monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Real Music

Wed 20 May, 2020 08:15 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/aa/55/0faa5561bd14a9449490efa6d2a3bd05.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 08:20 pm
@RABEL222,
Thanks. One thing I do not want to do is be wrong. They'd never let me live it down. Its worth the effort to look at the site first before I check into what others say about it. The first thing I look for an "about us" section. There's a lot of cj's favorites that don't have one and some of them go to great lengths to hide who they are and who finances them. This is stuff mainstream press including Fox is entirely transparent about.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 08:24 pm
@coldjoint,
A. 51% is absolutely nothing to brag about ...
especially if ...
B. that 51% of the hairballs that voted for you to begin with.

Hold onto that 51%. It'll keep you happy until Trump loses 60% - 40%.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 08:25 pm
@Real Music,
He's 6'-2" and 239# dammit. The camera takes off 3" and adds 40#!!!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 May, 2020 08:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
The first thing I look for an "about us" section.

Probably the last thing too. You avoid the facts. The facts are consistently on Trump's side.
farmerman

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:07 pm
@coldjoint,
you mean "alternate facts" dont you??
OBAMAGATE is waiting for an "above the fold ' expose of the fake Kenyan president.
How about "Im taking Hydroxychloroquine.
or "Thisll all be gone by May 15"

the only thing he hasnt said was
"The economic fundamentals appear strong"

How about
"I know more about war than the generals on my staff"
coldjoint

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:18 pm
Twitter time

Quote:
Ted Cruz

@tedcruz

Wow. Ongoing spying from an outgoing POTUS on the incoming POTUS—directed by Obama himself—is unprecedented in the 243 years of our nation’s history. https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1262829621847916545

That rattled the Obama people and he was piled on by Obama suck puppies,
Quote:
Ted Cruz

@tedcruz

Obama bros are all simultaneously attacking this tweet, using near identical language (Lockhart manages to avoid expletives.). It’s curious, running screaming away from the crime scene doesn’t typically convey calm or innocence. https://twitter.com/joelockhart/status/1262911094231912455

Cruz wins!
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/05/20/why-does-this-ted-cruz-tweet-make-obama-officials-so-nervous-n411289
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:27 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
OBAMAGATE

Obama abused his power, that is a fact. Do you think he is above the law and the Constitution?
Hydroxychloroquine. Has been around for 65 years and is one of the safer drugs on the market. On the list of dangerous drugs Tylenol is more dangerous.
farmerman

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:30 pm
@coldjoint,
well, nice story. It Oughta maybe get you a National Book Award for Improbable Fiction.
You still live in Minsk ??
bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:38 pm
@farmerman,
Actually Farmer, The boy blunder Jared Kushner said May15. Donnie Fat Cheeks said "miraculously in" April.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:41 pm
@coldjoint,
That crap is ..... crap. But pretend that its true: why is it Trump has immunity from his crime in office but Obama doesn't. Can you explain how THAT works?
farmerman

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Hydroxychloroquine. Has been around for 65 years and is one of the safer drugs on the market. On the list of dangerous drugs Tylenol is more dangerous.
and Nitroglycerine has been around for over 170 yers but I wouldn't blow my nose at a cup of it.
Tylenol, in its recommended dosage is not considered to have dangerous properties, Hydroxychloroquine does, and its "safe dose" has yet to be determined.(Its an individually based regimen)

Kinda like peanut butter can turn on anaphylaxis, hydroxychloroquine has a property of chemically induced sinus arrhythmia
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:45 pm
@farmerman,
https://www.abc15.com/news/national/these-are-the-50-most-dangerous-drugs-on-the-market
There is a list of the dangerous prescription drugs, If Hydroxychloroquine is on there it is higher than fifty. You will see aspirin and Ibuprofen are more dangerous.

No stories, facts. What is your answer on Obama? Was he somehow entitled to ignore our Constitution?
farmerman

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
information overload. I picks up the lines but never realized it was by the sock- puppet-in -law.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Color me shocked a decent source. By dangerous are they speaking dose to dose or in total deaths per year?

Specifics cold joint, I don't trust your boil down.

I get no sense as to what their criteria is. Is it total bad reactions, is it because there's millions of doses of aspirin and 15 bad reaction vs 50 doses quinine and 12 bad reactions? I believe the facts and the science but they don't explain their criteria.

As a poison I know I can eat 50 times the aspirin dose and make it, but if I eat three times the dose of chloroquinine - I'm dead or severely damaged.
coldjoint

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:53 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
from his crime in office

Trump hasn't committed a crime. Three tears of looking and nothing. Obama is no longer in office. But if you mean should he be immune from dishonoring his oath to defend the Constitution, nope.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 10:03 pm
@coldjoint,
And neither has Obama. And Trump was impeached and Obama never was.

Trumps's charity was shut down after he became President, he's under investigation for emoluments. Trump is the one claims immunity - who ever heard of an innocent person claiming immunity.
coldjoint

Wed 20 May, 2020 10:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
And neither has Obama.

I do not care if you call it a crime or not Obama abused his power to crush political opponents and got caught. That it is spun makes it no less sleazy and dishonest. A man like that should have never been a leader, and he wasn't much of one anyway.

Builder

Wed 20 May, 2020 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Obama abused his power to crush political opponents and got caught.

I'm starting to get the idea that the electoral college knew what was going on in the DNC camp, with Obama and Clinton attempting to stitch up the whole show, and they stepped in, to save what was left of the democratic process in the US of A.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 20 May, 2020 10:48 pm
Can any of you conspiracy head cases actually specify the crime you think happened? I don't wan't to hear 'abused authority', thats amorphous and meaningless. But don't bother if it's just more blathering about Kenya, secret Muslim, Hillary's pizza gate or more crack-pot **** that just stirs up the intentionally un-informed uninvolved crybabies who hate that somebody out there might be smarter and wants to ruin America