monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Brand X

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 02:02 pm
Yep

Matt Stoller
@matthewstoller
·
5m
Trump is committed to ensuring all the monopolies get a piece of the coronavirus business opportunity.

Now Pence is thanking Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Quest, Labcore, etc.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 02:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
calling her Killary is nutballish right there.

No it is not. She earned that name when 4 Americans died under her watch as SOS.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 02:26 pm
@revelette3,
Quote:
I can bet CJ last dollar bill Hillary Clinton would have been way ahead on organizing a plan to deal with coronavirus.

You would lose your last dollar. Both Democratic candidates would have not instituted the travel ban when Trump did. There is no reason she would have either. The image of her being xenophobic would have mattered more than the lives of Americans. Trump saved America when he defeated that corrupt drunken hag.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 02:57 pm
@Brand X,
Alphabet shares surge 9% after Trump praises Google for coronavirus website - Trump, in the past, has repeatedly accused Google of skewing its search results to portray him negatively. And in the case of the coronavirus, it has highlighted information from the World Health Organisation for search results.
Builder

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Trump saved America when he defeated that corrupt drunken hag.

How soon they forget.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Trump, in the past, has repeatedly accused Google of skewing its search results to portray him negatively.

Trump is right to accuse them. Whistle blowers have stated that is exactly what Google is doing. You believe whistle blowers, right? You did during the failed impeachment.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
“I want to thank Google. Google is helping to develop a website, it’s gonna be very quickly done, unlike websites of the past, to determine whether a test is warranted and to facilitate testing at a nearby convenient location…,” Trump said.

“Google has 1,700 engineers working on this right now, made tremendous progress.”

Since now the WHO data will be used, coldjoint, ....
Lash

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
I agree—just like Rump and tRump and Plump and all the stupid names people here call trump. Just as ridiculous.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:16 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Since now the WHO data will be used, coldjoint, ....

The WHO is nothing to write home about, it is thoroughly corrupt. Like everything the UN touches.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:20 pm
@coldjoint,
President Trump wrote:
I want to thank Google.
Brand X

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:20 pm
Chris Hayes
@chrislhayes
·
1h
Oh hey, look it's a ***former Trump official*** calling for expanded testing procedures onto the Roche platform six weeks ago. SIX WEEKS AGO.
Quote Tweet

Scott Gottlieb, MD
@ScottGottliebMD
· Feb 2
Our capacity to identify potential outbreaks of #coronavirus early, and intervene to prevent spread, is well served by expanding access to the PCR based test for the virus. The test is based on a common Roche platform, and is a fairly routine technology. https://wsj.com/articles/new-york-city-investigating-possible-first-case-of-coronavirus-11580596507?emailToken=f2c8204e72c7261ca6160be8873271f7wII7Nuc7ExnH+n8CEyFWY5l8/De7ieO1LEk2Ytpq6WdRbQuCOcqyLE19FrTThX0QOB9FO140HGpuLTCY8Dd2RJrhAsKnfIxg47NrV1lifOVYsP8D9yrZDMmKKwKx1Q7w&reflink=article_imessage_share
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:22 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I want to thank Google.

Are you stuck on that? I said he was right to accuse Google. I never said one thing about him thanking them. You understand that, or should I explain it again?
Walter Hinteler

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Googled has typically relied on data from Mayo Clinic, but in the case of the coronavirus, it has highlighted information from the World Health Organization for search results.

You understand that, or should I teach you reading other than fake news?
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:33 pm
Quote:
Trump’s Travel Bans Have Potentially Saved Thousands of Lives from the Wuhan Flu

This keeps being ignored by the MSM. It needs to be repeated.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trumps-travel-bans-have-potentially-saved-thousands-of-lives-from-the-wuhan-flu/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,

Quote:
You understand that, or should I teach you reading other than fake news?

I do understand. Now you can work on your understanding without worrying about me.
0 Replies

Brand X

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Google and other search engines will be used many years to reference all the crooked, corrupt, ignorant, deceptive, stupid, hateful actions of Trump, but I'm not sure there are any algorithms now or in the future that can compile all of his lies.

Sturgis

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:38 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You can try Walter, I suspect it'd be wasted effort as he seems to suffer from the disease of in one ear and out the other whenever truth is given.
coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:51 pm
@Brand X,
Quote:
crooked, corrupt, ignorant, deceptive, stupid, hateful actions of Trump

Nice to hear from a person with TDS on the subject. There will be searches on that for many years to come, too.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 03:57 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
whenever truth is given.

When would and where would that be found? You would think it would be found after three years of looking for it. That the MSM is using a pandemic to deride Trump is a pretty good indicator you and they have no idea what the truth is because it does not suit their purpose and have decided to make it up as you go along.
farmerman

Fri 13 Mar, 2020 05:04 pm
@coldjoint,
MSM is only reporting what the medical profession says (Those professionals who dont work for Trump). They didnt make anything up.
If you think so, just listen to Sanjay Gupta or Bush's Scy of Health &HS.

Today the market went up about 10% because (I think) Trump started listening to his own xperts and was making a mighty effort to "NOT MAKE HIS NEWS CONFERENCE ABOUT HIM".

He almost made it but he did slip in some really stupid self- promotional piles of crappula.