monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 04:26 pm
Has anyone realized the Democrats want the AG to violate the law so they can get something on Trump? They think Trump has no civil rights or the other people involved. And they bitch about rule of law and ignore the 4th amendment.

I hope the new AG gives this country the civics course these people so are badly in need of.
neptuneblue

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 04:37 pm
@coldjoint,
What are you talking about? There's no one that is calling for the AG to violate any law.

You made that up.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 05:30 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
You made that up.

I did not it, it is against the law to release everything. Ask the AG. Why the prosecution did not indict is no ones business. Take a look at the 4th amendment.
izzythepush

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 05:33 pm
@Brand X,
You're duplicitous, pretending to be anti establishment while championing the rich and powerful.

You don't fool me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 05:34 pm
@RABEL222,
I'm sure there's lots of parts of America where it will go down very well.

Places with clean drinking water for starters.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 05:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Lol! That's just great, CJ.

Maybe YOU should look at the 4th amendment. No, I'll post it....So you can actually see what it says.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

What does that have to do with the AG voluntarily or involuntary releasing a redacted report?
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 06:09 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:

What does that have to do with the AG voluntarily or involuntary releasing a redacted report?

I was looking at the privacy factor built into the 4th. You are not paying attention, the AG is restrained by the DOJ policies, and he has said that.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 06:25 pm
Read the last two paragraphs of the AG's letter to Congress. The AG explains his limitations. I can't paste from the letter, go to the link.
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-ag-barr-will-report-to-congress-on-mueller-investigation-in-30-mins/
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 06:31 pm
@coldjoint,
You're barking nonsense. AG is confined to redacting highly classified info and that isn't a privacy issue concerning the report. That's not allowing intel to get out such as Grand Jury testimony unless a Judge approves it.

You should stick with Oralloy. At least he has a brain.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 06:42 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
You should stick with Oralloy. At least he has a brain.

Oralloy has a memory to. I have no idea of what happened to yours. You said.
Quote:
You made that up.

What did I make up? I showed the law. They want to see it all. Then they will leak anything that damages Trump.
neptuneblue

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 06:47 pm
@coldjoint,
LMFAO!

NO ONE is calling for the AG to break any law!

You didn't show the law, I copied an amendment! You have a short term memory...

At least be consistent with half truths and hyperbole.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 06:51 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
NO ONE is calling for the AG to break any law!

Congress has no right to anything but a redacted version. They want more, that is telling the AG to do that for them and that would be breaking the law. Words do have meanings.

Your "got ya" moment just failed miserably.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 06:53 pm
Quote:
Mueller Report: ‘No Collusion’; Media Self-Immolates

Laughing Laughing Laughing
https://amgreatness.com/2019/03/24/mueller-report-no-collusion-media-self-immolates/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 07:02 pm
Quote:
Ilhan Omar tells Muslims to ‘RAISE HELL and make people uncomfortable

That's nice. Do we get to blame her for the next terror attack?
Quote:
Rep. Ilhan Omar continues to prove that she is one of the most extremist members of Congress with her speech telling Muslims to “raise hell” because she believes they are second class citizens, a completely absurd claim.

First the statement is not true. Muslims are treated likely protected class, which they are not, if anything. But do not blame Omar for the next terror attack, blame Islam, it is responsible.
https://therightscoop.com/ilhan-omar-tells-muslims-to-raise-hell-and-make-people-uncomfortable/
neptuneblue

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 07:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Ah, I see.

When you get rattled, you fall back on the tried and true, slam Islam instead of admitting you didn't know what you were talking about before.

So, I'll ask again,

coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 07:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
When you get rattled, you fall back on the tried and true, slam Islam

I am not rattled and everything I say about Islam is a fact and it a serious problem that needs attention, sooner not later.
Quote:

I never said it did. I said he was bound by DOJ policies(laws). And if they are not what the Democrats want they are **** out of luck. Now they are attacking the guy. What a bunch of losers.
neptuneblue

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 07:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes, you SAID "they" want the AG to violate the law. And that's UNTRUE.

coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 07:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Yes, you SAID "they" want the AG to violate the law. And that's UNTRUE.

Elizabeth Warren said as much today. You need to be informed to play.
Quote:

Elizabeth Warren

@ewarren

Congress voted 420-0 to release the full Mueller report. Not a "summary" from his handpicked Attorney General. AG Barr, make the full report public. Immediately.

He can't do that. Doh!
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/reaction-to-ag-william-barr-s-summary-of-mueller-report-1.4349877
neptuneblue

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 07:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Lol! THAT'S got your goat?

Stay off Twitter. Get some fresh air.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 07:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Lol! THAT'S got your goat?

No, that proves what I said. You have officially lost this argument.

Now what have I said about Islam that is not true? I suspect you have nothing, don't let me down.

Quote:
Get some fresh air.

I raked the lawn today.