monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 03:51 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
Or they will just claim that their political opponents are using the criminal justice system to oppress them into submission.

They don't believe in criminal justice neutrality. They only think of it as a tool of the oppressor. That's why they feel justified in fighting by whatever means to overthrow the government and replace it with one that serves them.

They aren't objective enough to realize that by doing so, they would become the oppressors; and that because they don't believe in neutrality, it would be impossible for them to rule fairly without discriminating against their political opponents by institutional means.

If law enforcement arrests them and carts them off to jail every time they assault people, these leftists can spout their deranged babbling from the inside of a jail cell.

The first step is for people to start pressing charges whenever a leftist assaults them.

It would be good to have people start filming likely targets of leftist violence too, so that the assaults can later be proven in court.
livinglava

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 04:01 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If law enforcement arrests them and carts them off to jail every time they assault people, these leftists can spout their deranged babbling from the inside of a jail cell.

The first step is for people to start pressing charges whenever a leftist assaults them.

It would be good to have people start filming likely targets of leftist violence too, so that the assaults can later be proven in court.

They will claim martyrdom and write political books while in jail.

Hitler wrote Meinkampf in jail, you know; but then Nelson Mandela also wrote in jail.

If you jail these milkshakers, they will probably identify with Mandela but not Hitler in their indignation at being jailed for throwing a milkshake as a form of political expression.

But, ultimately, I agree with you that throwing a milkshake at another person is just a form of assault that should be treated as such. There are less violent ways to express your politics.
oralloy

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 04:06 pm
@livinglava,
I have no objection to them writing books.

Let them claim whatever they want. Leftists spout nonsensical gibberish all the time anyway, so it will be nothing new for them.

I advise both criminal and civil charges by the way. After they get out of jail they should also have to pay a dry cleaning bill.
livinglava

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 04:15 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I have no objection to them writing books.

I agree. Speech is the cure for violence, imo.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 04:33 pm
Quote:
Chants of “USA!” “USA!” Heard Over Bagpipes when Presidential Motorcade Departs Palace

The Brits like us more than they let on. Imagine that they prefer a culture and sovereignty instead submission to the EU and Islam. USA!!!
https://canadafreepress.com/article/chants-of-usa-usa-heard-over-bagpipes-when-presidential-motorcade-departs-p#.XPaMdIUoe2Q.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 05:18 pm
Quote:
Toronto Muslim: Executing gays may sound “unfair,” but that's sharia law and “it's coming to Canada”

Nice to know if you are gay. Do not expect any help from the intimidated politicians, of other gay leaders. They embrace Islam.
https://www.therebel.media/toronto-muslim-al-quds-day-rally-executing-gays-part-of-sharia-law-replacement-birth-rates
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 06:09 pm
Meanwhile here at home:

Justice Dept. Offers to Renew Talks With Democrats if Contempt Vote Is Deferred

Republicans threaten revolt, may block Trump's Mexico tariffs

Reid changes opinion, backs Trump impeachment inquiry
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 06:12 pm
BTW, any of you here (not talking to the usual suspects..) heard from Blatham lately? After his health problems, I have been wondering.

I have made a deal with my family, so soon (Friday)I won't be coming to these threads much if at all. I hope I can make myself do it. (mostly for health/heart/blood pressure...reasons)
oralloy

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 06:24 pm
@revelette1,
I've often observed that people who support the bad guys find it stressful.

I find that a great way to avoid such problems is to support the good guys instead.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 06:41 pm
Quote:
JUST IN: Woman STABS Trump baby blimp in London and deflates it…

Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://therightscoop.com/just-in-woman-stabs-trump-baby-blimp-in-london-and-deflates-it/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:20 pm
Quote:
Epic Fail: UK Anti-Trump Protest Hoping For 250K Draws Dismal Crowd

Definitely are not getting the truth from our European friends or their news outlets.
Quote:
Jeremy Corbyn, leader of Britain’s Labour Party, is a known anti-Semite, having called Hamas and Hezbollah his “friends,” laying a wreath at the cemetery where Muslim terrorists who murdered Israeli athletes in Munich in 1972 are buried, and regularly compares Israel to Nazi Germany.

That is not someone I would listen to.
https://tammybruce.com/2019/06/epic-fail-uk-protest-draws-dismal-crowd.html
0 Replies

snood

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:36 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

BTW, any of you here (not talking to the usual suspects..) heard from Blatham lately? After his health problems, I have been wondering.

I have made a deal with my family, so soon (Friday)I won't be coming to these threads much if at all. I hope I can make myself do it. (mostly for health/heart/blood pressure...reasons)

I totally understand, Rev. I took a year away myself, not long ago.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:46 pm
@snood,
Quote:

I totally understand, Rev. I took a year away myself, not long ago.

Weren't you banned?
oralloy

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:48 pm
@coldjoint,
If I remember correctly it was his reaction to Trump being elected.

I take a break from politics from time to time myself. It gets boring with the left spouting the same idiotic gibberish every day.
revelette1

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Nope, never been banned.
coldjoint

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:50 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If I remember correctly it was his reaction to Trump being elected.

Looks like he is due for another year off when Trump is re-elected. That's a good thing.
revelette1

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:51 pm
@snood,
Was it hard not coming on these threads? I have always had an addicting personality. It will be hard for me not to come to these threads.
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:55 pm
Amid London protests, Trump appears in denial over his standing abroad
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 08:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Parados left suddenly when Trump was elected too. And he and I had been engaged in a nice discussion about the right to keep and bear arms.

The discussion had already run its course by that point, but it was an enjoyable discussion. I had to look up some cites to back my position, and I actually learned some interesting things while looking up the cites.

http://able2know.org/topic/344120-19
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 4 Jun, 2019 10:26 pm
@revelette1,
coldjoint has been banned.
0 Replies