monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:04 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
But it’s fun in a demented sort of way - making them play dodgeball with the truth.

You cannot point out a single example of me ever dodging the truth.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:05 pm
@hightor,
Hightor engages in lies and name-calling because he isn't capable of posting an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

My IQ is 170 actually.

All evidence is to the contrary, and that evidence is compelling.
edgarblythe

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:14 pm
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/johnson-trump-create-sovereign-executives-191010091924052.html?fbclid=IwAR2_aSyFa5fZIdYPg3NiE_nq7Rrmas1ypabKgFZY8CnSxDAkId9RBuvdHlw
Johnson and Trump are trying to create sovereign executives
As a result, the US and UK are facing systemic crises unparalleled in their history.
oralloy

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:15 pm
@izzythepush,
That is incorrect. Note how very few people have ever been able to point out anything incorrect in my posts, and only on rare occasions even when they are capable of it.
MontereyJack

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:19 pm
@oralloy,
You mean the multitude of people who have pointed out things you are wrong aboujt which you consistently ignore?
oralloy

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
You cannot provide any examples of such posts pointing out something that I am wrong about.

Nor can you point out such errors in any future post.
izzythepush

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 12:45 pm
@oralloy,
Compelling.

Your errors are pointed out all the time, but you have a problem with facts preferring deranged fantasy over reason.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:02 pm
@edgarblythe,
I think that is so, edgar.
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Nor can you point out such errors in any future post.

Exhibit D
oralloy

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:06 pm
@hightor,
Notice how neither you nor he (nor anyone else) will ever produce any list of my supposed errors?

Or does your mind prevent you from confronting this reality?
hightor

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:11 pm
@oralloy,
I'm compiling them to send to Sen. Diane Feinstein.
oralloy

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:14 pm
@hightor,
I'd question why she would care, but since there is actually nothing to compile, I guess that means you won't be bothering her.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:16 pm
@hightor,
And a compelling exhibit it is.
oralloy

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:17 pm
@blatham,
The failure to actually produce any list of my supposed errors is indeed pretty strong evidence that the errors do not exist.
BillW

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:18 pm
Parnas and Fruman, Guiliani's henchmen, own companies named "Fraud Guarantee" and "Mafia Rave". You simply can't make this stuff up!

https://www.newsweek.com/giuliani-ukraine-associates-companies-fraud-guarantee-mafia-rave-parnas-fruman-1464608
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:49 pm
@oralloy,
One can make an argument by presenting facts but neglect to tie the facts together in a pertinent manner. It's usually not your facts that are in dispute, it's your conclusions. In addition, many of your statements are tautological and can neither be proven nor disproven. Lastly you tend to make sweeping statements of opinion which are subjective beliefs and not worth countering. I have never been convinced that you're a genius but if your IQ is indeed what you claim it to be, you're cowardly to show up here and argue with people whose intelligence is so inferior to yours. Why not challenge those who are your intellectual peers? What are you afraid of?
roger

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:57 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Trump will take it to the SC where odds are in his favor. We can thank anyone who didn't vote for Hillary for whatever reason for that.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Trump should have to much confidence in his conservative appointments.
blatham

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:57 pm
Quote:
The business relationship between President Donald Trump's private lawyer Rudy Giuliani and the men charged Thursday in a campaign finance scheme is a subject of the ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by federal authorities in New York, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
ABC

If not clear, that means Rudy is now one more subject in this criminal investigation.

0 Replies

blatham

Fri 11 Oct, 2019 01:59 pm
Quote:
Eric Kleefeld
@EricKleefeld
Fox News is now openly pondering on the air: "Is Rudy Giuliani becoming a liability for the White House?"
0 Replies