monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

hightor

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 10:56 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Primary sources are eyewitnesses but you seem to keep calling all these NYC firemen and US government scientists and experts liars. Why?

Why are you addressing this to me? I just came here to sweetly help our beloved Builder. One thing, though. Eye witness testimony isn't infallible. Tens of thousands of people "said that they had witnessed extraordinary solar activity, such as the Sun appearing to "dance" or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the Earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors" at Fatima in Portugal. That doesn't make me any more inclined to believe that it happened.
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:25 am
@snood,
Quote:
Also, suppose you were able to convince everyone on A2K of the reality and seriousness of everything you say about 9/11.

That's is totally dishonest, Snood, trying to make this about me.

I suspect that you are capable of thinking as I have read some posts from you that actually made good sense.

FOCUS

1. How did 1500F WTC fires melt [2800F] WTCs 1, 2 & 7 structural steel?

2. Why would a top usa forensic engineering scientist fake a study that reveals that WTC7 DID NOT collapse due to fire as NIST pretends?

3. Why would any thinking person accept, without any critical thought at all, that three steel framed high rises could collapse on one day, in one city when there has never before or since been such a fire induced collapse.

4. Why would any thinking person accept, without any critical thought at all, that the NIST study has led to NOT a single change in the fire or building codes for steel framed high rises? Ask yourself, why are there all these building science professionals, fire professionals, firemen, ... not screaming for changes to be made based on NIST's "studt"?

5. How did usa military, 1990s developed nano scale nanothermite get into WTC dust?

6. How did the by products of these usa military nanothermite explosions get into WTC dust, in huge volumes. Iron microspheres, A MAJOR BY PRODUCT OF THERMITE REACTIONS, usually about 1/2 of 0ne percent of normal dust samples were found in volumes 150 times normal.

Quote:
What would you suggest everyone do, then?

Exactly what you all have never done, hold your governments to account for the murders of almost 3000 Americans, not to mention the millions of other innocents who have died, continue to die because of these usa 9-11 lies.
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:28 am
@revelette1,
Such stunning hypocrisy, not to mention advancing the rankest of usa propaganda. What country spies on more countries, invades more countries, commits vicious and unrelenting acts of terrorism against myriad poor, defenseless countries than the usa, revelette?
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:34 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Why are you addressing this to me?

Because you are one of the rankest advancers of propaganda at this website. Your dipsy doodles are legendary!

Quote:
Eye witness testimony isn't infallible.

But you sure as hell are. More of your uninformed personal propaganda. Proffered for the sole of reason of clouding the issues.

===============
Eyewitness Evidence of Explosions in the Twin Towers

Testimony for the Toronto Hearings, Day 3, Sept. 10, 2011

https://www.themindrenewed.com/in-the-media/713-news156
"But first let me raise one of the commonest objections I confront when presenting this material. Eyewitness evidence, say the objectors, is “soft,” untrustworthy, unreliable. According to such critics it does not matter how many eyewitnesses there are to an event or who these eyewitnesses are or how their accounts relate to each other: the best plan is just to dismiss everything they say. This is an odd view. I do not find support for it either in social scientific studies of eyewitness testimony or in the scholarly literature on criminal investigation. [1] Eyewitness evidence certainly has its vulnerabilities: we know that eyewitnesses can misperceive, misremember and deceive. But, as with other kinds of evidence, we have developed ways of checking to see if what the witnesses report is accurate. For example, we look for corroborating evidence—further eyewitness evidence as well as evidence of entirely different kinds." Professor Graeme MacQueen

0 Replies

blatham

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:37 am
Here's an interesting thought
Quote:
@NateSilver538
Hot take: As the media becomes more culturally and demographically adjacent to the Democratic base (e.g. because both the media and the D base are urban and college-educated), the GOP base will appear more exotic to it, which will tend to lead the media to overrate its potency.
georgeob1

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:51 am
@blatham,
Interesting that the opposite appears to have occurred in 2016.

I suspect Nate Silver may be engaging in some wishful "thinking".
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:55 am
@georgeob1,
Hey, georgeob1, why aren't you out there screaming for people's rights to express themselves? Isn't that what usa military personnel were supposed to have done by illegally invading sovereign nations, guaranteeing the right to free speech?
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 12:26 pm
@georgeob1,
True. The mis-estimation worked in one direction that cycle as regards gaining the WH. But as you know, the popular vote fell to Dems (by a margin five times larger than when Bush lost the popular vote to Gore). We'll have to wait a year to see whether structural features in US elections continue to skew results in that manner.

