monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Tue 5 May, 2020 06:20 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Actually, it was Joint who said Polk was an alcoholic. Then Joint went on to accuse me of ignoring alcoholism, with the concomitant accusation of my not caring about the tragedy of alcoholism. I told him he was full of ****. Then Oralloy came along to say that he didn't see any errors in Joint's post. You know how Ollie is, he doesn't make any errors, and no one can point out any errors in his posts. He had transferred that to Joint.

A reasonable response when someone alleges errors without actually pointing out any errors.

Setanta wrote:
Ironically, Joint then posted that he had confused Polk with Franklin Pierce. Pierce did die of cirrhosis of the liver. None of that mattered to Ollie, of course,

Of course.

I've never had the slightest interest in either Polk or Pierce.

Setanta wrote:
he just blathered on about how no one can ever point to errors in his posts.

A reasonable response when someone alleges errors without actually pointing out any errors.

Setanta wrote:
Oralloy should apply to Murdoch for a job with Fox News--he'd be Rupert's kind of guy.

High praise for Fox News.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 5 May, 2020 06:38 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
But what's really important here is the expanding use of media ownership and audience reach specifically towards spreading disinformation that will aid very corrupt people in controlling the politics of the nation. This is very, very dangerous.

The very corrupt people are trying to get the power back. It is not like Fox or the OAN are helping them. That is why hacks like Sherman writes crap like the article you posted.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 5 May, 2020 07:11 pm
Quote:
Politico Founder: ‘I Want A Coronation’ Of Joe Biden, Not An Investigation Of Rape Allegations

Quote:
In a Letter to the Editor to the New York Times, Politico founder Martin Tolchin argued against investigating Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegations of Joe Biden, citing fear of losing the 2020 election. Tolchin said he wants “a coronation of Joe Biden,” not an investigation into the former Senate aide’s rape allegations.

“I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden. Would he make a great president? Unlikely. Would he make a good president? Good enough. Would he make a better president than the present occupant? Absolutely,” Tolchin wrote.

What it means, and this is obvious.
Quote:
Organizations that allegedly advocate for women’s rights have been silent during Biden’s sexual assault allegations. Examples include Planned Parenthood, NARAL, Emily’s List, the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, and more. So-called “feminist” Clinton endorsed Biden during an online panel on women’s issues, while ignoring the hypocrisy of discussing women’s issues with a man facing sexual assault allegations. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is also among the hypocrites saying they are “satisfied” with Biden’s response to sexual assault allegations.

Reade’s sexual assault allegations are politically inconvenient to the Democratic party. There is a possibility an investigation could lead to legitimate findings against the presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee. This may be why Biden has refused to allow search of Reade’s name in his Senate records.

Tolchin’s Letter to the Editor exemplifies that Biden supporters are willing to dump #MeToo’s standard of #BelieveAllWomen in order to elect a Democrat to the White House.

I am sure Trump will call these people out. Trump will let women know that in the Democratic party it is who does it. The woman is not important. Why would women vote for that?
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/05/politico-founder-i-want-a-coronation-of-joe-biden-not-an-investigation-of-rape-allegations/#.XrG4WRAyC_Q.twitter
0 Replies

hbOUBOULE

Tue 5 May, 2020 07:14 pm
@blatham,
Hi guys,

I am doing a paper about conspiracy theories (artificial diseases). My paper focuses on how the Soviet Union incriminated the US Government of creating the HIV/AIDS disease.

Trump also talked a lot about these FAKE news...

Some help would be appreciated , please reply for the full project requirments. It is an important paper that can be placed in the newspaper, those who help me will certainly have their names on it.

Regards,
HB

Setanta

Tue 5 May, 2020 07:19 pm
So you think people here will tell you their names? So you can put them in the papers? I advise that you don't hold your breath.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 May, 2020 08:25 pm
Dallas salon owner who refused to close sentenced to 7 days in jail, ordered to pay fines

DALLAS — A Dallas salon owner who has continued offering services despite a citation, cease-and-desist letter and a restraining order was sentenced on Monday to seven days in jail.

In Tuesday afternoon's hearing, Dallas Civil District Judge Eric Moyé also ordered her to pay thousands in fines for refusing to shut down her salon in violation of shelter in place orders.

Salon a la Mode owner Shelley Luther reopened on April 30 even though the state has required non-essential businesses to close in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday that salons will be allowed to reopen Friday.

The judge heard testimony from a Dallas code inspector and a Dallas police officer who both testified they saw clients inside the salon getting haircuts and manicures over the last seven days despite Moyé's rulings.

