monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 09:19 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
but still there is a need to for voters to know the full truth.

The truth is Trump has nothing to do with Russia. It was a fabricated witch hunt. That is all the truth necessary. Remember that the Mueller report is only one side of the story. Trump will now get a chance to expose more lies.

Some of the people involved need to be tried and jailed, or executed for treason.The Democratic party is toast.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 09:42 am

He is right. Fox is submitting to Sharia. Any criticism of Islam is forbidden in Sharia and punishable by death.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 10:07 am
For those who voted the video down. What do you know about Sharia? Tell me what you think it is. Do you actually think it is compatible with our Constitution? And if it is not, why can't someone say that? Since when(quite awhile) and why is the truth silenced?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 10:13 am
Quote:
FLASHBACK: John Brennan Predicted Additional Mueller Indictments Just Two Weeks Ago

The asshole was wrong and should be tried for treason, along with Clapper and Obama. And Killary.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/flashback-john-brennan-predicted-additional-mueller-indictments-just-two-weeks-ago/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 10:48 am
Quote:
AG Barr aims to release Mueller report 'top-line' conclusions Saturday night, won't 'parse words, play games,' source says

For all those who kept saying wait for the Mueller report here it comes. Looks like Trump is still and will be our president. What went wrong? No evidence and just accusations is wrong.

Whatever Barr says the Russian hoax is dead as a door nail. If the House wishes to increase their Stalin like approach, being they have the man they just need the crime, and will do their best to manufacture one but of course will have no solid evidence. How many more associates of Trump will be ruined we have to wait and see. This is a monumental fail for Democrats and Trumps opposition. I doubt the MSM will tell you that, they will be busy shilling for Democratic House and its new fairy tales. Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ag-barr-aims-to-release-mueller-report-top-line-conclusions-saturday-night-wont-parse-words-play-games
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:00 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Palestinians are also Christian and Druze.

That doesn't make it OK for Palestinians to murder people.

InfraBlue wrote:
Say NO to bigotry.

I saw no bigotry in his post.

As you say, "accusing an entire group of crimes committed by individuals is among the vilest forms of bigotry."
coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:05 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
committed by individuals

Inspired by Islam to hate and kill Jews.
InfraBlue

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:06 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
America being a democracy with freedom of speech, you being an American who speaks and votes is one thing, your views mattering is another. They don't.

Wrong. My vote helps decide who governs our nation. The messages that I post on the internet can convince other people to support the policies that I advocate.

Your views don't matter.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
The way Israel defines its existence, it is oppressive.

I don't find the idea of Jews governing themselves to be even remotely oppressive.

By denying the Palestinians' right of return the way the Zionists govern themselves is textbook oppression.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
The two-state solution was a farce from the very beginning. It wasn't viable then, it's even less so now.

That means the Palestinians don't get anymore land.

Then the Zionists will never see the peace that they say they desire.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Say NO to the oppressive state of Israel.

I say yes to Israel, no matter what you falsely accuse them of.

They are not false accusations. The state of Israel is oppressive. Say NO to oppression. Say NO to the oppressive state of Israel.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:13 am
https://i1.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2019/03/Mueller-nothingburger.png?resize=600%2C585&ssl=1
https://i1.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2019/03/Mueller-nothingburger.png?resize=600%2C585&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:20 am
https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2019/03/IMG_9600.jpg?resize=600%2C463&ssl=1
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:31 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Right. The land for peace approach is a farce.

So, no more land for the Palestinians.

Two people one Palestine.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Two people, one Palestine.

Israel is a Jewish state. Maybe if the Palestinians convert to Judaism.

Israel treats its Arab population as second class citizens and oppresses the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza in the name of its fascist self-description.

Say NO to oppression. Say NO to fascism. Say NO to the state of Israel.

Two people one Palestine.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Then the Zionists will never know the peace that they say they desire.

Your use of "then" is out of place. You were already withholding peace.

You can't withhold peace as retaliation for the Palestinians not getting any more land when you are withholding peace regardless of whether they get more land.

It's not about getting more or any land. The land for peace deal was negotiated for the benefit of the Zionists and their state of Israel to the detriment of the Palestinian people because it denies their right of return for the sake of the Zionists' fascist ethnocentric state. The land for peace deal is a farce.
InfraBlue

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:39 am
@oralloy,
See my response here.
InfraBlue

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:44 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Israel's existential definition is textbook oppression.

I don't find the idea of Jews governing themselves to be even remotely oppressive.

Response here.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
No, right. Zionists terrorists have fire bombed a Palestinian home burning alive a baby Palestinian and killing its parents. Zionist terrorists kidnapped a Palestinian teenager, beat him and burned him alive, among other reprehensible crimes.

You are referring to the acts of individual criminals. Accusing an entire group of crimes committed by individuals is among the vilest forms of bigotry.

Keep this in mind when you post things like this.
InfraBlue

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:46 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Palestinians are also Christian and Druze.

Then they are not terrorists, and have no say in anything. Don't worry the other terrorists make up for them.

Oralloy has a response for you.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 01:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Whatever it is it wont change the fact Palestinians are terrorists.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 02:07 pm
Quote:
Better put Rachel Maddow on Suicide Watch

http://patriotretort.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Poor-Rachel.jpg
Laughing Laughing Laughing Precious.
http://patriotretort.com/better-put-rachel-maddow-on-suicide-watch/
izzythepush

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 02:43 pm
Quote:
US President Donald Trump has promised to "totally crush" remaining Islamic State group militants after its five-year "caliphate" came to an end.

Mr Trump's remarks came after Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) raised victory flags in the Syrian town of Baghuz, the IS's last stronghold.

He vowed to fight "until it is finally defeated wherever it operates".

Despite losing territory in Syria and Iraq, IS remains active in countries from Nigeria to the Philippines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47682160

Let's see how that goes, you can't crush an enemy if you don't know where it is.
RABEL222

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 02:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Wait till the whole report is released before making any decisions as to guilt or innocience. Since Trump is above the law while president we may have to wait for his defeat to see any evidence of law breaking. He might even decide to declare himself president for life through a national emergency declaration.
InfraBlue

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 03:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Zionists are terrorists also.
livinglava

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 04:51 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Zionists are terrorists also.

Stop labeling others terrorists and start coming up with ways to arrive at mutual respect of conscience, which allows for democracy to replace warfare as the means to deal with differences, conflicts, and dissent.
0 Replies