monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

eurocelticyankee

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 01:42 pm
@BillW,
Bill wrote
Quote:
.and just how would that wash feel different from the normal tsunami of Republican hypocrisy that is always on display?

Oh I know.
But it would be fun.... to watch them flounder in a pool of their own hypocrisy.
Where you could literally Trump (get it) everything they said.

One good thing their spurious claim to the moral high ground is well and truly shattered.

With Trump they've set the bar so low now virtually anything goes which is actually quite worrying.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 01:58 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
One good thing their spurious claim to the moral high ground is well and truly shattered.

Ted Kennedy already took care of any chance Democrats could claim that high ground quite awhile ago.. Bill Clinton put a lock on that fact.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 02:04 pm
Quote:
William Barr: Mueller clears Trump in Russia probe

Quote:

Special counsel Robert Mueller vindicates President Trump of conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election, according to a summary of his findings released Sunday by Attorney General William Barr.

“The Special counsel recognized that ‘the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference,” Mr. Barr wrote.

“The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign,” Mr. Barr also wrote.

Mr. Barr also said Mr. Mueller did not reach a conclusion on the president’s firing of former FBI Director James Comey did not constitute obstruction of justice. But Mr. Barr said he could not find any evidence in Mr. Mueller’s conclusions that Mr. Trump obstructed justice.

“The report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent,” Mr. wrote.

Stick a fork in it. The Russian crap is done. And the ridiculous obstruction of justice bullshit. Now Congress and their investigations will look like another witch hunt. This puts Trump in office until early 2025.

Suck it up losers.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/24/robert-mueller-clears-donald-trump-russia-probe-wi/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 02:20 pm
Think anyone in the MSM will insist the conspiracy between high ranking FBI and DOJ with help from Clinton, and the fact Obama had to know, who invented this lie should be charged? It is certainly warranted. I bet not one says it.
0 Replies

Brand X

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 02:25 pm
"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media".

--Noam Chomsky
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:05 pm
I have a feeling it is going to be quiet for awhile.
Quote:
Trump Supporters Gather For ‘Happy No Collusion Day’ Rally At Trump Tower

https://tammybruce.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/no-collusion-day-e1553437616243.jpg
There is a picture of them.
https://tammybruce.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/no-collusion-day-e1553437616243.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:17 pm
@Brand X,
Chomsky is a dick--his true problem with the media, as he defines it, convenient to his screed, is that they don't pay any attention to him.
georgeob1

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:22 pm
@Setanta,
Sometimes I agree with you Set. This is one.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:27 pm
Hell, George, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
oralloy

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:32 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
stupid, intellectually careless people

Which one of us never thinks for ourselves and can only ever argue by pointing at other people and yelling "Look everyone! I think what that person thinks!" ?
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:33 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
I think Democrats should run and elect a foul mouthed, obnoxious, pussy grabbing, crazy, narcissistic, whore mongering, self absorbed, illiterate, pathological lying scumbag.

Another Bill Clinton?

Well, except for the illiterate part. But that doesn't apply to Trump either.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:34 pm
@revelette1,

Give them an order to stand down those investigations and start investigating prominent leftists.

If they refuse, fire them.

Problem solved.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:35 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oh nooo, not another cut and paste always right, never wrong merchant.
Feck off and sell your wares elsewhere.

Gosh, you sure are childish when people point out facts that you don't like.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:36 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hell, George, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Laughing Well, I'll take what I can get.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:36 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
You know what makes me different from you.

I've never seen ColdJoint throw a temper tantrum in reaction to facts being posted (or for any other reason for that matter).
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:42 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nope.

Wong again. Land for peace only ever meant that the Palestinians got land in exchange for peaceful acceptance of Israel.

No peace for Israel means the world no longer asks Israel to give land to the Palestinians.

That means Israel gets to keep Area C at a minimum.

If the Palestinians can be driven out of Area B (and I think that over the long term they can be), that means that Israel gets to keep Area B as well.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:48 pm
@Setanta,
Brand X is being very dishonest in his use of Chomsky. Chomsky was referring to a supine media that when along with those in charge. A prime example being the jingoistic broadcasting prior to the second Gulf War.

This time the Media is standing up to the president, it's doing the opposite of what Chomsky described. Using that quotation it lends weight to the lie that Trump is being thwarted by some shadowy, powerful, deep government organisation.

It's a monstrous lie, Trump represents the elite, the moneyed establishment, and the only thing thwarting him is his own stupidity.
Brand X

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:54 pm
@izzythepush,
The larger picture is the left and right MSM are vertically integrated to the Party's they support and all the power is at the top, the elite, the moneyed establishment, and nothing is thwarting them...they never have to pay for their propaganda.
RABEL222

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 04:04 pm
@izzythepush,
O MY GOD!!! Catholic and black. Is it the second coming of Christ? This won't play in the U S.
coldjoint

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 04:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's a monstrous lie, Trump represents the elite, the moneyed establishment, and the only thing thwarting him is his own stupidity.

Stupid people do not go where Trump has gone. And a stupid person would not learn the game better than his teachers and very quickly. You got nothing so you resort to schoolyard insults.

Again, you should take care of your country. I can see why you like Chomsky, he hates his country too.
0 Replies