monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 10:54 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
Just for the record, Oralloy makes the same inane defense of Donald Trump - that no one "can demonstrate" anything he lies about or is wrong about.

Your lack of honor and integrity is shameful. I say no such thing.

That you think that "me telling the truth about Setanta not being able to point out any errors in my posts" is "inane" is silly. It is perfectly reasonable for me to defend myself from untrue accusations.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 10:57 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Yeah, he as some high grade delusions going on.

Your inability to provide any examples of me being wrong about anything shows otherwise.

Setanta wrote:
He doesn't communicate, he just spouts polemic--effectively, right good, left evil.

I provide facts. I can't help it if you dislike those facts.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:06 am
I was listening to the quotes by Trump thisweekend. He seems to see the covid epidemic as something that affects his re-election campaign and thats all.

Is he a complete dick or what??
snood

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:12 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I was listening to the quotes by Trump thisweekend. He seems to see the covid epidemic as something that affects his re-election campaign and thats all.

Is he a complete dick or what??

Yes
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:12 am
@farmerman,
It can't be any worse than all the progressives celebrating the virus because they hope that it will harm his reelection.

https://cdn.creators.com/1054/273333/273333_image.jpg
snood

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:15 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

It can't be any worse than all the progressives celebrating the virus because they hope that it will harm his reelection.

You can’t demonstrate a single instance of progressives celebrating the coronavirus.
farmerman

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:21 am
@oralloy,
even if youre right (which I doubt and you cannot provide a single fct to prove me wrong), BUT HE IS THE PRESIDENT WHILE NO DEMOCRAT IS > Do you get the significance of his "bully pewpit"?

He should probably just STFU and we would only think he's a narcissistic moron, rather than opening his mouth and thus removing all doubts.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:25 am
@oralloy,
you make our point. Ramirez is certainly no left leaning cartoonist. Hes a member of CPAC
coldjoint

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:28 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ramirez is certainly no left leaning cartoonist.

Where is the cartoon by Ramirez? I see a cartoon by Branco.
coldjoint

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:32 am
https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03-Dem-Puppet-LI-600.jpg
I see another one.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 11:36 am
This is a cartoon by Ramirez.
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz022720dAPR20200227034508.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:05 pm
Quote:
Coronavirus going to hit its peak and start falling sooner than you think

Quote:
China is the origin of the virus and still accounts for over 80 percent of cases and deaths. But its cases peaked and began ­declining more than a month ago, according to data presented by the Canadian epidemiologist who spearheaded the World Health Organization’s coronavirus mission to China. Fewer than 200 new cases are reported daily, down from a peak of 4,000.

Subsequent countries will follow this same pattern, in what’s called Farr’s Law. First formulated in 1840 and ignored in ­every epidemic hysteria since, the law states that epidemics tend to rise and fall in a roughly symmetrical pattern or bell-shaped curve. AIDS, SARS, Ebola — they all followed that pattern. So does seasonal flu each year.

Clearly, flu is vastly more contagious than the new coronavirus, as the WHO has noted. Consider that the first known coronavirus cases date back to early December, and since then, the virus has ­afflicted fewer people in total than flu does in a few days. Oh, and why are there no flu quarantines? Because it’s so contagious, it would be impossible.

As for death rates, as I first noted in these pages on Jan. 24, you can’t employ simple math — as everyone is doing — and look at deaths versus cases because those are ­reported cases. With both flu and assuredly with coronavirus, the great majority of those infected have symptoms so mild — if any — that they don’t seek medical attention and don’t get counted in the caseload.

The panic will subside no matter how much the MSM does not want it to.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/08/coronavirus-going-to-hit-its-peak-and-start-falling-sooner-than-you-think/
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:39 pm
@gungasnake,
Such a funny guy. Really, are you a comedian?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:41 pm
@Brand X,
Only if Trump goes into tight quarantine first.
Baldimo

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:45 pm
@hightor,
Can you be any more bias by presenting info from Ring of Fire?
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Branco is a nome de zeitung
Walter Hinteler

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Trump’s campaign called off a "Women for Trump" bus tour today featuring his daughter-in-law and other top election surrogates - the three-day bus tour through the key battleground states of Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania was supposed to begin today but quietly postponed, with notices going out to reporters and attendees who were planning to participate due to "scheduling conflicts".
bobsal u1553115

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:54 pm
@farmerman,
He'll never understand that. Tell him its just like a post from cold joint, just exactly the same as coming from oralloy: both are the same.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 12:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
But other than that, its business as usual.

What do Germans make of this boobery by the most powerful man in the world?
oralloy

Mon 9 Mar, 2020 01:16 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
You can't demonstrate a single instance of progressives celebrating the coronavirus.

The fact that progressives are covert about their celebrations does not mean that they aren't celebrating.

I can provide examples of progressives being quite happy to use the fact of the pandemic to attack people who disagree with them:

https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4086#post-6966320

https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4091#post-6967088
0 Replies