monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

snood

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:46 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Quote:
What would you suggest everyone do, then?

Exactly what you all have never done, hold your governments to account for the murders of almost 3000 Americans, not to mention the millions of other innocents who have died, continue to die because of these usa 9-11 lies.

No seriously, I mean - like what? March on DC? Write petitions? Disrupt town halls? Call representatives? What do you think a sincere desire to “hold the government to account” would look like? Do you have any actions in mind?
JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:53 pm
@snood,
You're not being serious, Snood, you're being your usual deceptive self trying to divert attention away from the deep evil that is your "country".

If you were being serious you would be angry, or at the least curious about how they blew up the three towers and why they would so something so evil as to falsely accuse OBL and the alleged hijackers. why they would so something so evil as to murder 2,976 westerners, mostly Americans.

Brainwashed folks just can't escape their ugly pasts.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:55 pm
@snood,
What is ACTUALLY being done?

==========
The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District
9/11 Resolution

Whereas, the attacks of September 11, 2001, are inextricably and forever tied to the Franklin Square and Munson Fire Department;

Whereas, on September 11, 2001, while operating at the World Trade Center in New York City, firefighter Thomas J. Hetzel, badge #290 of Hook and Ladder Company #1, Franklin Square and Munson Fire Department of New York, was killed in performance of his duties, along with 2,976 other emergency responders and civilians;

Whereas, members of the Franklin Square and Munson Fire Department were called upon to assist in the subsequent rescue and recovery operations and cleanup of the World Trade Center site, afflicting many of them with life-threatening illnesses as a result of breathing the deadly toxins present at the site;

Whereas, the Board of Fire Commissioners of the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District recognizes the significant and compelling nature of the petition before the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York reporting un-prosecuted federal crimes at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and calling upon the United States Attorney to present that petition to a Special Grand Jury pursuant to the United States Constitution and 18 U.S.C. SS 3332(A);

Whereas, the overwhelming evidence presented in said petition demonstrates beyond any doubt that pre-planted explosives and/or incendiaries — not just airplanes and the ensuing fires — caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings, killing the vast majority of the victims who perished that day;

Whereas, the victims of 9/11, their families, the people of New York City, and our nation deserve that every crime related to the attacks of September 11, 2001, be investigated to the fullest and that every person who was responsible face justice;

NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Board of Fire Commissioners of the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District fully supports a comprehensive federal grand jury investigation and prosecution of every crime related to the attacks of September 11, 2001, as well as any and all efforts by other government entities to investigate and uncover the full truth surrounding the events of that horrible day.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:57 pm
@snood,
How come science, evidence, the truth, ... means so little to you, Snood?
snood

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:04 pm
@JTT,
So... where have you been, JTT? Why haven’t I seen one of your ever fascinating posts for like two years?
glitterbag

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:07 pm
@snood,
I thought she was in prison, who knew?
snood

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Is JTT a she?
glitterbag

Mon 16 Sep, 2019 09:13 pm
@snood,
I suspect so, I would tell you why I think it's so, but that might sound like stereotyping. I actually think it's Nancy Grace using a fake name.
Builder

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 03:21 am
@JTT,
Quote:
How come science, evidence, the truth, ... means so little to you, Snood?

They're paid shills.

There can be no other explanation.
blatham

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 04:01 am
The post has a great piece up on the debate at Cambridge between James Baldwin and William F Buckley. I've recommended this amazing event previously. It's on youtube and easy to find. Baldwin had one of the most amazing minds I've ever bumped into. I highly recommend watching this debate.

But I'm going to just excerpt the final graph from the WP piece to underline a point some of us have been making in our discussions on the role/need for government that is not limited to "staying out of the way". We can put this under our Voices From the Right heading.
Quote:
Buckley told and retold the story of the Cambridge debate, with his inaccurate additions, throughout his life, even once calling it “the most satisfying debate I ever had.” But over the years, his opinion of the civil rights movement moved closer to Baldwin’s. By the 1980s, he was advocating for the creation of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and in 2004 he told Time magazine: “I once believed we could evolve our way up from Jim Crow. I was wrong. Federal intervention was necessary.”
WP
izzythepush

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 04:02 am
@glitterbag,
I can't be insignificant if people reply to my posts, even if it's just to say I'm insignificant.
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 08:47 am
I wonder what the administration is gearing up to with their "evidence" of Iran being behind the drone attack on Saudi oil? (I find it hard to sympathize with the Saudis over it.)

