monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

revelette1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:17 pm
@Debra Law,
Quote:
Goodie. Is he going to mail me a check? I'm looking forward to that shopping spree.

Sounds familiar, I remember how well that all turned out.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:17 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

Is that before or after he builds that wall, and adds his 35% tariffs? Do you know what his 35% tariff will cost in trade and US jobs?

LOL he won't have to impose the Tariff the threat will be enough.

Your fear is ridiculous in relation to China's 25% tariff on cars that we sell them and most times the stuff they sell it only has a 2% tariff... This **** has to change... And if there are some Growing Pains to effect that change oh ******* well.

And he can leap tall buildings in a single bound!
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:22 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
In the first place, I am not sure it is in Trump's power to cancel an order until he is actually President, which he is not yet. However, you are right, as far as I can tell, this deal was struck last January; a contract was signed.

You, the entire left, and even some that are republican friendly have totally missed Trump's point for tweeting what he did. Look beyond the surface, and dig deeper.
Debra Law

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:32 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Quote:
In the first place, I am not sure it is in Trump's power to cancel an order until he is actually President, which he is not yet. However, you are right, as far as I can tell, this deal was struck last January; a contract was signed.

You, the entire left, and even some that are republican friendly have totally missed Trump's point for tweeting what he did. Look beyond the surface, and dig deeper.

ROFL

It's not possible to dig deep into a place that has no depth. But, you keep fantasizing about your new president's super powers. You seem to enjoy that very much.
georgeob1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:36 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

ROFL

It's not possible to dig deep into a place that has no depth. But, you keep fantasizing about your new president's super powers. You seem to enjoy that very much.

Perhaps you are merely whistling in the dark. Trump has no super powers, but it does appear that he has an effective media strategy.
revelette1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:47 pm
@georgeob1,
Yeah, tweeting. Really hard to do.
Debra Law

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:50 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Debra Law wrote:

ROFL

Perhaps you are merely whistling in the dark. Trump has no super powers, but it does appear that he has an effective media strategy.

It does appear that many people admire Donald Trump in the same way that Ben Rand admired Chauncey Gardiner.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 01:51 pm
@revelette1,
0bama never figured out Twitter...
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 02:29 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Do you believe Hillary is a "serial liar"?
Much on the contrary.
Gen Flynn's son was responsible for the "Hillary and child trafficking BS", while most of the election fraud has been entirely on the Trump camp's side.

Hillary was responsible for several stretches of truth, but Trump
has been awarded the highly desired "PANTS ON FIRE" medal numerous times for crap he said right on camera.
Like his "I won the popular vote too, if we discount the voter fraud by Democrats"

"Im going to uphold the Constitution all the way through Article 12"

"Global Warming is a myth "

"Hillary was responsible for the birther story "

Its true that truth doesnt seem to matter at all to his constituency.

I think that Hillary was more pummeled for her sticking to the truth. She told the miners in The anthracite regions that wed need to "retrain you because coal is on the decline"
TRUMP, always the salesman using"sincerity" as a tool while trying to unload the cars that made it through Katrina, said that,
"Were gonna bring coal back" YOU KNOW this is not about to happen because of market forces. Coal is competing against new ways to produce natural gas and the two resources are in direct competition.
Coal will be competitive with natural gas, if and only if we allow the receiving streams to maintain ambient pH's of 3 or lower. (those pesky "regulations" would only be responsible for de-acidification and silt removal of the major rivers like the Delaware, Susquehanna,Ohio, Potomac , and Kanawha.)

Trump counted on ignorance thats quite evident.His Tweets were rather puerile and many times, idiotic.

Funny thing though, during the campaign, there werent nearly the amount of Trump supporters vocally up talking this con-man. He was taken for what he is, a clueless fraud by the majority of folks . This sudden appearance of his vocal minions is unique to this dysfunctional election.

I believe we are gonna get "Serviced" , but only time will tell. Im no seer, (and I surmise that neither are most of you , although some of the Trumpies sound like they had it figured out just like Dr Madonna of F&M who stated back in August that Trump could possibly win in Pa because of the missing DEM campaign through the rural areas.

Only one person here predicted Trumps win but for reasons totally wrong

(
Frugal1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 02:48 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Do you believe Hillary is a "serial liar"?

Absolutely! The nasty woman is a congenital liar.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:01 pm
@maporsche,
WRONG...as usual. Latest AF1 deal at 1.6 billion was from 2015. These planes have a 30 year life so 84 would
Be the one before

AF identifies Boeing 747-8 platform for next Air Force One
Secretary of the Air Force Office Public Affairs / Published January 28, 2015
giujohn

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:10 pm
@Debra Law,
Sorry, your check has been diverted to study the african minor black millipede.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:12 pm
@georgeob1,
It's true that Trump knows how to play the media, but that's a two edged sword for Trump. Trump's ignorance will be revealed.
giujohn

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
LOL...keep underestimating him...shrewd negotiators love that.
cicerone imposter

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:15 pm
@farmerman,
Trump's claim that Hillary owns the birther story is very funny when Trump pushed it for five years.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:17 pm
@giujohn,
There's no way to under estimate a narcissist who has scammed so many people, lies, and hates women.
Baldimo

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Aren't you happy that Hillary didn't become President?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://trumplies.com/
You have heard of Trump University, right? That was also a scam.

I'm sure you heard Trump's talk about groping women's genetals without their consent. He's scum.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:23 pm
@giujohn,
Don't sell yourself short giujohn, you three are like peas in a pod. Right folks?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 03:30 pm
A2K's liberals are barely treading water these days, their recovery from Hillary's crushing defeat may never come.