monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 02:59 pm
Need to learn something? Watch it and ask yourself questions.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:01 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Wanna know how dangerously fucked up Trump's promotion of Stephen Moore to the Fed would be

No, I don't want to know that. But you could tell me why you are posting in this thread? Do you enjoy lying that much?
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:05 pm
@blatham,

Take the promotion of Stephen Moore, the tweeted reversal of yesterday's NK sanctions, and another attack on widely admired dead guy — a day in the life of the MAGAsaurus.

coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:18 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
and another attack on widely admired dead guy

How many admired his politics, that is what Trump is criticizing, not the man. But if you admit that then you have to admit the outrage is manufactured.
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:23 pm
@blatham,
Take the promotion of Stephen Moore, the tweeted reversal of yesterday's NK sanctions, another attack on widely admired dead guy, and the release of the Mueller Report — a day in the life of the MAGAsaurus.
coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:28 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
and the release of the Mueller Report

Where are the indictments?
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:29 pm
@hightor,
Smoothly running machine.
coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:30 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Smoothly running machine.

So is diarrhea.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You being able to post arguments that my position is unjust, dangerous and wrong is one thing, that this matters is quite another.

America is a democracy with freedom of speech. I am an American, I speak, and I vote. Therefore my view matters.

InfraBlue wrote:
The Zionists are withholding peace by oppressing the Palestinians. If they continue their oppression then they will never know the peace they say they desire.

You are defining Israel's very existence as oppression.

As long as peace is withheld from Israel, they will be under no more pressure to give up any more land to the Palestinians. World support for a two-state solution was only for an outcome where Israel gained peaceful acceptance in exchange for giving up land.

InfraBlue wrote:
The Zionists are fascists. Don't support fascists. Don't be a fascist. Say NO to fascism.

I will support Israel no matter what you falsely accuse them of.
Brand X

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:31 pm
In a recent USA Today poll there was an increase in people who believe the Mueller Probe is a witch hunt, and therefor a decrease of confidence in Mueller. This likely due to the left MSM hanging their hat on Russiagate and pounding it 24/7. So if nothing touches DT directly it's going to be a big win for him and he's not going to shut up about it.....not that he has.

As we know he skates on anything he says no matter how wrong or disgusting.
oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
The Zionists will never know the peace that they say they desire.

Then they will face no more international pressure to give more land to the Palestinians.

Israel's ownership of Area C is assured. If Palestinians can be forced out of Area B Israel can keep that as well.
oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:36 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:
So if nothing touches DT directly it's going to be a big win for him and he's not going to shut up about it.....not that he has.

If I were advising Mr. Trump (I'm not), I'd advise that he keep the Mueller Report locked up and make the Democrats throw an endless national tantrum to get it released, then allow the Democrats to finally succeed in getting it released just before the 2020 election, so that the Democrats look like a bunch of buffoons when the report says that he did absolutely nothing wrong.

As a side benefit, all of the energy that the Democrats waste throwing a tantrum over "releasing the report" is energy that they won't expend committing some other mischief.

The attempt to keep the report secret could be justified by spouting some sort of legal gibberish about the need to keep internal documents confidential or something.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:41 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
I am saying that as long as the Zionists continue to oppress the Palestinian people they will never know the peace that they say they desire.

And since international pressure for Israel to give land to the Palestinians was only in the context of an outcome where Israel received peaceful acceptance in exchange for doing so, "withholding peace" means "no more land for the Palestinians beyond what they already have".
maporsche

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:42 pm
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/mueller-sends-report-trump-investigation-ag-barr-n974006

Mueller submits report on Trump investigation to AG Barr
oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:42 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
This is irrelevant to the fact that Israel and the Zionists oppress the Palestinian people.

InfraBlue wrote:
Zionists are terrorists.

Wrong. Terrorists deliberately target innocent people. Israel only fires in self defense.
coldjoint

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:43 pm
This hypocrisy is going to cause more deaths.

How can anyone refute what he says? I would really like to hear it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:44 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Quote:
Pompeo says God may have sent Trump to save Israel from Iran

He's an evangelical so it's even possible he isn't lying. But the idea is intellectually dishonest anyway as people like him never acknowledge any such connection when a Dem wins an election.

Democrats often try to harm Israel.
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:44 pm
@maporsche,
Well, the investigation is done.

What's next?
blatham

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:46 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
What's next?

Maximal suppression, denial and obfuscation.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:46 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Like I just said in a previous post:

If I were advising Mr. Trump (I'm not), I'd advise that he keep the Mueller Report locked up and make the Democrats throw an endless national tantrum to get it released, then allow the Democrats to finally succeed in getting it released just before the 2020 election, so that the Democrats look like a bunch of buffoons when the report says that he did absolutely nothing wrong.

As a side benefit, all of the energy that the Democrats waste throwing a tantrum over "releasing the report" is energy that they won't expend committing some other mischief.

The attempt to keep the report secret could be justified by spouting some sort of legal gibberish about the need to keep internal documents confidential or something.
0 Replies