is challenging it. So why should he be held accountable?

Remember how many times Democrats said "no one is above the law"? Now they have a chance to prove it. Urge Obama to turn himself in and Biden to drop out of the presidential race.
coldjoint

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 11:34 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Obama would have been remiss in his duties

By conspiring, knowing there is no evidence, to get someone he does not want in the new administration he was very remiss of his oath to the Constitution. It was, and is, a criminal act. It is very close to treason, or it just is.

Lock him up.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 24 Jun, 2020 11:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
Obama's flunkies mischaracterized the supposed contacts to try to justify an illegal investigation.

It's time to file charges against Mr. Obama.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:52 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
So no one wants to answer why Obama should not be charged or held responsible in a Civil court for conspiracy?

-7 again for an answer. It is clear everyone must think Obama broke the law since no one is challenging it. So why should he be held accountable?

Remember how many times Democrats said "no one is above the law"? Now they have a chance to prove it. Urge Obama to turn himself in and Biden to drop out of the presidential race.

What is the specific crime you think Obama committed. Please be specific, no bullshit please, don't tell me he's not an American citizen....don't tell me he's a traitor, don't tell me he cooperated with the Russians, or the Chinese or all sorts of Muslims planning to enslave young white girls in some sort of sex slave plot without specifics.

If Obama, or Hillary or John Kennedy or any of the Bidens plotted against this country...I want them exposed and have them pay the price. I've been disappointed with former politicians who proved to be unworthy and not fit for office.......I see politicians as temporary caretakers, people who represent the citizens in their districts, or States or the entire country who must "MUST" keep this country strong, safe and stable.

Bottom line is that people like Oral, Cold and a few others just resent others they believe don't hew to their point of view. They are not capable of thinking things thru....because thinking makes your brain hurt....it's so easy to just demonize the others by proclaiming they are idiots, demented, disloyal, tree huggers, oxygen junkies, wimps who wish to drink uncontaminated water, folks who want to vote, dopes who are not smart enough to hate other people, people who are so indoctrinated that they refuse to look at only 'hate blogs' because they might actually be able to digest several opinions/facts.....In other words, they are folks who wish to control others...I'm not sure why they do this, I don't know if it's because they think people look down on them, because they don't trust themselves .. or it's some sort of religious or political purity thing.

If we continue to embrace the idea of division we will be picked off like victims of a distress sale. I know some Americans are oblivious how many authoritarian governments operate, but most folks should be able to depend on the patriotism of those who do tend to these thing to keep this country/and our allies safe.

I don't know how a sly/conniving /simpleton-leader/opportunist/predator was able to convince the people in this country that he was the answer to imaginary problems.
oralloy

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:59 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Bottom line is that people like Oral, Cold and a few others just resent others they believe don't hew to their point of view.

Progressives are the ones who hate everyone who doesn't agree with them. Conservatives can handle disagreement without hating people.

glitterbag wrote:
They are not capable of thinking things thru....because thinking makes your brain hurt....

You are the one who has a low IQ. My IQ is 170.

glitterbag wrote:
it's so easy to just demonize the others by proclaiming they are idiots,

It's you and the progressives who engage in childish name-calling.

glitterbag wrote:
In other words, they are folks who wish to control others...

That's what progressives want. Conservatives favor freedom and liberty.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:03 am
@glitterbag,
specific crime? Like, Obamagate isn't enough?
glitterbag

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:15 am
I don't want to read anything by oral tonight.....I don't have a clue what he/she has ever done that I should respect as an informed opinion. There are Mensa members holding signs on road crews...it's pretty good money, but it's not rocket science or brain surgery or meteorology. I'm not insulting any of those jobs...they are all important, seriously they are all vitally important because that's how we maintain a stable society (it's sad that Americans have created a class system about occupations).

So....... I'm not in the market for pointless blather from someone who wants to be more important/informed/knowledgeable than they are......especially from some person who refuses to tell anyone what their claim to fame is....no one should be embarrassed/humiliated that they served this great county of ours.

Sad there are so many posers.
oralloy

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:23 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I don't have a clue what he/she has ever done that I should respect as an informed opinion.

You don't need to know who I am. What matters is the fact that you cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts.

glitterbag wrote:
someone who wants to be more important/informed/knowledgeable than they are......

That person would be you.

You are the person here who never has any idea what they are talking about.

glitterbag wrote:
Sad there are so many posers.

People like you, you mean.

Yes, it's quite sad that posers like you go around pretending to be something that you aren't.

Quite silly as well.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:31 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

specific crime? Like, Obamagate isn't enough?

Can you tell me what Obamagate is????? Why can't we get past this and move on to Bengazi and Hillarys Pizza gate child prostitution? And don't forget, Trump has just alerted us to the threat of 'progressives' tearing down Jesus Christ monuments......****, the next thing you know the 'idolators' will demand we take 'In God we Trust' off our money!!!!! This is scary.......I only keep $1 bills in my wallet so that Jesus know I love him more than the poor people do (they don't have as much money as those of us who carry around evidence) Obviously If I have $200 in one dollar bills in my wallet...its so much more devout than some progressive having only Four $50 bills in their nasty ass purse. Jesus gets pissed if we don't honor him with a crap load of filthy lucre to share with the money lenders at the Temple.

0 Replies

hightor

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 03:52 am
GOP House candidate publishes lengthy report claiming George Floyd's killing was a “deepfake” hoax

https://mediaproxy.salon.com/width/1200/https://media.salon.com/2020/06/winnie-heartstrong-0624201.jpg
Missouri Republican candidate for Congress, Winnie Heartstrong

Winnie Heartstrong has bizarrely claimed that former cop Derek Chauvin is actually "Cash Cab" host Ben Bailey
farmerman

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 03:53 am
Obamagate is a Trump created "alternate reality" Hypothesis that claims all sorts of Malfeasance by our great former president. So far, the only evidence and even any knowledge of such an occurrence , is only in the minds of our two alternate reality dwellers, Or'l and pinky.
Ill bet their mothers are so proud of what theyve delivered.