MontereyJack

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Remember the Access Hollywood tapes?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Truth does hurt, doesn't it? He deserves every single negative headline he's gotten and more. It's what you get when you show the world how crooked you are. You did see the pist above about his defrauding veterans, right?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:12 pm
I've decided to give credit to coldjoint. he/she/they/it/other/unknown responds to just about every time a member posts a reply to them. That requires a special kind of commitment.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
President Trump sleazy draft dodger and criminal defrauder of veterans, and idol of Republicans.

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:53 pm
-7 in less than two minutes. If the moderators are watching this should be looked into. Listing the names of the up and down voters might be a good idea.
neptuneblue

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:09 pm
@coldjoint,
I voted your post down. It's full of inaccuracies.

Quote:
Given that officials such as Trump’s infectious disease advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci have suggested that COVID-19 may very well be similar to a bad flu, why then have officials been lying about the death counts and the seriousness of this virus pandemic?

Being similar is not the same as being the same. In a span of 4 months the lives that have been taken is in no way comparable to the flu.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:13 pm
Joe Biden is now doing CNN's geography. Michigan is now Minnesota.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWY5OCkWAAIPKK_?format=jpg&name=small
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:16 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I voted your post down. It's full of inaccuracies.

That is one. Think anyone else will be forthcoming?
Quote:
In a span of 4 months the lives that have been taken is in no way comparable to the flu.

You are wrong. The number of infections is up dramatically and that has dropped, and will continue dropping, the mortality rate. It is accurate.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
What the Hell do you think the 90% negative headlines are supposed to do? C'mon.

Those fake headlines just insure more energized participation by Trump's supporters! Who the hell cares what the lying media say anyway? 90% negative headlines from your ideological foes is what you want! People who support Trump aren't going to buy this propaganda. C'mon.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:20 pm
@hightor,
Quote:

Those fake headlines just insure more energized participation by Trump's supporters!

I hope so. But that does not change the fact the MSM is corrupt and thoroughly dishonest.
Setanta

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:28 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
But that does not change the fact the MSM is corrupt and thoroughly dishonest.

As I have already pointed out,
Fox has the largest audience share of any cable news service in the United States.

Quote:
As of September 2018, approximately 87,118,000 US households (90.8% of television subscribers) receive Fox News. In 2019, Fox News was the top-rated cable network averaging 2.5 million viewers.

That beyond all doubt makes them not just a part of "mainstream media," it makes Fox the leader of "mainstream media." Therefore, by your criterion, quoted above, Fox is corrupt and thoroughly dishonest. Just sayin' . . .
neptuneblue

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Can you please provide the CNN live feed? An address of https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWY5OCkWAAIPKK
is not accurate, working or has been taken down.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:49 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:

That beyond all doubt makes them not just a part of "mainstream media,"

I have told you before who the liars are. I do not give one **** what you think. Over.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:50 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Can you please provide the CNN live feed?

Nope, the picture is good enough.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:56 pm
Quote:
Flynn To Be ‘Completely Exonerated This Week’, AG Barr Has Directed U.S. Attorney To Review FBI Personnel ‘Communications And Notes’, Reports Say

The bad guys are out of luck and I hope someone is held accountable.
Quote:
Fox News host Maria Bartiromo tweeted: “Breaking News: sources tell me @GenFlynn will be completely exonerated this week. It was a total fraud. A Set up. More tomorrow”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/flynn-to-be-completely-exonerated-this-week-ag-barr-has-directed-u-s-attorney-to-review-fbi-personnel-communications-and-notes-reports-say?utm_source=whatfinger
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:12 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Nope, the picture is good enough.

Only for posers.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Only for posers.

Then it should suit you very well.
neptuneblue

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:25 pm
@coldjoint,
I've asked you to source your material. If inaccuracies are your forte, then so be it.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:34 pm
Trump campaign selling an official puzzle with president and American flag with 44 stars instead of
Source: raw story

Trump campaign selling an official puzzle with president and American flag with 44 stars instead of 50

Published 1 min ago on April 26, 2020

President Donald Trump’s campaign seems to have edited out 6 states from the American flag in a recent puzzle the store is selling on the campaign site.

Trump is known for selling a manner of strange items on his website, along with typical t-shirts and hats, Trump is selling over-priced plastic straws with his name on them and an official Sharpie for editing your own government documents. But the latest item seems a little anti-American.

According to the email, Trump supporters voted in favor of the puzzle image with only 44 stars. .....................................................................

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/trump-campaign-selling-an-official-puzzle-with-president-and-american-flag-with-44-stars-instead-of-50/#.XqY8lyyyoJM.twitter

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Screen-Shot-2020-04-26-at-8.44.54-PM-510x430.png
0 Replies