U.S. Examining Missile and Drone Parts for Clues in Saudi Oil Attacks

After the Iraq war drums of Powell and his fake pictures at the UN, and after Trump is known as being untruthful, I am not sure all the evidence in the world is going to suffice unless other countries come to same conclusion. In any event, it makes me nervous to think of being "locked and loaded" in a war with Iran.
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:15 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
After the Iraq war drums of Powell and his fake pictures at the UN,

Powell promised evidence for OBL's involvement in 9-11, Rev, and of course, liars that all usa administrations are, none was ever forthcoming. You actually know why. Because OBL was not involved, there were no Muslim hijackers.

WTCs 1, 2 & 7 were blown up using usa military nanothermite which was found in WTC dust along with the by products of these nanothermite explosions.

You lot just never learn. The evil that is done in your name and y'all go on pretending the usa is some decent, kind nation. When a body knows all this that body is as evil as the evil doers.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:18 am
@blatham,
William F Buckley was a renowned liar. Ex-CIA so it's a given he was a liar.
He fancied himself an expert on the English language but he was a total boob in this respect too.
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:22 am
@snood,
usa military nanothermite was found in WTC dust, Snood. Along with the by products of these nanothermite explosions which brought down WTCs 1, 2 & 7.

People who actively support this deep an evil really are deeply evil themselves.

=========
https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit*,1, Jeffrey Farrer2
, Steven E. Jones*,3, Kevin R. Ryan4
, Frank M. Legge5
Daniel Farnsworth2
, Gregg Roberts6
, James R. Gourley7
and Bradley R. Larsen3

Abstract: We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:23 am
@glitterbag,
The career typist for the DOD offers one of her usual "intelligent" posts.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:25 am
@Builder,
They are nowhere near bright enough to be paid shills, Builder. They are just totally brainwashed yanks. There are lots of these.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:25 am
@JTT,
Free hint: There is no such thing as nanothermite.
JTT

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:28 am
@oralloy,
Highly indicative of just how little you know, oralloy. Your rep, such as it was, is now totally ruined.

=========

Nanoscale Chemistry Yields Better Explosives - Lawrence Livermore Labs

ONE thousand years ago, black powder was prepared by grinding saltpeter, charcoal, and sulfur together into a coarse powder using a mortar and pestle. Since then, the equipment for making energetic materials-explosives, propellants, and pyrotechnics-has evolved considerably, but the basic process for making these materials has remained the same. That, however, is changing, thanks to an explosive combination of sol-gel chemistry and modern-day energetic materials research.

At Livermore Laboratory, sol-gel chemistry-the same process used to make aerogels or "frozen smoke" (see S&TR, November/December 1995)—has been the key to creating energetic materials with improved, exceptional, or entirely new properties. This energetic materials breakthrough was engineered by Randy Simpson, director of the Energetic Materials Center; synthetic chemists Tom Tillotson, Alex Gash, and Joe Satcher; and physicist Lawrence Hrubesh.

These new materials have structures that can be controlled on the nanometer (billionth-of-a-meter) scale. Simpson explains, "In general, the smaller the size of the materials being combined, the better the properties of energetic materials. Since these `nanostructures' are formed with particles on the nanometer scale, the performance can be improved over materials with particles the size of grains of sand or of powdered sugar. In addition, these `nanocomposite' materials can be easier and much safer to make than those made with traditional methods."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:39 am
@revelette1,
It's hard to sympathise with either party, Iran and Saudi Arabia are fighting proxy wars in Syria and Yemen, and other countries are also dealing with the fallout.

This Shia Sunni conflict has been going on for centuries. It's not only older than America, it's older than England. When it started, England was comprised of little kingdoms like Wessex, Mercia, Northumberland etc.

It's not going to be an easy fix, not even with a dealmaker supreme like Trump at the helm.