monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 08:04 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Do your grandkids

Family is off limits. You need to follow the rules. And it is not the correction as much as the purpose of publishing that trash in the first place.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 08:06 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Give it a rest, little man--you're the one with no credibility.

More names? You are not the credibility fairy, get over yourself. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 08:26 pm
Pathetic, and not worth my time. If you ever join us here in reality, drop us a line.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 08:53 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Pathetic, and not worth my time.

Promise?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 10:31 pm
http://www.usmessageboard.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F9mg9e1wdf2m41.jpg&hash=9c2e971b785332f24af1808c131bcf76
MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 10:39 pm
@coldjoint,
If I were you, that's a doctor with his head in the sand and you should go to virtually an other doctor for caring treatment.
Sturgis

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 10:47 pm
@coldjoint,
The H1H1 Swine flu was in 2009. Okay, it may have lasted into 2010, but the official date was 2009.
As for those ridiculous 'every election year' stats, how do I explain this in a way that you can understand?...

There are elections every year!.

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 10:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
that's a doctor with his head in the sand

Those facts are facts. 99.7 recovery under 50. Contagion faction 2. If they are not true it is up to you to prove it.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 10:50 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
There are elections every year!.

He is not my doctor but what changes the facts he posted about Corona?
Sturgis

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 10:59 pm
@coldjoint,
A) I never said he was your doctor.

B) my post was regarding the statements and listings on the allegedly posted item in an alleged doctor's office.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 11:06 pm
@coldjoint,
No, I'd say it's up to him to prove it, since his "facts" fly in the face of what public health professionals say. And the overall mortality rate ranges up to 4% in some countries, according to the reports on the PBS News Hour. He's trying to politicize public health, and that's despicable. So is Trump because he thinks the truth about it imperils his election, which it just may and deservedly so. It's very clear what he says and the truth usually bear no relation to each other. And talking about the cure rate for those under 50 and ignoring the fact that the mortality rate is higher for those over 50 implicitly writes off and devalues the life anyone over 50, to which I tell him and you to **** off.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 11:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
No, I'd say it's up to him to prove it, since his "facts" fly in the face of what public health professionals say.

I asked you to prove it. Do you have the facts? I never heard those on the news but it does not mean they are not true. Show me something that medically disputes them.
Quote:
And talking about the cure rate for those under 50 and ignoring the fact that the mortality rate is higher for those over 50 implicitly writes off and devalues the life anyone over 50, to which I tell him and you to **** off.

This is a disease it does not care about those things it does what it does. What the Hell is the matter with you people? There is no devaluing crap. There is fact. Colorless emotionless fact.
MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 11:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes and what it does is differentially kill those over 50, which according to your profile makes you prime material for death from corona-v. when he only cites death rates for under 50 as if it were somehow typical of the disease, it devalues the lives of those over 50 where it is NOT typical. which he does not mention. The doc is a slug.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 11:37 pm
@coldjoint,
And I did show yu something. he on the other hand has shown us nothing but his unsupported word.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 11:41 pm
@coldjoint,
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/

mortality rate in china nationwide3.4, Wuhan 5.8. Your doctor is full of it.
coldjoint

Sat 14 Mar, 2020 12:02 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Your doctor is full of it.

What are those patients ages? What medical conditions did they have? They do not bother with that? He is not my doctor.
MontereyJack

Sat 14 Mar, 2020 12:05 am
@coldjoint,
They died. Coronavirus killed them. That's the salient fact. If they hadn't had it, they'd be alive.

MontereyJack

Sat 14 Mar, 2020 12:09 am
@coldjoint,
You were however the one who posted his dumb sign.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 14 Mar, 2020 12:17 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Coronavirus killed them.

The other 18 Corona viruses before this killed people too. Why is this one the end of the world?
Builder

Sat 14 Mar, 2020 12:30 am
Creepy Joe, quite literally shooting himself in the foot.