monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 05:03 pm
https://jayceescommentaries.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/dujukzluqaaqlv1-696x502.jpg
Believe it or not.
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/02/obama-hillarys-16-year-plan-destroy-america/
MontereyJack

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:06 pm
@coldjoint,
WILL JOINT'S BULLSHIT EVER CEASE
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

A lot of those things happened. And go ahead and please put me on ignore if you can't handle the truth.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:25 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
C’mon Walter. You can’t expect Trump supporters to be influenced by evidence or witnesses or suspicious activities, or ANYTHING. You’ve seen them shrug at, or deny anything negative about Trump for three years. The only thing Trump and his followers can be influenced to do is to GET OUT of the seats of power. And the only way we can make them do that is to vote in overwhelming numbers in November.
coldjoint

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:29 pm
@snood,
Quote:
You can’t expect Trump supporters to be influenced by evidence or witnesses or suspicious activities, or ANYTHING.

Insert Killary for Trump and you are on to something.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:33 pm
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:
Unfortunately, it works; I hear it all the time around here. It amounts to a false "whataboutism" defence.

Hardly false. No double standards.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:34 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
In my case, I'd be quite willing to wager that I paste in more conservatives' opinion in any given week than any conservatives posting here. I have a number of them on ignore so I may have missed some but that seems unlikely given why I have them on ignore.

The only reason why you put people on ignore is because you are not capable of addressing the points that they make.
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:35 pm
@coldjoint,
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/eric-ciaramella-600x444.jpg
oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The trial corroborsted what i said.

Wrong. The trial proved that everything that you said is wrong. There is hard physical evidence that it was legitimate self defense.

MontereyJack wrote:
If oralloy keeps propounding the racist garbage ill keep calling him on it.

Falsely accusing people of racism is a poor substitute for a sound argument.

I do realize that progressives are not capable of making sound arguments, but there is a third option. Progressives could just keep quiet and let the people who know what they are talking about to all the talking.

MontereyJack wrote:
The two jurors who are on record thought the thug zimmerman got away with murder. They know far more than you do.

Even as an appeal to authority fallacy that is particularly bad. The evidence shows that it was self defense.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:37 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Oralloy is not racist. Facts are not racist.

Progressives cannot defend their ideology using facts or logic, so they run around falsely accusing people of racism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....oralloy. the nonsense he spouts and the insults he spouts about Trayvon and BLM for example are telling.

You cannot provide any examples of me spouting either insults or nonsense.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You cannot point out any examples of anything untrue in his posts.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 07:40 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
C’mon Walter. You can’t expect Trump supporters to be influenced by evidence or witnesses or suspicious activities, or ANYTHING. You’ve seen them shrug at, or deny anything negative about Trump for three years.

Well given the fact that there is nothing wrong about anything that Mr. Trump is accused of doing, why should we object to his having done it?
MontereyJack

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 08:58 pm
@oralloy,
I think you just proved his case. well done.
MontereyJack

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 09:00 pm
@oralloy,
blahblahblah. get a new schtick.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 09:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
When you falsely accuse me or any other person, it is reasonable for me to point out that you cannot back up your claims with actual evidence.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 09:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
well done.

Why thank you.
MontereyJack

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 09:19 pm
@Builder,
Trump vdery publicly asked putin to meddle in the election and putin was happy to oblige. Simple fact. Question is, what does trump owe putin for his help? What have they talked about in those secret meetings with no ther American or an American translator present? What has he promised outin for his help?
MontereyJack

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 09:25 pm
@oralloy,
the evidence shows that it was manslaughter at the very least, and most likely murder. the jurors were there. thery know what the triasl showed., and they don't agree with you. they have some authority in the matter, yhou don't. and if it walks and quacks like a duck.....
MontereyJack

Wed 29 Jan, 2020 09:27 pm
@oralloy,
the graphic he posted was nonsense.