monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 04:02 pm
Quote:
Facebook Censors Project Veritas Video, Keeping Coronavirus Hysteria in High Gear

Big tech letting you see what they want you to see. And censoring what they don't.
Quote:
This is OUTRAGEOUS. We reported the medical testers and army personnel answers to Qs.

Instead of CNN reporters going out in field to illuminate, you CALL FB to TRY to get us banned.

You’re not journalists. You’re not reporting. You’re participants in the system. @oliverdarcy https://t.co/Tyl6tl6dkw

Leading people around by their noses is never a good thing. Panic when they say panic, no excuses.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/facebook-censors-project-veritas-video-keeping-coronavirus-hysteria-in-high-gear/
RABEL222

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 04:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Hey dummy. Maybe you should take up reading. It said in the article that first responders and health personal were the primary recipients of this service.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 05:47 pm
Quote:
U.S. Sen. Kelly Loeffler’s most recent financial disclosures show that millions of dollars in stocks were sold on her behalf at the same time Congress was dealing with the impact of the coronavirus.

The largest transactions — and the most politically problematic — involve $18.7 million in sales of Intercontinental Exchange stock in three separate deals dated Feb. 26 and March 11. Loeffler is a former executive with ICE, and her husband, Jeff Sprecher, is the CEO of the company, which owns the New York Stock Exchange among other financial marketplaces. During the same time period reflected on reports filed late Tuesday, the couple also sold shares in retail stores such as Lululemon and T.J. Maxx and invested in a company that makes COVID-19 protective garments.
link
So clearly she took the virus briefings seriously.

These people are so despicable.
0 Replies

Wilso

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 05:57 pm
MontereyJack

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:07 pm
@Wilso,
Extremely important public service announcement with impeccable science. Be sure to watch it and pass it on to anyone you come in contact with, hopefully from at least six feet away.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Veritas is Latin for "truth".Truth is the last thing Project Veritas deals in.Project veritas is James O'Keefe's lunatic right wing propaganda creation, which has a well-proved reputation for totally biased reporting , outrageous misleading misediting of materials gathered, and complete abandonment of any journalistic standards. If facebook banned them its about time they started enforcing their standards against dreck./
blatham

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:20 pm
CNN and MSNBC refuse to carry full Trump briefing.

ABOUT ******* TIME!

CNN cut away here;
Quote:
From there, CNN stuck with the session until its news value started to peter out. Minutes after the love-Europe moment, Trump was asked about discussions with Christian evangelist Franklin Graham. “I just spoke to him today for an extended period of time,” said Trump. “I told him what a fantastic job you’re doing … He loves helping people. And he loves Jesus, that I can tell you. He loves Jesus. He’s a great gentleman.”
WP
coldjoint

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
If facebook banned them its about time they started enforcing their standards against dreck./

Facebook thinks you are stupid and will not let censorship bother you. Are they right?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:23 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
CNN and MSNBC refuse to carry full Trump briefing.

Because it makes Trump more popular and destroys the narrative of incompetence they constantly push. Next.
MontereyJack

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Presidents usually get a significant bump when they respond to a crisis. Trump's bump was much smaller than other pres's, and it's dissipated, and Biden has widened his lead over trump. If they just carried Dr. Fauci we would get everything we need and none of the bullshit.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:34 pm
@coldjoint,
NO its because hes turned his "coronavirus information" into a campaign speech. Yesterday he was on for 2 and a half hours and I had Fox on while I was writing and he sounded like a complete moronic version of Fidel Castro.

I mean Jesus H Christe, hes not fuckin Franklin Roosevelt. Hes fuckin Pee Wee Herman with a posse ten times smarter than he.
coldjoint

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:38 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
and he sounded like a complete moronic version of Fidel Castro.

How?
Quote:
Absurd’: Brit Hume has message for fellow media comparing Trump briefings to campaign rallies

Quote:
Brit Hume and former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer rebuked critics in the media who have been whining about President Trump’s daily coronavirus briefings.

The Fox News senior political analyst denounced the complaints and the “absurd” comparison CNN host Don Lemon made when he said the news briefings were Trump’s “new rallies.”

“I haven’t noticed a lot of reporters gathered in front of the president asking him questions at his rallies and I never detected the presence at his rallies of Dr. [Deborah] Birx and Dr. [Anthony] Fauci explaining the daily data of death and illness that they must interpret … through this pandemic,” Hume said on “The Story” Tuesday.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/01/absurd-brit-hume-has-message-for-fellow-media-comparing-trump-briefings-to-campaign-rallies-903747
farmerman

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:57 pm
@coldjoint,
hey, if you like it, no opinion of mine will change your mind. So Keep listening to his campaign speeches punctuated by information updates from those who know what theyre doing and have to convince him to not do what he would like to do.

coldjoint

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 07:13 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Keep listening

No need to, I know what to do to keep me and others safe. You keep listening to people that hate, and spread it, for a living.
0 Replies

Wilso

Wed 1 Apr, 2020 11:54 pm
 https://i.redd.it/j6nrfswsdhn41.jpg
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 2 Apr, 2020 12:16 am
@MontereyJack,
James O'Keefe is a criminal. He tried passing off his crew as telephone repair man while trying to bug the phones of US Senator Mary Laundrieu from Louisiana. He's lucky he's not serving time in a federal prison.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 2 Apr, 2020 03:48 am
WTF?
Quote:
A stunning admission of deadly ignorance from Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who says he only just learned that asymptomatic people can transmit #Covid19. “Individuals could have been infecting people before they ever felt bad, but we didn’t know that until the last 24 hours.”
We've know about this for a month or more. What is wrong with these people?!

List of governors who have still not ordered shelter in place according to a post on twitter. If there's an error here, let me know.

But for the love of God - the Republican Party is a national menace.
Alabama - Ivey (R)
Arkansas - Hutchinson (R)
Iowa -- Reynolds (R)
Missouri -- Parson (R)
Nebraska -- Ricketts (R)
North Dakota -- Burgum (R)
Oklahoma -- Stitt (R)
South Carolina -- McMaster (R)
South Dakota -- Noem (R)
Texas -- Abbott (R)
Utah -- Herbert (R)
Wyoming -- Gordon (R)
blatham

Thu 2 Apr, 2020 04:04 am
From yesterday's "briefing"
Quote:
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
· 11h
TRUMP: "Did you know I was number one on Facebook? I just found out I'm number one on Facebook." (Trump has 29 million followers; Obama has 53 million.)

**** every one of you who still supports this sociopath.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 2 Apr, 2020 04:05 am
@blatham,
Researchers have been warning since at least January that there was evidence that people with no or mild symptoms could still spread COVID-19.
And weeks ago it was asserted that asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 was a major driver of the global pandemic.
blatham

Thu 2 Apr, 2020 04:27 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUjJXW0VAAAkPOQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUjJXWzVAAAWoLo?format=jpg&name=900x900
0 Replies