But Nate's point is interesting in part because the notion or perception that Trump and his base's "exotic" characteristics are what make him/them formidable is evident in how you and others in the right speak of him and his supporters.
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 12:38 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
We'll have to wait a year to see whether structural features in US elections continue to skew results in that manner.

The world has waited over 232 years for that to occur, Bernie. The kleptocracy keeps it from ever happening but the dolts still think that they have government by the people.

Have you scored a new usa wife yet?
blatham

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 12:44 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Have you scored a new usa wife yet?
In line with my green values, I am committed to sourcing locally.
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 12:47 pm
@blatham,
Recently developed green values I take it. But you are still a stunning hypocrite, illustrated even more so by your dutiful avoidance of your stunning hypocrisy. Not to mention your avoidance of science, evidence, truth. More of your stunning hypocrisy.

Did you dump Lola for her stunning hypocrisy?
georgeob1

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 01:53 pm
@JTT,
You really are an obnoxious jerk.
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 02:00 pm
@georgeob1,
You really a true coward, georgeob1. Not to mention a fella that has engaged in lots of usa war crimes.

But you fancy yourself as some kind of intellectual so please explain, georgeob1, how 1500F WTC fires [In fact, Professor Thomas Eagar of MIT estimated that the fires were “probably only about 1,200 or 1,300°F [648 or 704°C].”] melted WTCs 1, 2 & 7 structural steel.

Your failure to reply will illustrate how my first sentence is dead on accurate.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 02:07 pm
@JTT,
What is it you hope to achieve with your posts? Are you competing for 'Total Pissy-Pants" of the Century?
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 02:16 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
What is it you hope to achieve with your posts?

Certainly not that totally brainwashed folks like you, glitterbag, will somehow see the light.

You can see pictures of the molten/vaporized WTCs 1, 2 & 7 structural steel. You can see and read scientific papers that describe the usa nanothermite found in WTC dust. You can watch a top NIST official lie his ass off about the molten steel saying he knows of no one who has seen it or talked about and then see the same lying a**hole touching the end of a molten girder/beam. You can read the UofA forensic engineering study that says NIST lied about WTC7 in their study.

You can find out that OBL had zero to do with 9-11. [see below] And there is ZERO evidence for any Muslim hijackers.

You can hear just what I have written here and know that elements of the usa governments blew up WTCs 1, 2 & 7. And murdered 2,976 "westerners".

You can be a responsible adult and think instead of relying on your knee jerk brainwashing.

Your choice, glitterbag.

June 6, 2006: FBI Spokesman Says ‘No Hard Evidence’ Connects Bin Laden to 9/11
When asked why Osama bin Laden’s wanted poster only mentions his alleged involvement in the East African embassy bombings, but not 9/11, Rex Tomb of the FBI’s public affairs unit says, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.” [MILLI GAZETTE, 6/11/2006]
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 02:23 pm
@georgeob1,
Your signature line screams obnoxious, misogynist, so last century jerk.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 02:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Why haven't any of you geniuses noticed that if the US governments' official conspiracy theory had any measure of truth to it, the evidence you should be able to put forward would be legion.

Not a one of you has ANY evidence at all to support this fable you so desperately wish to believe in. That constitutes the dictionary definition of being brainwashed.

0 Replies

blatham

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:29 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Did you dump Lola for her stunning hypocrisy?
Goodness no. That would be shallow.

You know how some beaches have simply perfect sand? Not the color so much, though sure white is nice, as the consistency. The best sand - the sand that is perfect - has a consistency and viscosity which, when an impression in it has been made, retains a shape that is an exact replica, in negative of course, of that which impressed it.

We were on a nude beach in Greece that had that sort of sand... um, let me backtrack a bit here... there's a wonderful German word for imprints in the sand left by humans when they sit in some form-compressing medium. Particularly when the details of a woman's body are very clearly evident, nothing omitted or roughed over, you know what I mean... OK, so we're on this island beach in Greece and my wife gets up to swim and I glanced over at her personal impression. Everything was there. I'm looking at her wuntersplotz. I study it a bit. Who wouldn't? And I realized that I wasn't at all sure that I could bring that wuntersplotz home to meet my mother. So...the end.
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:34 pm
@blatham,
So, do explain. How does a guy who goes to great lengths to pretend the truth means something to him have such a deep disdain for the truth?
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:39 pm
Also, she asked me to try and suck out the fungus from under her toenails more frequently than I might have preferred. Incompatibilities. The old story.
0 Replies