monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:45 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
She is scary smart with an incredible memory......I pity the unprepared inquisitor that tries to trip her up.
Very impressive individual.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:51 pm
Quote:
BREAKING IN ISRAEL -- “Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Indicted on Bribery, Fraud, Breach of Trust Charges,” by WSJ’s Felicia Schwartz in Tel Aviv: “Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was indicted on bribery charges Thursday, imperiling the country’s longest-serving leader as he looks set to fight for his personal and political future in a third election contest.

“Israel’s Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit said Mr. Netanyahu will be charged with bribery, fraud and breach of trust in connection to three corruption probes known as Cases 1000, 2000 and 4000. Mr. Netanyahu allegedly traded official favors for flattering news coverage as well as gifts worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, including pink champagne, cigars and jewelry. The bribery charge, a key element of Case 4000, is the most serious and, if convicted, Mr. Netanyahu could face up to 10 years in prison. The lesser charges could result in three to five years in jail.” WSJ

-- @jaketapper: “I’m sure this will alarm all of those who profess to be concerned about corruption abroad.”
Politico
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:30 pm
The MSM is at it again.
Quote:
Media Acknowledged Ukrainian Election Meddling Until It Hurt Their Impeachment Efforts

There are examples of what they said and now deny. How many times to they have to be caught lying about an agenda designed to tear this country apart? I bet I don't get an answer. Remember these people think their audience is very stupid and have 0 memory.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:40 pm
@coldjoint,
There's not an ounce of hate in that post.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:42 pm
@blatham,
@jaketapper wrote:
I’m sure this will alarm all of those who profess to be concerned about corruption abroad.

Heh.
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:48 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
That is incorrect. The first Zionists were and are indigenous to the West Bank.

Nuh-uh.

History and archaeology and DNA all say that you are wrong.
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 05:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Any lawful action you dont like you call a witch hunt.

No. Democrats abusing their power to wield the law as a weapon against people who disagree with them I call a witch hunt.
oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 06:31 pm
Senate Judiciary Committee prepares to investigate the Biden crime family

http://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/21/graham-ukraine-state-department-biden-072692

Finally.

Let's put some progressives in prison.
0 Replies

BillW

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 06:37 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

@jaketapper wrote:
I’m sure this will alarm all of those who profess to be concerned about corruption abroad.

Heh.

I am not concerned with corruption aboard for the time being- we have to cure the greatest corruption at home that the USA has ever seen first - the tRump corruption problem!
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 06:41 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Careful there, Builder, you're likely to be accused of anti-Semitism.

Let's see now.....

Wealthiest-ever diaspora of Jewish people arriving in US of A came from Iran, post revolution.

Dual citizens (Israel and USA) in Congress

Stated mission of AIPAC; to influence US foreign policy in favour of Israel.

Nothing to see here folks; move along.
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:22 pm
@Builder,
Quote:

Nothing to see here folks; move along.

You have always been up front with it as I am about Islam.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
It was a good line, wasn't it.
BillW

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:52 pm
@blatham,
Chris Hayes just used it also!
blatham

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:54 pm
@BillW,
We're a crowd with taste and refinement, Bill.
BillW

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 08:01 pm
@blatham,
Chris's line was more to the point of - We will now see exactly how much tRump is against corruption aboard by holding back Israeli aid - some $4 billion a year! And that Netanyahu was using tRump's arguments - witch hunters, creating a coup, etc ad nauseam.....shallow/corrupt minds think the same!
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 08:06 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
And that Netanyahu was using tRump's arguments -

That's good, the Israelis love Trump.
MontereyJack

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
the far right lunatic fringe Israelis love trump, much like the far right lunatic fringe Americans love Trump.
Builder

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 09:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
much like the far right lunatic fringe Americans love Trump.

Looks like there's a helluva lot of 'em.

Quote:
Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 09:45 pm
@coldjoint,
And corrupt Americanbs and corrupt Israelis seem to have a remarkable talent for finding and recognizing each other and palling around together.
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 10:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
the far right lunatic fringe Israelis love trump, much like the far right lunatic fringe Americans love Trump.

I knew you were out of touch here but it seems you are out of touch with Israel too.
0 Replies