monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 11:50 am
@glitterbag,
Very good post.
izzythepush

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 12:45 pm
Danny DeVito is getting involved over here.

https://scontent-prg1-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/c130.0.820.820a/s480x480/72869605_475003936461549_9013428321871057085_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109&oh=e3a573a6a8eb311fcad62377cf6343ef&oe=5E69B663

This is what Tory celebrity endorsement looks like.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2012/12/27/19/22-savilethatcher-gt.jpg?w968h681
coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 03:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Danny DeVito is getting involved over here.

Does he hate Jews too?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 03:38 pm
Quote:
House passes bill to fight voter ID laws across the United States

They can do this but not the trade bill that will create more jobs? They are going to lose the House in 2020.
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/house-passes-bill-fight-voter-id-laws-across-united-states/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 03:40 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Very good post.

Yes it was, if you enjoy gossip.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 03:44 pm
Quote:
Supreme Court halts subpoena to Deutsche Bank for Trump records

As it should have.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/473461-supreme-court-halts-subpoena-to-deutsche-bank-for-trump-financial
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 05:45 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
2=more than 1; which, does indeed make Sanders a multi-millionaire.

Did you miss the part about his book sales? He earned his money.

He's a millionaire through his own hard work. Pelosi is not.

Which part of that, are you having trouble with? The numbers add up.

And by the by, having a few million bucks, does not make you a multi millionaire.

Do you resent women who stay home to raise their children? She graduated from college between 61 and 63 back when women were not expected to work outside the home but rather get married and raise children.

She married her college sweetheart (who is in banking), IS STILL MARRIED 50+ years later and raised her 5 kids.

I think you're a hypocrite when it comes to people earning a living. I suspect you are just resentful because her family has been successful. You must be crazy about AOC, she was a bartender before she was elected. She went to good schools and was vowed successful in college, How about that wage slave, Betsy DeVos....the Tupperware heiress..........if she ran for office, would that be good for you? Personally, I'm anxious to keep the disgruntled Australians Happy, you're welcome. I suppose if you can't fix your own rotten system, it makes you feel better criticizing the USA.
coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Australians upset you, but lying, mean spirited, death wishing, dishonest Canadians that should not be on this thread do not? It is known where you are coming from.
Builder

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Australians upset you

I get a good laugh out of her, occasionally.

Generally I report her posts for personal attacks, and admin removes them.

Works for me.

Still waiting on this list of achievements from Pelosi's lengthy career in politics.

Must admit, when she first appeared, I thought she might be an asset to the nation, but, much like Obama, the rot set in very early.

snood

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:32 pm
Just curious. Could someone enlighten an old fart? How many millions does it take to be considered ‘multi’millions?
roger

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:33 pm
@snood,
Gimme two and call me anything you like.
coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:34 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
but, much like Obama, the rot set in very early.

Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. He politicized absolutely everything, ran the government like a gangster, and enabled Islamists.
Builder

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:40 pm
@snood,
Quote:
How many millions does it take to be considered ‘multi’millions?

google says;

Quote:
As nouns the difference between multimillionaire and millionaire. is that multimillionaire is a person worth many millions of dollars, pounds or some other currency while millionaire is somebody whose wealth is greater than one million units of the local currency.
Builder

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

His popularity is almost a mirror image of the current president's; the big difference being, the MSM ran defense for him.

It would have been a yuuuuuugely different scenario, had the MSM been attacking him relentlessly from the get-go.
0 Replies

snood

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:48 pm
@Builder,
So... “many” millions = multimillionaire.

Thanks. Clears it right up.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 08:15 pm
@roger,
Good one.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 08:17 pm
Apparently the team that Giuliani brought with him to the Ukraine is comprised of three assistants including a videographer for Rudy's documentary along with a team of 10 top flight security people who's task is to sweep rooms, secure all electronic devises etc whenever Rudy talks with his Ukrainian connections because they want to ensure, above all, that Putin doesn't get wind of anything Rudy is planning, doing or saying.
snood

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 08:44 pm
@blatham,
I hope someone puts that skeevy rodent UNDER the jail.
blatham

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 09:06 pm
@snood,
I wish to see him tied down, covered in homosexual tarantulas, while Jane Fonda pees on his face.

But that's just me.
snood

Sat 7 Dec, 2019 09:35 pm
@blatham,
I’d make it Obama taking a dump instead of Fonda peeing - he might enjoy that.