@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
Well, the investigation is done.
What's next?

Pardons.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:50 pm
No more indictments from Mueller, just saw it. Pretty bad fail going on here. Shocked
Brand X

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:51 pm
@maporsche,
Focus will shift to the SDNY probe.
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:51 pm
I'm fine with the report not being released to the public.

I do think that the full report needs to be released to the Senate and House so any further legal investigations can continue.
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:54 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Pretty bad fail going on here.

Why would you say that? Racking up indictments was NOT the purpose of the investigation. Plus, there are possibly more indictments under seal. Or the report itself could have recommendations for more indictments. But really, that's was not the point of the investigation that the Republicans started.

I'm hoping that he got to the bottom on what Russia did in our election, that's the only thing I ever hoped for.
oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 04:00 pm
@maporsche,
Your hopes are badly misplaced. The Democrats hijacked the issue early on and transformed it into a weapon for harming people who disagree with them.

There is no effort to get to the bottom of foreign interference with our elections.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 04:03 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Racking up indictments was NOT the purpose of the investigation.

Then what was the fuss over Cohen and Manafort and Flynn? Not to mentions the Russians that will never show up.
Quote:
Plus, there are possibly more indictments under seal.

I have heard possibly for two years. It is possible the whole thing was to cover their tracks by harassing Trump associates. Besides smearing Trump whenever possible, with a complicit media.
Quote:
the Republicans started.

You mean establishment politicians. RINO'S , McCain was a RINO.
0 Replies

Brand X

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 04:04 pm
Russia may or may not have affected the election, but what they have done, or maybe we just did to our own country....is take the focus off of other real issues like a lot of people want M4A, gun control, making less war etc. That's potentially a ton of wasted energy and division for nothing. Damage.
oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 04:08 pm
@Brand X,
Trying to violate the Second Amendment would be an even bigger waste of energy and even more damage to Democratic interests.

Remember the 2013 gun control debacle? Obama squandered the entire first hundred days of his second term fighting with the NRA. The only thing he succeeded in doing was destroying his second term and getting Trump elected in 2016.
blatham

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 04:27 pm
Quote:
ahil Kapur
‏Verified account
@sahilkapur
The US posted its largest monthly budget deficit in history last month — $234 billion, up from $215.2 billion one year earlier.

Almost enyone who has ever claimed that Republicans were either serious or honest when they complained about the evils of deficit spending and the need to "tighten the belt" is going to deal with this news by becoming even more stupid.
coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 04:31 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
"tighten the belt" is going to deal with this news by becoming even more stupid.

Will it result in indictments? Do we need a Special Council? Oh yeah, why are you still posting on this thread?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 05:19 pm
@oralloy,
The only person in the world who thinks tthere was a gun debacle is you. Give it a rest.
oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 05:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. It is a fact of recorded history that Barack Obama squandered the entire first hundred days of his second term fighting with the NRA.

It is a fact of recorded history that, because of that, Barack Obama achieved no major legislation in his second term.

I realize that facts are always inconvenient to leftists, but these attempts to ignore reality and whitewash history are pretty goofy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 05:50 pm
Quote:
The Caliphate Has Crumbled; Obama Should Be Along Any Minute Now To Take The Credit

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XMjyctNzyOE/XJU_3jkeXFI/AAAAAAAAfbQ/69fRCXelFvomEXY78nbD6bv8Fh11PIcXQCLcBGAs/s1600/Caliphate%2BIs%2BCrumbling.png
https://politicalclownparade.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-caliphate-has-crumbled-obama-should.html
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 07:09 pm
Almost three years of lies from the MSM, politicians, and former Obama officials. Why would anyone believe another thing they say? That is going through a lot of minds, I hope. The MSM's credibility is now completely gone. POOF!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 07:59 pm
Well, know that we know Trump is not a traitor why don't we see if Obama was. There is considerable evidence in plain sight. That should be enough to start harassing his friends and associates. Then raid their properties later.

We can use any excuse for the FISA court. Pundits could rattle on for days, months, years about what he did to enable Islam. At least the would be facts no one could deny, and that is a huge difference. What do you think?

I understand the sheer nothingness of the Mueller report has some people depressed.

oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 08:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
why don't we see if Obama was.

Yes. This.

Let's see if we can send Obama away for a long prison term.
coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 08:18 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Let's see if we can send Obama away for a long prison term.

Or put him in front of a firing squad. Blindfolded, of course.
oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 08:32 pm
@coldjoint,
The Democrats weren't trying to convict anyone of a capital crime.

I think prison sentences would be a more proportionate retaliation for this witch hunt.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 09:08 pm
Quote:
What happens after no one goes to jail?

Quote:
The intrepid, two-year running, deadly serious reports on the “investigation” coming from the breathless voices of the “news” media, supported by indignantly outraged politicians, ran the dial on our Bravo Sierra Meter into the red zone, almost daily.

Suppose they’ll apologize to the nation?

What are the chances of that? The MSM will be ignored by anyone interested in the truth. That does not mean much to some, and I look forward to more lies.
https://canadafreepress.com/article/what-happens-after-no-one-goes-to-jail#.XJWdk1Q7D5c.twitter
0 Replies