Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:16 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
No, They're innocent,
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:22 am

at this point, #45 might as well stay in Vietnam.

he's got some serious 'splainin' to do...
coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:27 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:

No he does not. Cohen is a proven liar. More accusations, more hate. Hate is all you got. No evidence can be found here to get Trump. This is solely hate propaganda from our own Congress.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:31 am
The Republican inquisitors seem to be totally consumed with Cohen's "lying to Congress". Okay. He made statements to protect Trump, insisting that Trump was innocent. Now the Republicans are saying Cohen lied — in other words, Trump is not innocent.
snood

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:32 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

snood wrote:

oralloy wrote:

Of course. If he had been guilty of actual crimes, I would be delighted to place him above the law.

That’s interesting. Tell me, is that because he’s president, or because he’s Donald Trump?

Because he's Repuklian!

Thanks but I’m still interested in Oralloy’s answer.
coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:37 am
@hightor,
Quote:
in other words, Trump is not innocent.

Then prove it. Over 2 years of this **** is killing this country. I'm watching and Cohen does not even look credible, he answers and elaborates. That means he has certain things he is planning and, probably has to say to fulfill his bargain.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:53 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
come back in three days when cohen finishes testifying.
I plan to be here.

I'm certainly not going to bore myself with live testimony, but I expect that I'll hear a summary of the testimony on the PBS NewsHour each night.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:54 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
That’s interesting. Tell me, is that because he’s president, or because he’s Donald Trump?
It's because hypocrisy offends my sensibilities. The Democrats have no standing to complain about wrongdoing after they said that Bill Clinton's crime spree was no big deal.

So, I guess between the two choices I'd say "because he's president".
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:57 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
How did you react to Clinton laughing about having the leader of Libya murdered in the street, snood?
Can I answer that one?

Hillary's response was spot on. Kadaffy was second only to Usama Bin Ladn when it came to murdering American civilians. The manner of his demise was truly a delight.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:57 am
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/michael-cohen-prison-otisville/index.html
Quote:
FCI Otisville has sometimes been viewed as a preferable prison option for inmates convicted of white-collar crimes. In 2009, Forbes named it one of "America's 10 cushiest prisons."

Despite the judge's recommendation, the decision as to where Cohen will spend time is ultimately up to the Bureau of Prisons, which has sole responsibility for determining where offenders spend their prison sentences.

Someone would lie to go there. Cohen is going to a country club.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:59 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
Gaddafi was after all a murderous swine...
Demonstrating your chronic ignorance is fine, MJ.
MJ correctly characterized Kadaffy.

Kadaffy had the blood of many innocent Americans on his hands.

Builder wrote:
That doesn't account for the reasons proffered by the admin at the time, for the invasion and murder. Humanitarian, as I recall.
What about them?

Builder wrote:
They took the gold, and fucked off, and left the nation in ruins.
No one took any gold.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:00 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I don't know what past discussion you're talking about, but it is immoral to lie, cj, and your 'president' lies everytime he opens his mouth...
The left has a history of insisting that the truth is a lie. It's likely that most of Trump's supposed lies are actually the truth.

Probably the biggest presidential liar in recent history is Barack Obama. The left is continually trying to whitewash his endless lies.

Olivier5 wrote:
You wouldn't know, of course, clueless as you are.
Can you point out anything that he is wrong about?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:01 am
@hightor,
Good thing it isn't obstruction when the official in charge of an investigation decides that it is time to wrap it up and focus on other things.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:02 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Not declaring agency as a paid executive for a foreign nation is not an imaginary crime.
Has anyone other than Manafort done this?

neptuneblue wrote:
Lying about information passed will get a prosecution case against individuals caught doing so. It's amazing you don't think that's such a big deal.
That's a bit vague. Which alleged lies are you talking about?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:04 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
he and his ilk are working overtime trying to defend #45 ...
Hardly overtime. It doesn't take much effort to point out that thus far there is no reason to think that Trump has done anything wrong.

It doesn't take much more effort to add on that, even if he had done something wrong, no one would care after the Democrats said that Bill Clinton's crime spree was no big deal.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:08 am
OMG! Charlotte made Cohen tell the truth. Gimme a break. Laughing Laughing Laughing This is hysterical.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:11 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Says a lot about oralloy and his purported respect for law and American values, that he'w slavering to place trump above the law.
Yes.

It says that I cannot abide leftist hypocrisy. Since the left ensured that Bill Clinton got away with his crime spree, they have no standing to complain about criminal wrongdoing by anyone else.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:13 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
Not really.

What's to explain?

That he paid a slut to keep quiet about his sex life? Please.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:14 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
BillW wrote:
Because he's Repuklian!
Thanks but I’m still interested in Oralloy’s answer.
It's somewhat close to the mark. Since Democrats placed Bill Clinton above the law, I really don't care what they have to say about wrongdoing by anyone else. And "anyone else" will usually mean a Republican.
0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:23 am

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's repeated fabrications on voting fraud.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/ap-fact-check-trumps-repeated-fabrications-on-voting-fraud/ar-BBU2FAP?ocid=UE13DHP