monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 8 May, 2020 07:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
How do we know your fake science graph aren't as fake as your fake fake war pictures?

You have demonstrated "we" knows nothing at all.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 May, 2020 07:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Righties: Do you know that Trump will only lose and take the GOP with him when the public relizes you've been lying to them??????????

Another CJ FAIL!
coldjoint

Fri 8 May, 2020 08:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Righties: Do you know that Trump will only lose and take the GOP with him when the public relizes you've been lying to them??????????

So after two recent posts with comments and sources from me, that is what you have to say? It doesn't deserve a reply, you are trolling.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 May, 2020 08:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You have demonstrated "we" knows nothing at all.

I am surprised you admit that you 'knows' nothing at all. Grammar seems to be something you 'knows' nothing about. Takes a man to admit it.

Another CJ FAIL!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 May, 2020 08:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Nothing you post deserves a response, but if you can't ignore me, I'll give you all my attention.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 8 May, 2020 08:46 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Please continue to post your stupid lies. Its going to go s long way to helping us defeat Trump in the coming election.

I didn't notice anyone pointing out untrue statements in Baldimo's posts. Neither did I notice any untrue statements in his posts myself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 8 May, 2020 08:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Baldy’s not having an easy time of it. Not only is today the 75th anniversary of the surrender of his beloved Nazis,

Godwin's law! Another well-earned victory for Baldimo!

izzythepush wrote:
the racist murderers in Georgia have just been arrested.

Why would that case bother him?

Incidentally, you do realize that in civilized countries crimes have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law, and the accused gets to present a defense?

Personally I'm not exactly sure where the law stands on this confrontation. Is it a crime in Georgia to confront someone on the street while holding a shotgun?

izzythepush wrote:
No wonder he’s having a paddy.

Don't be silly. Baldimo is clearly happy about the charges being dropped against Mr. Flynn.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 8 May, 2020 08:58 pm
@coldjoint,
He is Bob the bullshitter, he always plays this game I gave up trying with him when he supported the murder of cops in Obama's last year couple years of office. He's like a pigeon playing chess...
coldjoint

Fri 8 May, 2020 09:02 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
He like a pigeon playing chess...

That works for me. Very Happy
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 8 May, 2020 10:06 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/aa/a2/e9aaa226df5be3ae32dd08ff64e74434.jpg
coldjoint

Fri 8 May, 2020 10:43 pm
@Real Music,
It is now proven you have been lied to by Democrats and media for three years.
You should all feel like fools.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 May, 2020 10:46 pm
@Real Music,
A man of simple pleasures, lying about hookers and laying with hookers.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 May, 2020 10:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Big FAILURE CJ couldn't name one lie.

Trump lied about sleeping with and paying off hookers.
coldjoint

Fri 8 May, 2020 10:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Trump lied about sleeping with and paying off hookers.

Wouldn't you? And that is 100 times worse than the Democratic party and media and the FBI lying to the public for three years. Laughing Laughing Laughing
bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 May, 2020 11:08 pm
@coldjoint,
No. Because I don't consort with Hookers. What did you tell your exwife?

Quite honestly if Trump did what Bolsonaro of Brazil and Berlusconi of Italy did, and 'said sure I did it, so what', he would have gotten away with it and saved $150,000 on just one hooker and Mike Cohen wouldn't be writting a book.

A wise politician knows you never lie about what everybody already knows is true. Its not like this was news to Milania Trump - she, Barron and Tiffany do not deserve the **** that falls off Donnie Two Scoops onto them. Barron at least has been pretty much left alone.
coldjoint

Fri 8 May, 2020 11:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
No. Because I don't consort with Hookers. What did you tell your exwife?

I should report that comment, but I won't. Tell me which is more important, three years of deliberate lies on Schiffs part? Three years of the media spreading the lies? And now finding out anyone who believed them is an idiot. That is the silver lining. These traitors are going to held accountable.

You refuse to discuss the facts. Deflecting does not change what is now proven FACT.

bobsal u1553115

Fri 8 May, 2020 11:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Wouldn't you?

You suggested I would lie about hookers. Maybe I should report that.

What, you weren't divorced? You suggested you'd lie about hookers. I just wanted to know what sort of lies you'd tell about your hookers. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
coldjoint

Fri 8 May, 2020 11:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
What, you weren't divorced?

That is none of your business. Now would you like to talk about three years of lies? The narrative just got a death blow. Do you realize how many people are going to just stop listening to the crap the networks put out there?

It is going to be a lot and an issue Trump can rally supporters around. That Democrats are lying bastards around. I hope he puts it exactly that way. If the economy show positive signs of recovery before the election the Democrats will only win about 7 states and lose the House.

Remember trolling does not change facts.
Builder

Sat 9 May, 2020 03:27 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I should report that comment, but I won't.

It's quite pointless, with this dogpiling pack of sycophants.

Like our ol' mate George Carlin was fond of saying; "It's a big club; and we ain't in it....".
snood

Sat 9 May, 2020 05:09 am
@Builder,
You insist on attending a club you’re not a member of, and you call us sycophants?

Cheeky.