monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 11:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I've seen one video. I am unaware of any others that are publicly available.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 11:46 am
Quote:
Rod Rosenstein’s admission exposed heinous plot against Trump

It is not going away. These riots are a convenient way for the media to ignore this story. When the dust settles the facts will remain.
Quote:
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) laid bare why the actions to undermine the Trump campaign should shock and dismay any American. “By any measure what the Obama/Biden administration did in 2016 and 2017 makes everything Richard Nixon even contemplated pale in comparison.” This includes propping up the falsehood-ridden Steele dossier, which was paid for by the Clinton campaign, clear violations of ethics by Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and the FBI attempting to entrap Michael Flynn, who has since been exonerated.

What is becoming completely clear is that the Department of Justice wanted to prevent, then destroy, a Trump presidency. These were not open-minded officials being led by the facts; they were manipulating the facts and hiding exculpatory evidence to bring down Trump and his associates.

Obama will not escape the guilt by association. If he does people are saying either he was awfully stupid or he is above the law. Obama loses either way.
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/rod-rosensteins-admission-exposed-heinous-plot-against-trump/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:00 pm
Quote:
Insurrection Backfiring: Latino Gangs Go To War On Looters In Chicago

Even gangs want nothing to do with American hating Communists. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Latin Kings street gang aggressively purging their neighborhoods of “looters” in the suburbs of Chicago. In Cicero, Illinois over the past few days there were multiple shootouts and people were seen ramming trucks into looters’ cars. Two people were killed and 60 were arrested. Frankly, it’s hard to say how much of this was targeting “looters” versus just targeting anyone black who happened to be driving through, there seemed to be a mix of both.

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/06/04/insurrection-backfiring-latino-gangs-go-to-war-on-looters-in-chicago/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:04 pm
Here is what some, a lot, are backing. Do you really hate your country this much?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:10 pm
Looks like the socks have had enough of the truth. Massive thumbs down because the truth hurts and they have nothing but lies they cannot defend.

Conservatives 1 Socks 0
Olivier5

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:14 pm
I can't breathe.
0 Replies

engineer

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Newest finding is that one of them hit him with the side of his car. Absurd.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
You do realize dummy, if "socks" were out "silence" you:

1. only five down votes'd do it.
2. it doesn't really silence you.

You're out numbered and you go out of your way to be nasty and vindictive. You post some of the most vile and bigoted **** anywhere short of Freep.

If you have any courage of your convictions you'd face up to it like a man and stop your whining. Livinglava has more courage of conviction than you do and I respect her for it. Oralloy takes his lumps like a man and goes on.

Take a hint: you want thumbs up at least post something people can appreciate even if they don't agree with it. I thought oralloy's piece on why he didn't become a Michigan Militia member was good, thoughtful and important. I voted it up.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:34 pm
@engineer,
Jebus. Had not read that. Not surprised. What a terrible horrifying way to go at the hands of three redneck racists.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You do realize dummy, if "socks" were out "silence" you:

That post was not addressed to anyone. Do you have a guilty conscience?
Quote:
and you go out of your way to be nasty and vindictive. You post some of the most vile and bigoted **** anywhere short of Freep.

You have yet to produce one post that proves that. It is just your lying that makes it so. You can't back them up. That has been proven.

As far as being vindictive and nasty I will never corner the market on that on this forum.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:46 pm
@coldjoint,
The dummy its addressed to is you and even the dummy you are picked that out.

And I'm the dummy???????
coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
And I'm the dummy???????

Yes you are, and you are also full of hate, dishonest, and morally bankrupt. Anything else little man?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Speaking into a mirror again. Figures, you have no friends.

How about getting back on topic, troll.
coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 12:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Figures, you have no friends.

You are the one who lives in the world of back stabbers and liars, not me.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:16 pm
Derek Chauvin's interaction with a new mom with 2 month old in car

WASHINGTON — In August 2007, Melissa Borton was returning to her Minneapolis home to unpack groceries after a trip to Rainbow Foods with her 2-month-old child and 5-year-old German shepherd.

As the then-30-year-old turned her green minivan left into an intersection, she saw flashing blue and red lights behind her. She was confused. She didn’t think she had disobeyed any laws.

Borton stopped her van and rolled down her window in anticipation of interacting with the two approaching policemen. One was Derek Chauvin, the officer who would be charged this month with manslaughter and second-degree murder for the killing of George Floyd, which sparked national outrage and protests against systemic racism.

Chauvin and an unnamed officer “without a word” reached inside her car, unlocked the door and began pulling her out while she was still strapped in, Borton recalled in an interview with The Times.

“They fumbled with my seat belt and dragged me away,” Borton said. “They didn’t say anything to me this entire time.”

An attorney for Chauvin did not respond to a request for comment. The Minneapolis Police Department would not provide the name of the second officer.

As Borton was being pulled from her vehicle, she remembers hearing her “hysterical” crying newborn and barking dog. The officers put her in the back seat of their squad car. While there, she asked the officers why she was being detained. She recalls one saying her van “matched a description.”

As she sat there, the front of her gray T-shirt began to get soaked with breast milk.

“You probably have postpartum depression,” she recalled an officer saying. “You should get help for that.”

After about 15 minutes, they let her go without further explanation.

The next day, Borton lodged a formal complaint with the Minneapolis Police Department.

Weeks went by, but she never heard back.

More than six months later, she took it upon herself to call the department to ask about the status of the complaint. They confirmed that an officer had been disciplined but declined to provide further details, according to Borton.

-----

Borton, who is white, said the episode gave her a very small glimpse into how many black Americans feel about police.

“I’m not a black person,” Borton said. “But on a very minuscule level, I get that you can’t trust police.”

Borton, now 43 and still a Minneapolis resident, said she tells the story of this interaction to people whenever the topic of Minneapolis police comes up.

“There’s something wrong with the police around here,” she said. Borton said her story shows a “long history of an officer who’s unhinged and probably shouldn’t have been on the force.”

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-06-04/woman-recalls-minneapolis-officer-derek-chauvin-2007-traffic-stop
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:17 pm
Quote:
William Barr claims he has evidence Antifa is hijacking George Floyd protests

This not Adam Schiff saying it. Barr has the evidence if he says he does. That means Democrats are working with Antifa, maybe not directly, but they certainly support the violence going on right now. They and the media insist looting and violence are protests.
Quote:
“We have evidence that Antifa and other similar extremist groups as well as actors of a variety of different political persuasions have been involved in instigating and participating in the violent activity,” Barr said at a press conference.

Those similar groups are Leftists, Communists, totalitarian violent bastards and enemies of this country.
https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/william-barr-claims-he-has-evidence-antifa-is-hijacking-george-floyd-protests/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true
coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:19 pm

Lies catch up with people. That is why people keep lying.
coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:32 pm

Lies, lies and more lies from the anti-American politicians and race baiters.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Fox News=Faux News. How true.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Jun, 2020 01:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Do the 12 people who thumbed down my post have the guts to identify themselves? There are not twelve regulars on this thread. There are about 8 or 9 and three of them would not down vote my posts.

I await the list of people. Surely your identity will not hurt any standing you have. Correct?