Quote:
be honest:

Practice what you preach.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:41 pm
Voices From The Right
Quote:
Trump must be removed. So must his congressional enablers.
that's George Will, for the love of god
Real Music

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:46 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Biden’s response to the street protests: “Shoot em in the leg.”
Brilliant.

1. I see you are still spewing more lies about democrats.

2. Why don't you provide a source link to this false claim you are making about Biden?

3. Better yet, Why don't you tell everybody how much you love Trump's responses to the protest?
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:53 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Trump must be removed. So must his congressional enablers.

George Will? Wasn't he relevant at one time? Now he is just a soldier in the army of hacks hating Trump to make a living.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:54 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Biden says police should be trained to ‘shoot 'em in the leg instead of the heart’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-police-training-shoot-em-in-the-leg
Quote:
love Trump's responses to the protest?

Trump is responding to the riots. Peaceful protests do not bother him.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:56 pm
@blatham,
George Will never sets his hair on fire!
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Biden says police should be trained to ‘shoot 'em in the leg instead of the heart

1. Thank you.
2. Statements without source links will always be questioned.
3. Especially (incomplete) statements.
4. Lash conveniently left out the second part of the statement.
5. I underlined in bold the part Lash conveniently left out.
5. Thank you for at least posting the entire statement.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:59 pm
HEY LASH!!!

What would the "Greens" do???
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:17 pm
Quote:
Horowitz: Colorado antibody testing proves the CDC’s remarkably low fatality rate for coronavirus

We have been had. This had another purpose from the start. All the misinformation was most likely planned to produce fear, chaos and economic destruction. Worldwide conspiracy? You bet. They want to put people in the place "they" want them to be. Destroying America is a priority.
Quote:
On May 22, I publicized groundbreaking data from the CDC’s website suggesting that the bottom-line infection fatality rate of COVID-19 is just 0.26%, even assuming a likely low estimate that 35% of all infections are asymptomatic. What was viewed by the political and scientific “experts” as hearsay from right-wingers was confirmed by their own gold standard agency. Now we have corroborating evidence from a very large sample size in the state of Colorado.

Until now some have criticized other serology tests as having too small a sample and perhaps inaccurate. But nearly all of them converged on an infection fatality rate (IFR) of roughly 0.2%. Now, Colorado has published the results of ongoing antibody tests with a massive sample size of 56,000. The study found, as of Thursday, that 7.75% of the entire state has been infected. That means that an estimated 489,500 Coloradoans have already had the virus. If you divide Colorado’s 1,135 deaths by the number of infections, you get a 0.23% IFR – almost exactly what the CDC pegged as the IFR nationwide!

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-colorado-antibody-testing-proves-cdcs-remarkably-low-fatality-rate-coronavirus/?utm_content=buffer61919&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=tw-cr

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:24 pm
@coldjoint,
I think someone should tell all those dead people the good news.
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I think someone should tell all those dead people the good news.

Why don't you? Cuomo said "people die."
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:37 pm
Pentagon officials express concern as Trump threatens to use military to 'dominate' protestors
Source: CNN

As tear gas wafted through the air in Lafayette Park across from the White House, Trump announced from the Rose Garden that if state or city leaders refuse "to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents," he will invoke the Insurrection Act, an 1807 law that allows a president to deploy the US military to suppress civil disorder.

But some Pentagon officials are deeply wary, several defense officials tell CNN. They have tried to respond by making a strong case that the situation does not yet call for deploying active duty troops unless state governors make a clear argument that such forces are needed.

"There is an intense desire for local law enforcement to be in charge," a defense official said, alluding to the laws that forbid the military from performing law enforcement roles inside the United States.

There is also discomfort with the civil order mission among some National Guard troops -- more of whom are now mobilized inside the US than at any previous time in history.

-snip-

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/troops-deploying-washington-dc/index.html
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Pentagon officials express concern as Trump threatens to use military to 'dominate' protestors

Then they can confront their boss. It will be taken care of. It might root out some more Obama holdovers.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 09:16 pm
https://twitter.com/libbygarvey/status/1267621740248776711

We ordered @ArlingtonVaPD to immediately leave DC. Appalled mutual aid agreement abused to endanger their and others safety for a photo op.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 09:19 pm
Bishop of DC church outraged by Trump visit: 'I just can't believe what my eyes have seen'

Source: CNN

CNN) Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington said Monday evening that she is "outraged" after President Donald Trump visited her church without advance notice to share "a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus."

Her pointed comments came after the President walked from the White House to St. John's Episcopal Church, a house of worship used by American presidents for more than a century. Peaceful protesters just outside the White House gates were dispersed with tear gas, flash grenades and rubber bullets. It was all, apparently, so Trump could visit the church.

"I am outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's, nor as you just articulated, did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now," Budde told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "AC360." And in particular, that of the people of color in our nation, who wonder if anyone ever -- anyone in public power will ever acknowledge their sacred words. And who are rightfully demanding an end to 400 years of systemic racism and white supremacy in our country. And I just want the world to know, that we in the diocese of Washington, following Jesus and his way of love ... we distance ourselves from the incendiary language of this President. We follow someone who lived a life of nonviolence and sacrificial love."

Read more: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/01/politics/cnntv-bishop-trump-photo-op/index.html
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 09:51 pm
@coldjoint,
http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.com/comics/nq/2020/nq200601.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Bishop of DC church outraged by Trump visit:

Someone should tell her the Left hates Christianity. Her hating Trump only saves her temporarily. And did someone write that reply to Cooper for her?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:21 pm
https://i.imgur.com/05f50gW.jpg
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
with Farrakhan? Bill Ayres? Rev. Wright? behind bars?
glitterbag

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 10:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I listened to the Bishop tonight. The Bishop was outraged over the blasphemy that Trump displayed.....
0 Replies