Sun 29 Mar, 2020 08:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
We'll see.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 08:56 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
......could legally be considered a suspect or a "person of interest" for initiating the entire low key incompetent US response to the virus?

If it came to a legal defense, every state governor would be culpable prior to any deposition attempt against your president.

He may be a commander-in-chief, but a pandemic isn't a war situation, despite the beatup in the "press".

His actions and reactions are in line with most western nations, and streets ahead of Great Britain and Australia.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:05 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Well you both, along with the rest of your herd on this thread, have been working very hard and for a long time here to create an enemy.

They wouldn't know an enemy if it bit them.
farmerman

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
They wouldn't know an enemy if it bit them.
I know, I am a peaceful person.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:18 pm
@Builder,
The facts are the facts. I live in the US, and live under our laws. Whatever you wish to do about your ex- leader is up to you.
blatham

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:27 pm
@farmerman,
I don't know either. That he should be is obvious. But I expect once he loses all the protections he has while in the WH, he's going to end up in jail anyway for tax fraud and other corrupt acts including, I'll wager, money laundering. It would be very satisfying to see this fuckhead in jail but I want Fox bankrupted and I want the GOP out of power for two decades.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:27 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
The facts are the facts.

The facts are not on your side, but they are still facts.
farmerman

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:33 pm
@coldjoint,
you think Trumps flight"bans" were early???? Wow , Id hate to have you show up on time, youd need a calendar instead of a watch.

The damage was already done.

How bout his planto "open up the country on the beautiul day of Easter"
--makes me puke.

YEH facts are facts and youre not entitled to make up your own pinky
blatham

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:35 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Well you both, along with the rest of your herd on this thread, have been working very hard and for a long time here to create an enemy.

Two days ago, your glorious leader sent out over 100 tweets with falsehoods, bragging and ass-kissing retweets all in 24 hours. During a pandemic that he has being lying about for two months and mis-managing with the consequence of 1000s of Americans dying unnecessarily. Thanks to your ******* party.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:35 pm
@oralloy,
blahblah scooter libby blahblah.. he was a liar too. guilty. Conservatives seem to spend endless amounts of time trying to whitewash their guilty compatriots. doesn't wash.
MontereyJack

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense. WaPo and the NYT have been and remain newspapers of record because they have wide ranging reliable sources and they fact check, neither of which the rabid right screeds of opinion you cite do or have.
coldjoint

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:45 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
you think Trumps flight"bans" were early????

Early enough to be called a racist and a xenophobe. The narrative is a lie.

Quote:
The damage was already done.

Not according to Fauci. He said it saved lives.
Quote:
--makes me puke.

I know how you feel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you think Trumps flight"bans" were early????

February 2nd was pretty early. The restrictions would have come much later if the progressives had gotten their way.
MontereyJack

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:17 pm
@oralloy,
stupid opinion, no facts involved.
oralloy

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. It is a fact that Mr. Trump's travel ban came into effect on February 2nd.

It is also a fact that progressives condemned that travel ban and called it racist.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
stupid opinion, no facts involved.

You better change your stock trolling answers. The travel ban is a fact.
RABEL222

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:28 pm
@blatham,
He will never go to jail as long as there is a republican supreme court.
oralloy

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:30 pm
@RABEL222,
In other words, Democratic judicial appointees are corrupt and abuse the law.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:32 pm
oralloy wrote:
Only progressives are monstrous enough to deliberately convict innocent people of imaginary crimes.

This confirms the wisdom of my earlier suggestion that if we have to triage ventilators, progressive vermin should be left to the end of the list. Let's save the humans instead.

Really. We should do this. Move all the progressives to the end of the priority list. Save people instead.
MontereyJack

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:38 pm
@oralloy,
deeply ingrained socioppathy rears its ugly head again.