Read more: https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/dallas-salon-owner-refused-close-sentenced-7-days-jail-ordered-pay-fines/287-beefb4d5-4bc9-4ecd-9661-420c14c75ce9
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 5 May, 2020 08:25 pm
@hbOUBOULE,
post a pm to me . include your mailing address and i will send you a full dossier
bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 May, 2020 08:28 pm
@farmerman,
The FULL dossier? Have you cleared this with the central committee?
glitterbag

Tue 5 May, 2020 09:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He has not!!! He'd better not send out the fake dossier again....it tormented our legal dept. for years.
coldjoint

Tue 5 May, 2020 10:12 pm
Quote:
BREAKING: James O’Keefe to expose CBS News tomorrow morning!

Twitter warning!

Quote:

Tomorrow @Project_Veritas will expose the mainstream media role in the #COVID19 pandemic.

9:00am

See it first: https://t.co/bHSWdGLNO8#ExposeCBS pic.twitter.com/qsZlInxhGP

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) May 5, 2020

Quote:

In the short preview video O’Keefe asks his anonymous whistleblower “You’re telling me that you’re 100% certain that CBS News, CBS News Corporation, national, staged a fake event. They faked the news. They faked the reality and broadcasted that to all of their audience last Friday on “CBS This Morning.””

In an encrypted voice the whistleblower responds “100%. Absolutely.”

Well that sounds quite intriguing. Can’t wait to hear what O’Keefe has come up with. We’ll be sure to get this published as quick as we can in the morning when it comes out.

Not hard to believe, at all.
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-james-okeefe-to-expose-cbs-news-tomorrow-morning/
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 May, 2020 10:31 pm
@glitterbag,
I do not want to be recalled again. It took weeks to grow new nails.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 May, 2020 10:35 pm
D'ja hear? That jailbird, James O'Keefe is going to dump another load of crap on TV again. Be sure to roll your cuffs up, it'll be too late to save your shoes!!!

James OfuckingKeefe! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
coldjoint

Tue 5 May, 2020 10:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
James OfuckingKeefe! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Dr. Who tell you that? Wait for the story. Everyone knows how dishonest the networks are. Showing Italian hospitals and passing them of for American hospitals, which they did twice. FACT.
Builder

Tue 5 May, 2020 11:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Everyone knows how dishonest the networks are.

Oh, but the dogpile crew here (you know who you are) reckon they're only speaking gospel truth, your honour.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 5 May, 2020 11:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I know, hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah....gasp....hahahhahahahahahahaha,,,the same twit who strolled around with his grandmothers mink (fur) shoulder wrap ahahahhahahahahahaha....and thought he fooled the ACORN workers..hahahahahahahaha.....Oh and the James O'Keefe who tried to wiretap the Democrat U.S. senator of Louisiana by strolling into her office and illegally pretending to be legitimate telecom professionals .... you're killing me hahahah.......gasp ......hahahhahahahahahhahahaha..,.,you can't make this stuff up....ahahahahahahahaha
Builder

Tue 5 May, 2020 11:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Almost as funny as hiring a professional server scrub team, and then saying you lost 33 thousand emails. ROTFLMAO. Wink
glitterbag

Wed 6 May, 2020 12:05 am
@Builder,
You silly pants, you, stop trying to kid everybody....ho ho ho, you big kidder. hardy har har.......OMFG.....pssss....ahahahahahhaahahahahaha, stop it.......ahhh haaaa haaa.......
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 6 May, 2020 10:03 am
@Builder,
What about Dick Cheny's missing 7,000,000 e-mails, ace? On private servers, too.

Besides, I know you only have nine fingers and twelve toes, but its 3,000 e-mails for Hillary Clinton. Over eight years and all you got is bupkis.

BTW, 'ace' is a misspelling.
livinglava

Wed 6 May, 2020 10:27 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

What about Dick Cheny's missing 7,000,000 e-mails, ace? On private servers, too.

Besides, I know you only have nine fingers and twelve toes, but its 3,000 e-mails for Hillary Clinton. Over eight years and all you got is bupkis.

BTW, 'ace' is a misspelling.

Maybe if a law is made requiring everyone to hide their illegal emails on the same private servers with everyone else, it will make it easier to find them all.

Maybe they could also all be locked up in the same prison so they could go to group therapy sessions together counseling them on the importance of data security, and they could talk about the various issues in a constructive way.

It almost sounds like a recipe for a successful reality show.
hightor

Wed 6 May, 2020 10:47 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Showing Italian hospitals and passing them of for American hospitals, which they did twice.

Get over it, for god's sake. They were brief fillers of hospital workers in intensive care units treating covid patients. There was no need of them to barge into one of NYC's crowded hospitals to capture twenty seconds of nurses in masks and smocks. You make it seem like a capital offense or something. It's just not a serious issue at all. In the clip I watched, they didn't claim that it was from NYC anyway.
0 Replies