monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

farmerman

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
yesterday FAUX had several hours of live coverage of looters in Philly,
Why not get together and decry the entire system starting at the top. You dont think many of these clowns didnt take license from Trumps threats and brain dead tweets??

Ive got some real estate in the Pantanal you may wish to consider
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 02:00 pm
Quote:

Black journalist: Race riots are based on a lie that white cops kill black men all the time

Quote:
Riley said the media promote the false narrative that there has been a spike in racially-charged incidents involving the police because any time this happens, the press obsessively cover it and hype it around-the-clock.

“[There’s] blanket media coverage when they happen because of social media, but this does not mean that this is happening more often,” Riley underscored. “Those two things are not distinguished in much of the coverage, and I find that very disturbing.”

Riley pointed out: “From all the data we have, police use of force has actually gone down considerably since the early 1970’s. So these events happen less frequently. And yet, because when they do happen they get more attention, people have the opposite impression.”

Ignoring the science of statistics is lying to the public just like they have for almost 4 years. Time to stop listening to these people in the media.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/01/black-journalist-race-riots-are-based-on-a-lie-that-white-cops-kill-black-men-all-the-time-928729
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 02:03 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
failing to recognize the militia members and Right wingers involved??

Let's have some proof those groups are there. Left wing agitators have been identified.
Lash

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 02:04 pm
Biden’s response to the street protests: “Shoot em in the leg.”
Brilliant.
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 02:09 pm
Quote:
Networks Insist That Protests Across Country Have Been 'Mostly Peaceful'

These people are not going to stop lying.
Quote:
The networks went out of their way to protect violent left wing mobs like Antifa rioting and looting this past weekend, by insisting they were the outliers in demonstrations that happened across the country, protesting the death of George Floyd. While showcasing the violent riots, all three of the major networks still argued repeatedly that these "protests" were “mostly peaceful,”

Again, the media thinks people are stupid and the ones repeating this narrative are stupid or devious liars. The riots have been very violent and destructive.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/06/01/networks-insist-protests-across-country-have-been-mostly
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 02:36 pm
https://imgur.com/wVg9pBD.jpg
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 03:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
That is a good thing. He kicks ass as SOS.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 03:23 pm
Quote:
Darkness Falls
The collapse of the rule of law across the country, intensified by Antifa radicals, is terrifying.

Quote:
The media, visibly exhilarated by this latest explosion of black rage, had its own explanation for the chaos: people were outraged that the officer who had kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for a sickening eight-plus minutes had not yet been arrested and charged. not just in Minneapolis but across the country, intensified by Antifa radicals. But when that arrest came, along with murder and manslaughter charges after a lightning-fast investigation by the district attorney, the anarchy continued

Learn the truth don't avoid it.

Quote:
Facts don’t matter to the academic victimology narrative. Far from destroying the black body, whites are the overwhelming target of interracial violence. Between 2012 and 2015, blacks committed 85.5 percent of all black-white interracial violent victimizations (excluding interracial homicide, which is also disproportionately black-on-white). That works out to 540,360 felonious assaults on whites. Whites committed 14.4 percent of all interracial violent victimization, or 91,470 felonious assaults on blacks. Blacks are less than 13 percent of the national population.

If white mobs were rampaging through black business districts, assaulting passersby and looting stores, we would have heard about it on the national news every night. But the black flash mob phenomenon is grudgingly covered, if at all, and only locally.

https://www.city-journal.org/terrifying-collapse-of-the-rule-of-law
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 03:57 pm
Surprised You Tube has not banned this.
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 04:07 pm
Just looking at the voting. I have a -10, a post I made at two o'clock. After that my posts have a reasonable number of down votes. This is the same time someone stopped posting. When he returns those reasonable numbers will disappear. I won't name him because I cannot prove it.

Why do liberals ( for lack of a better word) need to cheat and lie?
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:00 pm
@coldjoint,
They've arrested members of the boogaloos and the 3% already.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:01 pm
@Lash,
And what would the "Greens" do???
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
They've arrested members of the boogaloos and the 3% already.

Prove it. There is no reason to believe a thing you say.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
Too bad. He'd do less damage as a failed Senate Candidate.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Tony freaking Robbins. Really. Why not Falon Gong or twitchy.com???
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Just looking at the voting. I have a -10, a post I made at two o'clock. After that my posts have a reasonable number of down votes. This is the same time someone stopped posting. When he returns those reasonable numbers will disappear. I won't name him because I cannot prove it.

Why do liberals ( for lack of a better word) need to cheat and lie?

This post is now -10 and that poster is back.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Tony freaking Robbins. Really.

He was the host. Did you listen to the doctors? Of course not, they do not speak narrative.

Your disapproval of people that tell you facts does not change those facts. A child knows that. Why you don't is anyone's guess besides your penchant for lying, that is no longer a guess. It is proven fact.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:50 pm
@coldjoint,
The source of your inability to find mainstream source for thought and your inability to stay on topic make me suspect emomotional disturbance or drugs.

Though I admit your speculation regarding thumbing is highly amusing and stupid. How in the world do you manage 10 or 15 sock accounts? I think you do it to yourself to garner pity or something.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:12 pm
Hey cj, be honest: what do you think of a man waving a Bible around who hasn't been in a church for over a year but hasn't missed a golf outing in years????
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
The source of your inability to find mainstream source

Mainstream sources lie.
Quote:
How in the world do you manage 10 or 15 sock accounts?

You tell me.
0 Replies