Mon 22 Jun, 2020 11:44 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Biden ws out and about

Biden is a senile old fool.
farmerman

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 12:14 pm
@coldjoint,
no more than the present occupant of the white house. Or is he just suffering from terminal ignorance?
Trying to smush together some pro Trump **** eh?
Sorry, After 4 years of his fraud, self dealing, lying, narcissism, racism and , and misogynous talk, as well as forgetting what he says from ay to day. BIDEN is gonna be a quantum leap in integrity and intelligence than this BUMBLING BUM.

HEs been played by so many world leaders that he is permanently tuned to an open E .
coldjoint

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 12:20 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
BIDEN is gonna be a quantum leap in integrity and intelligence

A quantum leap backwards. Biden has no integrity. He is a plagiarizer and is corrupt. The Ukraine tape proved it. His whole family has cashed in on influence peddling. You cant possibly believe what you say about Biden. Plus, he is a racist.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 12:43 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
but if you notice, the rabids are even more strident.
Yes, they are and I expect that will increase as Trump continues his decline.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 12:45 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Add "defund the police" to the list as well.
Not well thought out, is it?
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 12:46 pm
@Region Philbis,
You're a naughty boy, Region.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:01 pm
Quote:
Media wrong — Trump rally was huge success

Quote:
But there’s one important fact they’re ignoring — the smashing online success of the rally.

Over five million people viewed the rally on various platforms, the Trump campaign announced.

Do not expect the media to tell the truth about Trump, ever.
https://thehornnews.com/media-wrong-trump-rally-was-huge-success/
0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 02:10 pm
@farmerman,
True, I found myself feeling sorry for the unfeeling bum see him in that picture where he looked like a whipped old dog.

The trouble is that he don't have Hillary Clinton to turn into a common enemy this time. Unless he is hating on someone or something, he ain't got nothing. He is not with the pulse of the country. Last time most of the country was wanting somebody who didn't belong to the "establishment." A populous president. Instead they got a conman and they know it.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 02:17 pm
I never really got how racist you really were until you posted this crap with the Pepe Frog pasted all over it. You really are a disgusting person.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 02:19 pm
@maporsche,
Add early and often!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 02:37 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
I'm for sure going to add my name to the next rally...and every one after that.

So let me understand this, you are going to go and take seats from people who want to see the President and then at the same time you are going to mock the low turn out of his events? Yep, the left is nothing but Brownshirts now. How's to feel to be a fascist?
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 04:10 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
I never really got how racist you really were until you posted this crap with the Pepe Frog pasted all over it. You really are a disgusting person.

Progressives falsely accuse people of racism because they can't defend their demented ideology using facts or logic.

And enough with your illegal vote-down abuse.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 04:11 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Remember, the "creepy Joe" is a creation of the Trump campaign. It needs a target.

Remember that Creepy Joe can't keep his hands to himself.

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/joe_hunter_biden_cartoon-1024x709.jpg

farmerman wrote:
running scared because his crimes will need to be answered in court.

Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to conduct witch hunts against people who disagree with them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 04:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You really are a disgusting person.

You are the proven liar. You post dishonest stories. So, something like that coming from you means absolutely nothing. Just like the other crap you spout.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 05:24 pm
Quote:
The Elites Are Revolting

Quote:
Our Establishment is revolting – in fact, it stinks on ice. What you see out there is our alleged betters struggling mightily to hold onto the power that we Normal people dared to wrest away from them in 2016. One component of their campaign is the burning and looting information operation conducted by black-clad pawns. The other component is the soft power corporate/media/cultural conspiracy to silence dissent and enforce fearful conformity to their narrative. Usually, a revolution is conducted by the peasants to throw off a tyrannical ruling class. Here, the ruling class is waging a political and cultural war to retake and then tighten its grip on the masses. They are no longer even pretending to seek the consent of the governed. And once they retake power, that’s it – they will never give up power again.
This is about casting off the “tyranny” of you having rights and interests that get in the way of the best and the brightest doing whatever the hell they want, a continuing theme in my new book The 21 Biggest Lies about Donald Trump (and You!). And a key component of this cynical plot is systematically denying you the protection of norms and laws, all while subjecting you to them where it benefits the elite.

That sums it up nicely. I am glad I have nothing to do with it, besides opposing it. For those who do, I cannot feel shame you and you do not feel it either. You feel and think what you are told to feel and think. That is living? As Joe would say "C'mon man".
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/06/22/the-elites-are-revolting-n2571007?2217

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 05:54 pm
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples_resource/image/48093-Liberty_Valance.jpg
Quote:
Peaceful protestor Liberty Valance poses with newspaper headline that got it all wrong. He is now expected to win in a landslide.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 22 Jun, 2020 06:40 pm
Quote:
Trump says Obama may have committed treason

Trump has been right before.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/503993-trump-says-obama-may-have-committed-treason