monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Mon 9 Sep, 2019 06:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Of course NASA, NOAA, the American Meteorological Society, and every major scientific body in the world, and the signatories to the Paris Climate Accord all disagree with you, but you in your expert opinion know more than them, don't you?

I know they are using biased and unreliable data.
Below viewing threshold (view)
BillRM

Mon 9 Sep, 2019 09:44 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:
Of course NASA, NOAA, the American Meteorological Society, and every major scientific body in the world, and the signatories to the Paris Climate Accord all disagree with you, but you in your expert opinion know more than them, don't you?

How true as the greatest expert in climate an weather is your leader Trump.
oralloy

Mon 9 Sep, 2019 09:59 pm
@BillRM,
Well I'll agree that his data is just as reliable as anyone else's at this point.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 9 Sep, 2019 11:22 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy:
Quote:
You "know" no such thing. It's only your opinion based on NO evidence. You've done no research. You probably have bo instruments to measure the relevant parameters, and you certainly haven't the knowledge to actually plan or carry out any experiments or collect any data. As you tend to do, you are wildly overgeneralizes and making faulty inferences from one disputed data set, which you have impted a motive to that is in no way inherent or obvous in it. And from that one point you indict a huge body of data that was not collected in any way or by anyone involved with that data set. There are MABY kines of research that are entirely independent in investigators, research,, and equipment fromthat data set and you try to tar them with the same faulty brush. It doesn't work.
Quote:
Walter Hinteler

Mon 9 Sep, 2019 11:35 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Have you developed your own devices, etc., that convey exact data that fit into your world view? And published publications that will change the previous meteorological and climate research?

It really will be more than interesting since you know that biased and unreliable data were used since decades.
oralloy

Mon 9 Sep, 2019 11:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
No. I've done no research on global warming.
oralloy

Mon 9 Sep, 2019 11:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You "know" no such thing.

Yes I do.

MontereyJack wrote:
It's only your opinion based on NO evidence.

That is incorrect. There is evidence that scientific journals are blocking publication of research that does not fit the leftist narrative about global warming.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:02 am
@oralloy,
I didn't know you are a Senator?
oralloy

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:07 am
@glitterbag,
I'm a gun rights activist. And I vote.
glitterbag

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:16 am
@oralloy,
I'm not in favor of eliminating the second amendment, and I vote.....but my interests are in keeping our citizens safe.....not stretching credulity so that immature little boys can buy flame throwers or grenade launchers. But then again, my entire career was spent in National Defense, not survivalist paranoid nonsense. Oh, have you built your bomb shelter?
Walter Hinteler

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:19 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
No. I've done no research on global warming.
But t least you're a meterologist because you know the data is wrong and have access to more accurate sources.
oralloy

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:35 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Knowing that the data is biased and skewed does not make someone a meteorologist.

I don't have access to more accurate sources. I don't believe that any such sources exist.
oralloy

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:42 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
survivalist paranoid nonsense. Oh, have you built your bomb shelter?

The fact that progressives rely on lies and mischaracterization shows that they are unable to defend their demented ideology with facts or logic.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:54 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Knowing that the data is biased and skewed does not make someone a meteorologist.

I don't have access to more accurate sources. I don't believe that any such sources exist.
So your unqualified opinion only comes from your gut?
oralloy

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 12:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
What opinion?

That scientific journals are skewing the data is a fact.

This fact comes from them being caught red handed skewing the data.

I've not offered any opinion here.
glitterbag

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 01:08 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
survivalist paranoid nonsense. Oh, have you built your bomb shelter?

The fact that progressives rely on lies and mischaracterization shows that they are unable to defend their demented ideology with facts or logic.

That description fits you perfectly. It's so very very sad.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 01:08 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I've not offered any opinion here.
You did, since you said "the data is biased and skewed" and can't offer any other data and sources, even admitted that you are not qualified.
oralloy

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 01:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That is incorrect. That the data is biased and skewed is a fact, not an opinion.
oralloy

Tue 10 Sep, 2019 01:12 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
That description fits you perfectly.

No it doesn't.

Your lies and name-calling demonstrate your inability to make an intelligent argument.
0 Replies