@coldjoint,
Quote:
MSM--liars.
another funny joke ...
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 12:49 pm

Quote:
Trump Owes Money to China” Story is Fake News

It was Politico's turn to lie this time. They got caught.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trump-owes-money-to-china-story-is-fake-news/
Here is the proof they got caught.
Quote:
Politico Edits False Story Claiming Trump Owes Millions to China

Quote:
The Washington, DC, based media company falsely reported Friday that Trump owes millions to the Bank of China for a loan financing a building located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas. The story said that the president would have to pay tens of millions of dollars to the state-controlled banks because the loan was coming due shortly, a situation which it described as “unprecedented.”

Breitbart News reported Friday that the story was wrong. President Trump is not the debtor and Bank of China is not the creditor on the loan to 1290 Avenue of the Americas. Trump is the minority partner in a real estate deal that owns the building, had nothing to do with arranging the loans, and is not liable for their repayment. Bank of China was one of a consortium of lenders in 2012 that provided $950 million but sold its interest days later when the loan was repackaged into bonds for investors.

Politico now reports:

After the first version of this article was published, the Bank of China issued a statement Friday evening stating that it sold its debt on the building weeks after the 2012 loan on the property. Vornado Realty Trust owns 70 percent of the building.

“On November 7, 2012 several financial institutions including the Bank of China participated in a commercial mortgage loan of $950 million to Vornado Realty Trust,” said Peter Reisman, managing director and chief communications officer of Bank of China U.S.A. “Within 22 days, the loan was securitized and sold into the [commercial mortgage-backed securities] market, as is a common practice in the industry. Bank of China has not had any ownership interest in that loan since late November 2012.”

The MSM does not care about research it cares about destroying Trump and will lie to do it.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/25/politico-edits-false-story-claiming-trump-owes-millions-to-china/
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 12:52 pm
Now for CNN.
You will notice the Larry King show with the phone call from Reade's ( Biden accuser) mother has been removed from their catalogue. I wonder why.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/CNN-larry-king-tara-reade-mom-video-disappears.jpg
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/26/cnn-removes-larry-king-live-episode-with-tara-reades-mom-from-catalog-archives-colluding-with-campaign-913231
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 12:55 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
another funny joke

I just gave you two more examples of how corrupt and dishonest the MSM is. Yet, you suck up everything they say. Are you just hoping they do not get caught, or does the truth actually mean something to you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:04 pm
In 2018, Nielsen rated Fox as the most watched news network in the United States, with a record audience. Therefore. Fox is clearly one of the mainstream media operations--so CJ must consider them to be corrupt liars.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:06 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
so CJ must consider them to be corrupt liars.

You have no idea what I consider. The fact you have lost the ability, and the will to look for the truth should be your concern.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:07 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Kind of like hearing that your company has the 'honor' of participating in the upcoming parade.

Yup
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:09 pm
Quote:
After Decades Of Brainwashing, MSM & Governments Are Losing Control Of The People

Oh oh!!
Quote:
The mainstream media is going to continue its smear campaign against anyone who dares to believe they have the right to live freely so long as they aren’t harming others and take life’s risk upon themselves. But as fewer people tune in to listen to their propaganda, fewer people will be brainwashed by it. A lot of people have lost everything in the tyrannical liberty-crushing demands put upon them, and now that they have nothing to lose, they are finally realizing their rights don’t come from the government or elitists.

And no smear campaign by government lapdogs will stop people from waking up at this point. The media has been enslaving our minds so the government won’t have to enslave our bodies. But it’s out now and in broad daylight and people have had enough. The veil has been lifted.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/after-decades-brainwashing-msm-governments-are-losing-control-people
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:10 pm
Now, don't be peddling lies again. You call the so-called mainstream media corrupt and lying. Fox has the biggest market-share of television news viewers in the United States. Therefore, by your own criterion, Fox is corrupt and lying. Get one of the grandkids to 'splain it to you. I know you don't do logic.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:13 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Therefore, by your own criterion,

"your own" means mine. Again you have no idea. How many times do I have to tell you? Your participation is pedestrian at best, I will leave "at worst" to your imagination, if you have not lost that too. Stop wasting my time.
Setanta

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:43 pm
@coldjoint,
It's your criterion, you posted it. As I've said, you clearly don't do logic. I'm not wasting your time, you're free to ignore my posts. If you choose to read them, that's certainly no fault of mine.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The MSM does not care about research it cares about destroying Trump and will lie to do it.

Um...how does a story like that do anything to "destroy" Trump — true or false? Why should Politico be smeared by the right for correcting a mistaken story? Trump never admits that he's lied about anything.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 02:13 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
do anything to "destroy" Trump

What the Hell do you think the 90% negative headlines are supposed to do? C'mon.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 02:41 pm
Quote:
Every single Democratic senator refuses to acknowledge sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden

Quote:

Every single Senate Democrat is refusing to acknowledge the sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

The Daily Caller News Foundation reached out to every Democratic senator — all 45 plus the two independent senators who caucus with Democrats — to ask them about Tara Reade's allegations that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 when she worked for him in his U.S. Senate office.

Not a single Democratic senator, or their office, responded to requests for comment.
They were given 24 hours to respond, more than enough time in the fast-moving world of politics.

Their silence comes despite mounting evidence that lends credibility to Reade's claims.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/every-single-democratic-senator-refuses-to-acknowledge-sexual-assault-allegations-against-joe-biden

blatham

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:15 pm
Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 2h
When will all of the “reporters” who have received Noble Prizes for their work on Russia, Russia, Russia, only to have been proven totally wrong (and, in fact, it was the other side who committed the crimes), be turning back their cherished “Nobles” so that they can be given....

Which gains the following response...
Quote:
Eric Boehlert
@EricBoehlert
4m
“Nobles” is sarcastic.....right?

coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:17 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
“Nobles” is sarcastic.....right?

He is the president......right? Laughing Laughing Laughing How about those Democratic senators?
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:27 pm
Quote:
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
· 6h
"If Chinese students want to come here and study Shakespeare & the Federalist Papers, that's what they need to learn from America. They don't need to learn quantum computing" -- Sen. Tom Cotton proposes restricting Chinese students from studying science & tech at US universities

Absolutely. If you want to study Shakespeare, there's only one place to go. The US of A.
coldjoint

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:36 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Absolutely. If you want to study Shakespeare, there's only one place to go. The US of A.

And if you want to read bullshit there are your posts. Getting tough on China is a wonderful idea.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:39 pm
Court Fines Trump $2 Million for Diverting Money From Veterans Fundraiser to His Campaign

Quote:
A judge ordered President Trump to pay $2 million to a group of charities on Thursday, ruling that the president had broken the law by directing the proceeds from an event advertised as benefiting veterans to his presidential campaign instead.

I can't believe this. The man has no prior record of misuse of funds.
MontereyJack

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:50 pm
@blatham,
President Trump sleazy draft dodger and criminal defrauder of veterans, and idol of Republicans. Vote him out, lock him up. Throw away the key.