monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 08:44 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
The president respects nothing but money and power.

The president loves this country. Everything else is a distant second.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 08:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Riiiiight, that why I was crew on a nuclear sub, I can't be trusted.

"What did you do in the war, daddy?"
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 08:50 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Nixon went out and talked to antiwar protesters informally at the Lincoln Monument, where was the SS????

I am sure they were there, and that protest was not violent.
Quote:
Knowing he would encounter a crowd of student protesters that had camped out on the National Mall, Nixon set off with Sanchez, his physician and a Secret Service team.

You couldn't tell the truth if you tried.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/nixon-meets-anti-war-protestors-lincoln-memorial
0 Replies

roger

Sun 31 May, 2020 08:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Got some funny ones about people accidentally shooting their kids, kids shooting parents, kids shooting kids - interested?

You could start a whole new joke thread, with this as the topic title.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 08:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Riiiiight, that why I was crew on a nuclear sub, I can't be trusted.

They trained a terrorist Pensacola. Everyone makes mistakes.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 09:40 pm
Quote:

The President Has the Constitutional Power to Restore Order. He Must Act.

Think Trump is listening?
Quote:
What has happened over the last few nights in major cities of the United States is unacceptable. It has gotten worse because the federal and state governments have failed to convey the signal that order will be maintained and the rule of law enforced.

That must end. The president and governors must work together to restore order, including by deployment of the military where that is necessary. The Justice Department and state law enforcement, particularly the FBI and its Joint Terrorism Task Forces, must make it clear that lawbreakers will be arrested and serious crimes will be vigorously prosecuted. Anti-America must be made to understand that America has had enough.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/the-president-has-the-constitutional-power-to-restore-order-he-must-act/
bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 09:43 pm
@roger,
It'd be funny only to cj. It'd wear on my heart too much.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 09:45 pm
@coldjoint,
You're an idiot. The guy in Pensacola was not one of ours. Calling me a terrorist? Shame on you.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 09:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
It'd be funny only to cj. It'd wear on my heart too much.

There you go again. PM Roger. Tell him how great you are too.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 09:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Calling me a terrorist?

No, I said you were a mistake.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 31 May, 2020 10:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Think Trump is listening?

No, Trump isn't listening. If he were, he'd be doing more to assuage fear and resentment instead of stoking fires that torch America.

A leader has to step up and walk the fine line of making sure every American is heard, taken seriously and problems solved. He has not done that. Hence his approval rating hasn't broken over 50% of all Americans.

This isn't winning. This is hemorrhaging. Nothing to stop the carnage, Trump twits nothingness, because that's who he is.

bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 10:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
There you go again. PM Roger. Tell him how great you are too.

OK. I give. What drugs are you on????
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 10:17 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
No, Trump isn't listening. If he were, he'd be doing more to assuage fear and resentment instead of stoking fires that torch America.

Trump can only stop it by enforcing the law. I am talking about the looting and destruction. The resentment was implanted by Obama. The media keeps it alive.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:21 pm
Twitter warning!

Quote:
Get tough Democrat Mayors and Governors. These people are ANARCHISTS. Call in our National Guard NOW. The World is watching and laughing at you and Sleepy Joe. Is this what America wants? NO!!!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2020
glitterbag

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:36 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Pssst Bob, I've got great gossip so I pm'd the dirt to Roger and he will forward it to you....hahahaha......please don't tell anyone else, Okay? Don't forget the secret handshake and the decoder ring.
coldjoint

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 01:30 am
Quote:
Schlichter: This Election Is Republicans Versus China

Quote:
Now, Biden always sides with the PRC because, like the elite whose Guccis he slurps, he’s totally comfortable with the Chinese supplanting the USA as the world’s preeminent nation – that’ll show those flag-waving flyover rubes who’s not boss! The totally-not-senile politician opposed Trump’s tariffs and his attempts to level the playing field, and Hi-Bidder Biden would sign agreements to lock in the former Deliverance trade model. His response to the People’s Liberation Army arms build-up that threatens our Pacific Fleet would be, “Hey man, I believe in building-up arms! I work out and I am strong and I can do more push-ups than you, fat!”

The Democratic party will sell this country out in a heartbeat.
Quote:
The fact is that the Democratic Party has a recent hatred of Trump but a long tradition of hating the United States. Its goal for the last half-century has been to supervise the decline of America as a world power, and the fact that the Chinese communists take good care of their friends makes it easier. There is zero doubt that the Chinese government is already all-in on a Biden puppet presidency and that it backs Senate candidates like ChiCom Kelly because it knows it can rely on them to place Xi’s interests ahead of America's.

They’ll deny it, of course. But here’s the hard and indisputable truth: This November, you can vote for the Republican Party, or you can vote Chinese Communist Party under another name.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/schlichter-election-republicans-versus-china
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 04:13 am
I bet Putin is loving this, not only did his boy deliver, he delivered big time.

America is burning while Trump whimpers in a bunker, too scared to face the people.

Seriously, this is what making America great again is supposed to look like?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 04:23 am
https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/officers-kneel-floyd-protest-02-gty-jef-200531_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Police officers kneel during a rally in Coral Gables, Florida, May 30, 2020, in response to the recent death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died while being arrested and pinned to the ground by a Minneapolis police officer.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-floyd-protest-updates-joe-biden-nationwide-protests/story?id=70979091&cid=social_fb_abcn
bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:48 am
@glitterbag,
I can't find my tin foil hat.

0 Replies

snood

Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:21 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Twitter warning!

Quote:
Get tough Democrat Mayors and Governors. These people are ANARCHISTS. Call in our National Guard NOW. The World is watching and laughing at you and Sleepy Joe. Is this what America wants? NO!!!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2020

The abysmal punkass coward posted this tough talk while cowering in a bunker hiding from protesters. A real president would address the millions of people taking to the streets to air their grievances, and not just take petty potshots at the hundreds trying to make the protests about chaos and violence. This is a moment for a real president to provide moral leadership - like the Minneapolis Police Chief who calls the other three cops complicit; instead of remaining silent about the injustice that befell George Floyd.

Donald Trump is a worthless piece of ****. The country will be well rid of him once we scrape him off of our shoes.