monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

snood

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:29 am
@oralloy,
In this context by ‘condemn’ I mean you would desire he be held accountable and receive some negative consequences (from loss of political support all the way up to criminal prosecution)for his own actions. Do you think he deserves any negative consequences for anything he’s done?
oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:32 am
@snood,
No. He protects America from progressives. That outweighs all of the other policy positions that I disagree with.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 11:13 am

And The Tweet Goes On
@lacadri34
·
18h
Trump wears a diaper because of stimulant abuse. I'm thinking he's at Walter Reed because of his amphetamine addiction. I'm a former psychiatric nurse. I know an addict when I see one. What president does a routine exam on a Saturday? Can we all just get real?
blatham

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 11:24 am
@edgarblythe,
This hospital visit (on a "free weekend") sure does look odd. But this idea/claim that Trump wears adult diapers isn't one I give any credence to. And even if he did have an incontinence problem, there's no reason to jump to stimulant abuse.
edgarblythe

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 11:28 am
@blatham,
I don't have a personal opinion, except it is not a normal visit.
snood

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 11:30 am
Well, whatever it is, sure hope it isn’t too painful or terminal or anything. God forbid. Poor guy.
coldjoint

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 11:35 am
@snood,
Quote:
Do you think he deserves any negative consequences for anything he’s done?

Do you think Biden deserves any consequences for what he has done? He is on tape. Biden's intention is clear.
blatham

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 11:50 am
It may be a legit visit. But it is odd. That's really all we can say at this point.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 02:24 pm
An example of the lying MSM
Quote:
FBI data: Anti-Muslim hate crimes under Trump are below Obama levels in 2014

All hate crimes are down.
Quote:
The media has put out numerous pieces based on bad data and hate crime hoaxes claiming that President Trump was responsible for a rise in anti-Muslim hate crimes. Now the FBI data is out and it actually shows that anti-Muslim hate crimes under Trump are below Obama levels in 2014.

Does that mean that Obama was actually responsible for anti-Muslim hate crimes while Trump is a beacon of tolerance? If the media were logically consistent, instead of narratively consistent, then sure. But since the media is narratively consistent, that’s not the conclusion it will draw

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/11/fbi-data-anti-muslim-hate-crimes-under-trump-are-below-obama-levels-in-2014
coldjoint

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 03:32 pm
Quote:
Morgan Stanley Capitulates: Upgrades Global Stocks To Neutral, No Longer Sees A Recession In 2020

Good news. Not for the Democrats but it is for Americans. What is Krugman saying?
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/morgan-stanley-capitulates-upgrades-global-stocks-neutral-no-longer-sees-recession-2020
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 05:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:

At his age, why would it not be normal?
Real Music

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 05:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Do you think Biden deserves any consequences for what he has done? He is on tape. Biden's intention is clear.

https://able2know.org/topic/540061-1#post-6928588
coldjoint

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 05:52 pm
@Real Music,
I told you in the other thread the Ukrainians say Trump is innocent, like Biden, too.
Real Music

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 06:16 pm
@coldjoint,
I've already responded. Go back and read it.

https://able2know.org/topic/540061-1#post-6928588
coldjoint

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 06:34 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
I've already responded. Go back and read it

None of that changes Ukrainians saying Trump did nothing wrong, does it?
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 08:54 pm
@revelette3,
Yes rev, I agree with you. Democrats have been forced once again to retreat to their individual camps. Edwards is what we use to call a yellow dog Democrat. That is about the only Dem Louisiana could hope to elect. The best part is tRump pushed so very hard for the loser!
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 08:55 pm
@snood,
I hope it hurts a bunch! Sorry, at this point I go for honesty over false bs for this total ahole jerk. I hope they had to pull a hedgehog out of his butt!
edgarblythe

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 09:05 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

At his age, why would it not be normal?

I am 77 and if I went to a doctor in the same way it would not be normal.
snood

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 09:26 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

I hope it hurts a bunch! Sorry, at this point I go for honesty over false bs for this total ahole jerk. I hope they had to pull a hedgehog out of his butt!

Yeah, actually I hope it’s both painful and terminal.
coldjoint

Sun 17 Nov, 2019 10:22 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Yeah, actually I hope it’s both painful and terminal.

Can tell who you have been hanging out with. Raw hatred because Trump's ideas are different than yours. It can't be good for you.