monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 05:14 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
MSM is only reporting what the medical profession says

Bullshit, they are sensationalizing what they barely touched in 2009. And using the opportunity to knock Trump's response whenever they can.
farmerman

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 05:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump got his medical degrees where??

You should take an AMBIEN, youre a bit to nervous sounding. REEEEELLLLAAAAAAX Pinky.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 05:35 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Trump got his medical degrees where??

Most likely the same place you got yours. He saved lives with his early travel ban. That is always left out the MSM's fear mongering.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 05:52 pm
In 1965, Donald Trump disappeared for two weeks while on a trip to Roswell, New Mexico. More details soon.
farmerman

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:07 pm
@blatham,
I distinctly heard him say today that"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" then he smiled quietly
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:15 pm
Quote:
After Backlash From Historians, NYT Forced To Issue Significant Correction To 1619 Project

Revisionist history that paints early Americans as greedy racist bastards needs plenty of revision. The NYT promoting this crap as history is shameful.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/after-backlash-from-historians-nyt-forced-to-issue-significant-correction-to-1619-project?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:24 pm
@coldjoint,
as usual that headline is overblown.
blatham

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:31 pm
@farmerman,
That seems to fit an emerging pattern. Did he show signs of large boils on his face and hands that appeared to be seething from underneath the skin?
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
as usual that headline is overblown.

Why is it overblown, and what other headlines do you consider overblown? Your empty statements need back up or their value is 0.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:36 pm
@blatham,
yeeees. and he had large carabid beetles crawling beneath his skin.
blatham

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:57 pm
@farmerman,
I was afraid of that. If he is approaching the mating time, there won't be a reptile on the planet safe from his appetites.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 06:59 pm
The Daily Wire--that's hilarious. From the Wikipedia page on The Daily Wire:

Quote:
According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified", including reports on protesters digging up Confederate graves, Democratic congresspeople refusing to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow, and Harvard University holding segregated commencement ceremonies. According to FactCheck.org, The Daily Wire incorrectly credited Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson with finding over $500 billion in accounting errors made by the Obama administration. FactCheck.org reported that the errors were discovered and published by HUD's independent inspector general before Carson became secretary.

The Daily Wire has published articles expressing skepticism that climate change is occurring and that humans contribute to climate change. Climate scientists have described the articles as inaccurate and misleading.

The investigative website Popular Information accused The Daily Wire in October 2019 of violating Facebook's policies by creating 14 anonymous pages promoting its content exclusively to boost engagement. A new Facebook policy might force them to add their ownership to their pages. Facebook told Popular Information that it would take no action against The Daily Wire.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:02 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified",

It is the NYT printing the corrections, not the Daily Wire. Pay attention.
MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:06 pm
@Setanta,
it was nit surprisingly a coldjoint post that setanta referred to, tho he neglected to attribute it to coldjoint. Set, please when you reply to a dumb post, start your reply by clicking on the "reply" button on the p;ost you're commenting on, so we know who the nutball who posted it wass
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:10 pm
This is the actual correction issued by The New York Times with regard to The 1619 Project:

Quote:
Correction, Sept. 4, 2019

An earlier version of the introduction to this project referred incorrectly to Virginia in the year 1619 as a British colony. At the time, it was an English colony.

Oh my Dog! Those dastardly deceivers!
MontereyJack

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:11 pm
@coldjoint,
its the daily wire which wrote the headline and ran the commentary, not the NYT. You pay attention.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:21 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
In the correction announcement, the news agency reports that the specific passage has “elicited criticism from some historians and support from others,” and that the article has been amended to add two words — “some of” — in order to prevent the impression that all of the colonists were fighting to protect slavery.

The update passage now states “the primary reason some of the colonists decided to declare independence…

Not "all". Which a ridiculous thing to say anyway. That is hate for this country and that is what this is about.
Setanta

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:28 pm
@coldjoint,
That's what you heard? I went to Nw York Times 1619 Project and read the correction. Anyone can do that, even you! (Can you read?)

Ah, I see you have redacted your post while I was writing this one. In the original version of your post, your comment was: That's what I heard.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:31 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
That's what you heard?

What did I say about it that was not true? Nothing about the hate behind this that divides people and demonizes a whole race to tear this country apart and the fact the NYT is all in on it. The paper has lost its credibility it now is a propaganda tool.
Setanta

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 07:57 pm
@coldjoint,
So either you have not gone to The New York Times to read the correction--which I copied and pasted here--or you can't read. Do your grandkids read for you so you can formulate your hilariously inept and witless attempts at propaganda here? The only correction at the NYT's 1619 Project is the one I posted above. Give it a rest, little man--you're the one with no credibility.