@MontereyJack,
Quote:
RACIST CONSPIRACY SHITHEADS

What racist conspiracy?
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:22 pm
@coldjoint,
how about your vriou pov regrding "outlawing and doing away with" (regrding a clear reference to denial of rights of assembly for people who do not buy your own bag-o-crap.

Oral's routine for violently doin away with political prty;s (not that the Constitution eaven mentions that (Oral tripped hiself up on that one too). The 1st Amendment guarantees rights of assembly and redress of grievances.

I could go on and on but you guys need to be reminded of your unletttered assertions regarding your proclaimed "understandings "
MontereyJack

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:25 pm
@coldjoint,
OH. YOU MEAN THE WORST RACE RIOT IN AMERICAN HISTORY, WHEN WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN TULSA BURNED DOWN THE ENTIRE BLACK BUSINESS AND RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT OF GREENWOOD IN TULSA, MURDERED HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE, AND WREAKED THE FIRST AERIAL FIRE BOMBING OF AMERICAN CITIZENS, AMERICAN CITIZENS IF COLOR, ON THEM. WHICH TRUMP'S CHOICE OF TULSA MEMORIALIZED. THAT DESTRUCTYION OF AMERICAN CITIES?
coldjoint

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:27 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
The 1st Amendment guarantees rights of assembly and redress of grievances.

It does not guarantee unlawful actions like assaulting police, arson, and looting. To conflate what is going on with peaceful protests are an insult to peaceful sincere protestors. And an insult to our Constitution.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
When you live in the past, and bitch about the future, you are shitting on today. What is going on is un American and is so far a mockery of laws encouraged by a corrupt media, race baiters and devious politicians and corporations. Communism is what you are supporting.
MontereyJack

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Somehow you manage to ignore the history of this country andwhy those kinds of things happen every day, George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbrey, Breona Taylor, as well as the millions of peaceful demonstrators in thousands of peaceful protests in over 700 American communities large and small in every state of the country for your fantasy America in flames mirage.
coldjoint

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:46 pm
Quote:
'Stunning': Barr scorches media for 'bovine silence' on collapsed Russiagate narrative

Quote:
In an interview on “Fox Sunday Futures,” Barr also asserted that the various government investigations into the Trump campaign’s possible ties to Kremlin were the “closest we have come to an organized effort to push a president out of office” since the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

and the media.
Quote:
“It’s like not even a ‘Whoops,’ and they’re just on to the next false scandal,” Barr said in the interview.

It’s been stunning that all we’ve gotten from the mainstream media is sort of bovine silence in the face of the complete collapse of the so-called Russiagate scandal, which they did all they could to sensationalize and drive,” he said.
“So that has been surprising to me, that people aren’t concerned about civil liberties and in the integrity of our governmental process.”

Equal justice is what you people want, right?

https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/stunning-barr-scorches-media-bovine-silence-collapsed-russiagate-narrative/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
MontereyJack

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump chose barr because he knew he would excuse and justify whatever nutball idea trump had as the prerogative of a president. barr is more than upholding his end of the corrupt deal.
coldjoint

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Trump chose barr

Trump's right to pick whoever he wants. The Senate confirmed him.
Quote:
barr is more than upholding his end of the corrupt deal.

Barr has done nothing corrupt.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
those kinds of things happen every day,

No, they do not happen everyday. There are Islamic terror attacks everyday. There is black on black crime killing more than the police do by a wide margin, and that happens everyday. This is sensationalized propaganda to get Trump. Blacks are a distant second, if not even lower, on the priority list. Power is what these Communists want.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:28 pm
Quote:
AG Bill Barr Blows a Hole in the Black Lives Matter Narrative with Current Facts and Figures (VIDEO)

Quote:
For the past few decades we’ve been reforming our institutions to make sure they reflect our values. And police have been engaged in that… Instances in the shooting of black unarmed males has been dropping. It was 38 five years ago, last year it was ten. Ten in the nation and six of those were involved in attacking the police officer. So while any death is too many. The fact is that in proportion it’s relatively small. I mean there were roughly 8,000 homicides of African Americans in our country every year. 8,000! Ten last year were shooting (by police) a black male.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/ag-bill-barr-blows-hole-black-lives-matter-narrative-current-facts-figures-video/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
He never heard about over riding vetoes or "the President proposes and Congress disposes."

You shouldn't assume that I am as ignorant as a progressive.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:31 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
What amazes me is how "little Pinky" and his mate "the Bomb" spout **** that is counter to what our Constitution states,

You cannot provide any examples of either of us stating something that is counter to the Constitution.

farmerman wrote:
and how little they really know from such subject as PAD and history. I almost wonder whether or not they are citizens.

You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in our posts.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:31 pm
@revelette1,
We could do away with birth control - stop testing for pregnancy!
oralloy

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:32 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
how about your vriou pov regarding "outlawing and doing away with" (regarding a clear reference to denial of rights of assembly for people who do not buy your own bag-o-crap.

There is no right to abuse the law to harm innocent people.

farmerman wrote:
Oral's routine for violently doing away with political parties

Nonsense. What violence?

It's the left that is violent.

farmerman wrote:
not that the Constitution even mentions that (Oral tripped himself up on that one too).

You cannot provide any examples of any untrue statements in my posts.

farmerman wrote:
The 1st Amendment guarantees rights of assembly and redress of grievances.

It doesn't protect a right to abuse the law to harm innocent people.

farmerman wrote:
I could go on and on

You can't substantiate a singe thing that you've said about our posts.

farmerman wrote:
but you guys need to be reminded of your unlettered assertions regarding your proclaimed "understandings "

The only person here who is unlettered is you. You have no idea what you are talking about.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
montereyjack wrote:
racist conspiracy shitheads

Falsely accusing everyone of racism is really pretty silly.

montereyjack wrote:
just another of joint's nutball posts

His posts are factual and reasonable.

I don't know if the BLM goons are really a Marxist front, but it would not surprise me.

There are precedents for that sort of thing. The feminist movement is actually all about Marxism.

That's why feminists try to savage the right with obviously fake accusations, but say that leftists should be free to rape whoever they want.

montereyjack wrote:
and the majority of the country agrees with them.

Appeals to the crowd are a logical fallacy.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
your fantasy America in flames mirage.

No mirage. Violent thugs really did cause massive destruction in our cities.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
even reliably conservative McGentrix thinks that opinion is full of ****.

Luckily for me I do not require validation from other people in order to state and defend my views.

By the way, "that this thing in Seattle is an open rebellion against the US government" is a fact, not an opinion.

MontereyJack wrote:
You're clearly advocating fascist bullying..

Crushing an insurrection is hardly fascism.

Bullying is the proper government response to an insurrection.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
The Guardian wrote:
Trump's Berman-SDNY disaster

I perceive no disaster.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 21 Jun, 2020 03:00 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote: