monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 12:28 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
The first Zionists were indigenous to Europe.

That is incorrect. The first Zionists were and are indigenous to the West Bank.
Brand X

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 12:45 pm
The Associated Press

Verified account

@AP
Follow Follow @AP
More
BREAKING: Israeli Justice Ministry: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu indicted on fraud, breach of trust and bribery.
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 12:51 pm
Serious bias here. I would call her a never Trumper.
Quote:
The piece – published on the website of the establishment Brookings Institution website on November 8th 2016 – proceeds to recount Vladimir Putin’s rise to power, relating many aspects of his base, messaging, and campaign to President Trump:

“From the Kremlin perspective, the frustration and public dissatisfaction of a large segment of the American public, in the wake of a great recession and industrial dislocation, looked a lot like the frustration and public dissatisfaction in the USSR of the 1980s and Russia of the 1990s. The economic and societal ills of small American cities and rural areas, were familiar to the Kremlin. U.S. grassroots grievances resonated with Russian resentments. Donald Trump’s 2016 slogans had shades of Putin’s 2012 campaign: bashing out-of-touch elites, championing the little guy, projecting the image of the strong leader who could get the people what they wanted, making his country great again, and teaching everyone else a lesson in the process.”

How exactly did Dr. Hill, the former director at the Brookings Institution’s Center on the United States and Europe, a think tank diametrically opposed to President Trump’s America First agenda, end up as the Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Europe and Russia on the National Security Council staff under President Trump?

How can Dr. Hill, who considers the President’s election to be predicated entirely on “play[ing] with emotions” and “manipulat[ing] people,” be entrusted to implement that agenda?

And in relation to impeachment, how can her impending testimony be viewed as devoid of political motivation when the she equates the president she’s conspiring to impeach with Putin?

Let’s hope that the ‘killers’ like Rep. Jordan and Rep. Nunes come out tomorrow to press Dr. Hill on why her testimony should be viewed as anything more than a bureaucrat driven by policy differences and wild desire to undermine President Trump’s America First agenda.

https://warroom.org/2019/11/20/fiona-hill-in-2016-trump-victory-is-american-bolshevik-revolution/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
0 Replies

revelette3

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:28 pm
Quote:
Hill disputed Sondland’s testimony that Bolton had endorsed the idea of a phone call between Trump and Zelensky, saying Bolton shared her concerns that Trump was “not properly prepared” to take full advantage of the opportunity to “make sure there was a fulsome bilateral agenda.”

Hill added that Bolton “never indicated in any way” that he accepted Sondland’s claims that he was in charge of the Trump administration’s Ukraine policy — authority Sondland claimed he had from Trump, who he said had given him “very broad authority.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/impeachment-hearings-live-updates-trump-calls-democrats-human-scum-as-two-more-witnesses-testify-in-inquiry/ar-BBX6tSG?ocid=spartandhp

The democrats should go ahead and start subpoena process (however they do it) toward Bolton. He has got to testify, he seems to be mentioned every day as those opposing the WH Ukraine agenda with regards to investigations into the Biden's/2016. It's a risk for democrats, nevertheless, the truth needs to be heard.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:31 pm
@coldjoint,
The Palestinians were in Palestine millennia before the 1967 Six Day War.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:34 pm
@hightor,
It's a core component of Zionist propaganda.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:34 pm
@revelette3,
Quote:
The democrats should go ahead and start subpoena process (however they do it) toward Bolton

If Bolton disagrees with Trump on policy it is not and never will be an impeachable offense. One more time, the president makes foreign policy.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:35 pm
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:35 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

I know you hate Jews. This is not the thread to discuss this on.
InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:40 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I know you hate Jews. This is not the thread to discuss this on.

Your response is a red herring nonsequitur. I do not hate Jews. That you conflate Jews with Zionists reveals your antisemitism.
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:00 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Your response is a red herring nonsequitur. I do not hate Jews. That you conflate Jews with Zionists reveals your antisemitism.

Put a sock in it. Your posts show who is the hater, and it is not me. Your projector is not working.
glitterbag

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Fiona Hill looks like the villain from a Roald Dahl book.

She is scary smart with an incredible memory......I pity the unprepared inquisitor that tries to trip her up.
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:08 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

She is scary smart with an incredible memory.

She is scary. Laughing Laughing Laughing Look at her.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 02:10 pm
@coldjoint,
No, you own posts show the hater you are. I'm merely pointing it out.
Builder

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:01 pm
@Brand X,
Quote:
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu indicted on fraud, breach of trust and bribery

Some filler on that case;

Quote:
The charges center on allegations that the prime minister and his wife accepted more than $260,000 worth of jewelry, cigars and other gifts in exchange for political favors. The prime minister is also accused of interfering with regulatory bodies and lawmakers on behalf of two media companies in exchange for positive news coverage.

On Wednesday, Netanyahu tweeted an opinion piece by Israeli legal scholars. In the tweet, the Israeli premier noted, "There is no court in a modern-enlightened state that has convicted a public servant for a bribe for receiving positive coverage."

He has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in the cases and says he is a victim of a "witch hunt."

He does demonstrate the classic NPD symptoms of many long-term national leaders. Entitlement is a descriptor somehow lacking, though.

Quote:
Criminal charges will not force Netanyahu to resign, but the indictment might cripple the 70-year-old prime minister's chances in the looming elections.

It's probably time for some fresh ideas, anyway.
hightor

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:11 pm
@Builder,
Careful there, Builder, you're likely to be accused of anti-Semitism.
MontereyJack

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:17 pm
@oralloy,
Any lawful action you dont like you call a witch hunt. Trump is now and has always been seriously bent. The law is finally catching up with him. "The wheels of justice grind slow but they grind ecceeding fine."
coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
No, you own posts show the hater you are.

Please produce one of those.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:23 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Careful there, Builder, you're likely to be accused of anti-Semitism.

I know his opinion of Jews. That does not mean we do not agree on other things. I am not into cancel culture, he can say and believe what he wants.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 21 Nov, 2019 03:30 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
I'm merely pointing it out.

Here is thread full of your hate.
https://able2know.org/topic/469290-1