coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 07:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
In CNN's opinion. That means about 0.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 07:42 pm
Quote:
NY Times says Biden has "no pattern of sexual misconduct" before listing pattern of sexual misconduct

Leave it to the NYT.
https://d12gryx1lo44v2.cloudfront.net/articles/322b44a7-c249-4afb-854c-879b24b4b3c6.jpg
I guess that would be like saying Epstein was not a child abuser because the girls are not kids anymore. I hope they did not say that, in case they did. Shocked
https://disrn.com/news/ny-times-says-biden-has-no-pattern-of-sexual-misconduct-before-listing-pattern-of-sexual-misconduct
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 07:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
0 Replies

snood

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 08:33 pm
I hope those wonderful reporters keep pressing him. I thought he was just about to burst an artery today when he was asked “What did you do for the entire month of February?”

About burst an artery, but couldn’t answer the question.

This kind of questioning could make me watch these horrid briefings.
coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 08:40 pm
Quote:
Boycott China – Stop Funding A Communist Dictatorship

Why should Israel have all the fun?
Quote:
Let’s begin with this. Let’s boycott Chinese goods. Let’s stop buying products made in Communist China.

Can we do that all at once? Unlikely, given how far down the road we have gone. But, every single one of us can, today, stand up, identify an item we routinely purchase from a Chinese manufacturer and refuse to buy it anymore. We can when possible substitute an American manufacturer. We can in other cases at a minimum give our business to another company that operates in a free nation. Or perhaps, in some cases, we can simply realize that we don’t need to buy the item at all.

Individually, we can make a small impact. Collectively, over time, we can send a powerful signal, both to Beijing and to our representatives in Washington.

Maybe Omar will get behind this.
http://andmagazine.com/talk/2020/04/13/boycott-china-stop-funding-a-communist-dictatorship/
0 Replies

roger

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:29 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

I hope those wonderful reporters keep pressing him. I thought he was just about to burst an artery today when he was asked “What did you do for the entire month of February?”

About burst an artery, but couldn’t answer the question.

This kind of questioning could make me watch these horrid briefings.

He just asked the wrong question. Should have asked "How many times did you save the world in the month of February?"
snood

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:38 pm
@roger,
I hear you. Definitely would get a long winded answer to that one.

The reporters that were pressing him today were bothe females. Paula Reid from CBS, and Kaitlin Collins from MSNBC.
farmerman

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:39 pm
@roger,
Trump is really embarrassing himself on camera. I understand that his posse has been begging him to stay away from the camera because hes not helping himself.Yet he fails to buy that well meant advice.
So we can enjoy his Fidel impressions without any commercials.

He will have a TIA on stage if he keeps that **** up. That swollen bagga has probably got a BP over 220/120 when he speaks all that bullshit like he does

I do not want him incapacitated , I want him ell so he gets defeated by a guy whose running part time . If He has to accept a 35th amendment judgement Pence will take over and Im afraid Pence will win the Nov Election. He is Trump with a 130+ IQ

coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:42 pm
@snood,
Quote:
The reporters that were pressing him today were bothe females.

You have a keen eye. Cool What difference does their sex make?
coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:45 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
He has to accept a 35th amendment judgement Pence will take over and Im afraid Pence will win the Nov Election. He is Trump with a 130+ IQ

He will have to get the 34 amendment through first. Who taught you history Shelia Jackson Lee?
snood

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Well, for ONE thing, when a smart tough woman asks Trump questions, it gets a certain reaction.

Some of us really like seeing that reaction.

But yeah, gender and race are non-issues in the land of the free - you’re so right.
coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:52 pm
@snood,
Quote:
But yeah, gender and race are non-issues in the land of the free

They are, but nowhere near the degree they are when they are used for nothing else than promoting hate, division, deflection or excuses to avoid the real problems. Stop the SJW bullshit, it is a fantasy.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

It only matters to Trump, he cannot abide a woman asking him to account for his actions..His treatment of women , especially women of color is so familiar to any woman who was at least 10 years old in the late 60's - early 70's. You know, the good old days when men kept women on pedestals.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 09:54 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
He has to accept a 35th amendment judgement Pence will take over and Im afraid Pence will win the Nov Election. He is Trump with a 130+ IQ

He will have to get the 34 amendment through first. Who taught you history Shelia Jackson Lee?

How interesting!!!! Sheila Jackson Lee??? Your white robe is showing Jethro.
coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Sheila Jackson Lee??? Your white robe is showing Jethro.

She said the Constitution was 400 years old. That is ignorance, that comes in all colors. You, yourself, are living proof.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:33 pm
@glitterbag,
His pointed head reveals itself even when the hood is off.
snood

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You remember the Coneheads?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
His pointed head reveals itself even when the hood is off.

You are desperate. Laughing Laughing Laughing
snood

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Aw c’mon, that was funny! Taking off a pointy hood only to reveal a pointy head underneath?! That’s chicken soup for the soul (brother).
Builder

Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:58 pm
@snood,
Quote:
That’s chicken soup for the soul (brother).

Unless you are actually a "brother", and remember all those lynchings.