monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Trump administration was so incompatible with its values

Did they say what their values are? No one ever does, why is that? We know free speech is not one of them.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:34 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Quote:
Palestinian officials reject the overall U.S.-led peace effort as heavily tilted in favor of Israel and likely to deny them a fully sovereign state of their own.

They'd like the Oralloy Peace Plan a lot less.

My peace plan involves acknowledging the truth that there are no Palestinians. There are only Gazans.

My peace plan involves forcibly removing all of these Gazans from the West Bank and depositing them in the Gaza Strip where they belong.

They can form a Gazan state if they like. But every time they attack Israel, they will be mercilessly bombed.

Yep, nothing but flights of fancy.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Coming from you? That only strengthens Oralloy's credibility.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:52 pm
@InfraBlue,
What is now called israel is palestine. That is where oalestinians lived and where their ancestors lived for 4000 years. Its where the palestinians live. The palestinians who became jews took their land away. They both claim their gods gave it to them. Gods dont exist. No more fairy tale crap. Give them their land back.
oralloy

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
I would address your lies, but the only thing you do when people prove you wrong is spout name-calling, so there's no real point.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:00 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

My proposal is fair.

But if the Palestinians don't like my proposal, no one is stopping them from accepting Mr. Kushner's proposal instead of mine.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Gods dont exist.

That is a shame because it is a religious war. Islam declared war on mankind quite awhile ago.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:11 pm
@coldjoint,
No it didnt. Christianity has declared war onv islam several times too. Another reason why gods are poxes on humans..
coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
No it didnt.

Quote:
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29 )

Yes, it did.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Not at all dissimilar to the spread of christianity.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Not at all dissimilar to the spread of christianity.

You are the last person I will talk about Islam with. I know exactly what you are going to say. When you acknowledge Islam says and teaches terrible things and inspires terror we can talk. Until then you are denying reality which seems to be your forte.
oralloy

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
That's another lie.

But like I said, there is no point in rebutting your lies when you will just resort to name-calling.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 05:20 pm
Quote:
DOJ Confirms Flynn Defense Team Never Received Transcript of Flynn/Kislyak Phone Call…

More proof this was a set-up. Flynn and Trump were targets of the deep state. Barr needs to get to the bottom of this and I do not see anyone stopping him. And that is good news.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/24/doj-confirms-flynn-defense-team-never-received-transcript-of-flynn-kislyak-phone-call/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 08:20 pm
Quote:
A Muslim Syrian Refugee Plotted a Black Church Massacre

Thanks Obama. At least Trump is trying to keep these terrorists out of our country. Luckily the attack never happened. How many more are here and planning more attacks? We do not know.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274083/muslim-syrian-refugee-plotted-black-church-daniel-greenfield
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 10:44 pm
@oralloy,
asw I recall you're the poster who calls people freedom haters and treasonous. Seems to me you started the name calling years ago and have never stopped.Your feet of cly go all the way up to your chin.
oralloy

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 10:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
I can back up all of my accusations, and have done so whenever anyone has asked.

Fair criticism for actual bad behavior is not name-calling.

Additionally, Freedom Hater is justified retaliation for the term Gun Nut.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 10:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Are we at war with any Moslem country? Are Moslem countries our allies? If what you repeatedly claim were true, we (wherever we or our ancestors come from would have been at unceasing war with Isla for fifteen hundred years, We havenb't been. As a matter of fact, pretty much whatever country we came from has been at war with the countries everybody else came from for thst time period. Everybody has fucked over everybody else for millennia before Islam came on the scene. And again, you mistake strictures in scripture for what people actually DO, not what the scriptures say, which usually are contradictory to themselves anyway. Christianity is, as is Islam. People are very good at picking only those parts of gdogma and doctrine they emphasize, and your Islamophobic sites don't tecognize that because of their own phobias.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 10:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
Your response is as pitiful as your knowledge on the subject.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 10:58 pm
@oralloy,
You may call it justified retaliation. The problem is, it isn't true. Gun nut definitely does describe a lot of the people on your end of the spectrum. And I suspect freedom hater precedes it. And the charges of traitor and treason and similar preced it by at least fifty years.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 11:01 pm
@coldjoint,
My knowledge of the subject is superior to yours clearly. You're a poseur.