monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

gungasnake

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:05 am
Everybody in Vietnamn wants the DT hairstyle...

https://streamable.com/znvez
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
neptuneblue

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:16 am
@gungasnake,
Not declaring agency as a paid executive for a foreign nation is not an imaginary crime. Lying about information passed will get a prosecution case against individuals caught doing so. It's amazing you don't think that's such a big deal.
hightor

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:18 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
If Mueller had anything we'd have heard about it before two years went by.

You're assuming that prosecutors announce the results of their investigations as they go along rather than issuing a summary at the investigation's conclusion; if Mueller leaked anything you would have heard it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:34 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Not declaring agency as a paid executive for a foreign nation is not an imaginary crime.

Accusing a president you don't like of being a Russian agent is taking basic butt-hurt to a whole new level...

http://www.bearfabrique.org//bimages_files/image008.jpg
neptuneblue

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:35 am
@gungasnake,
You gotta get a new gig. This **** gets old.
Region Philbis

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:37 am
@neptuneblue,

he and his ilk are working overtime trying to defend #45 ...
gungasnake

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:38 am
https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/17/autopsy-of-a-dead-coup/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:48 am
@neptuneblue,
Why would he? He's been acting as Putin's paid executive for a very long time.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 07:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Of course. If he had been guilty of actual crimes, I would be delighted to place him above the law.

That’s interesting. Tell me, is that because he’s president, or because he’s Donald Trump?
coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 08:33 am
Quote:
what's your explanation for the twaddle you peddle here?

Whoever you are talking to makes more contributions by accident than you do trying.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 08:36 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
but it is immoral to lie,

Like you lying about Trump? If lying is all you got, you got nothing. Any immoral policies?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:31 am
Michael Cohen to allege Trump wrote him reimbursement checks to keep quiet. Here are the copies.
Quote:
[...]
During his testimony Wednesday on Capitol Hill, President Trump’s former fixer and attorney Michael Cohen plans to submit copies of checks that Trump, his son, Donald Trump Jr., and the COO of the Trump Organization made to him — evidence intended to support Cohen’s claim that the president paid him to keep quiet.

“I am providing a copy of a $35,000 check that President Trump personally signed from his personal bank account on August 1, 2017 — when he was President of the United States — pursuant to the cover-up, which was the basis of my guilty plea, to reimburse me — the word used by Mr. Trump’s TV lawyer — for the illegal hush money I paid on his behalf. This $35,000 check was one of 11 check installments that was paid throughout the year — while he was President,” Cohen will say, according to his written remarks.

He will also display a second $35,000 check, dated March 17, 2017, this one signed by Donald Trump Jr. and Trump organization chief operating officer Allen Weisselberg, a person familiar with his testimony said. The check offers the first evidence that the president’s son may also have been involved with the reimbursement scheme.
[...]

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/8s5YVNk.jpg
coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Michael Cohen to allege Trump wrote him reimbursement checks to keep quiet. Here are the copies.

Not illegal.
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:55 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

oralloy wrote:

Of course. If he had been guilty of actual crimes, I would be delighted to place him above the law.

That’s interesting. Tell me, is that because he’s president, or because he’s Donald Trump?

Because he's Repuklian!
MontereyJack

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:01 am
@BillW,
oralloy wrote
Quote:

Says a lot about oraloy and his purported respect for law and American values, that he'w slavering to place trump above the law.
coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:05 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
to place trump above the law.

Like Killary and Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and McCabe?
MontereyJack

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:10 am
@coldjoint,
Cohen on the stand calls trump a racist, a cheat, and a conman. Microsoft instant poll shows 67% believe cohen.
coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:14 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Cohen on the stand calls trump a racist, a cheat, and a conman.

Then you would believe him if he said Trump was none of those things, because he has said so. Which time was he lying? He is composing.
MontereyJack

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:16 am
@coldjoint,
No, They're innocent, they're victims of gop witchhunts.. Trumps's guilty, Cohen says so, he was there and 67% believe his testimony.