monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

BillW

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 05:05 pm
A large part of the Republican's in the Whitehouse, Senate and Congress are now a part of TheRump's Crime Family; therefore, susceptible to criminal charges. Lock them all up!
coldjoint

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 05:14 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
A large part of the Republican's in the Whitehouse, Senate and Congress are now a part of TheRump's Crime Family;

What a colossally Laughing Laughing Laughing stupid thing to say. Are you for real?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
blatham

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 06:23 pm
@Lash,
Come on guys. There was no reason for Lash's post to get a down vote.
neptuneblue

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 06:35 pm
@blatham,
It's no secret that these two nations have been enemies...

Indo-Pakistani wars and conflicts
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indo-Pakistani Wars
Date 1947-present
Result ongoing
Belligerents
India India Pakistan Pakistan

Indo-Pakistani conflicts
Since the partition of British India in 1947 and creation of modern states of India and Pakistan, the two countries have been involved in a number of wars, and conflicts and military stand-offs.
BillW

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 06:39 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptunblue, as a matter of fact:

The Hindus and the Muslims got along tremendously well BEFORE the partition! Go figure?
MontereyJack

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 07:52 pm
@coldjoint,
The liar-in-chief excoriating someone else as a liar is too surrealistic for words. Trumps now averaging eight flasehoods a day, up from six a day his first few month. Cohen barely budges the truth-o-meter needle. Trump buries it in the overload red every day.
coldjoint

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 08:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Trump buries it in the overload red every day.

Then I guess neither of them can be trusted, That shoots Cohen down. Next.
coldjoint

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 08:21 pm
@BillW,
Quote:

The Hindus and the Muslims got along tremendously well BEFORE the partition!

Bullshit. But you can back it with sources, right? I'll wait. BTW, Hindus have the honor of being the most people of a different religion killed by Islam in one day
Quote:
An estimate is that in 1000 years 90 million hindus were killed by muslim invaders and kings to carry out the quranic order of ?slay the pagans weherever you find them?(9.5). This was accompanied by plundering (quranic tenet of ?booty is halal?) and rape of hindu women (quranic tenet of ?sex with captured women is halal?) and islam was imposed on the pagan inhabitants by offering islam or death (in accordance with quranic tenet of ?death or islam? for idolators)

Quote:
MASSACRES OF HINDUS BY MUSLIM INVADERS

http://www.naseeb.com/journals/massacres-of-hindus-by-muslim-invaders-59401
oralloy

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 08:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The left has a tendency to call the truth a lie. Most of Trump's supposed lies are very likely not lies at all.

The left also has a history of whitewashing Obama's lies. It is very likely that Obama has lied far more than Trump could ever hope to do.
MontereyJack

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 08:49 pm
@coldjoint,
we're talking rise in hate crimes. try to keep up.
coldjoint

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 08:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
we're talking rise in hate crimes.

I showed you the statistics that backed up what I said. When, if ever, are you going to do the same? And I corrected your stupid remark about Dylan Root.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:36 pm
@oralloy,
As usual your contentions have zero valisity, Trump's lies have been multiply documented. Your contention about Obama is sheer secultion, factless. The llied that got Obama the ie of the t]yearaward ruend our ro be true for 97% of the [rople/ Trump tends more toward the zero percent end of things. and thousands of thm.
snood

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:37 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Then I guess neither of them can be trusted, That shoots Cohen down. Next.

They can call Cohen a liar all they want, but they will have a hard time with explaining if there are hard copies of signed whore payoff checks from Trump, audio recordings of Trump conducting fraud and corruption, texts corroborating Cohen’s testimony...
MontereyJack

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Sounds quite a lot ike the roughly contemporaneous Christian Spanish conquest of the New World, rapes and all, I've read the original documents in the Mexican archives and I speak from knowledge.
snood

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

As usual your contentions have zero valisity, Trump's lies have been multiply documented. Your contention about Obama is sheer secultion, factless. The llied that got Obama the ie of the t]yearaward ruend our ro be true for 97% of the [rople/ Trump tends more toward the zero percent end of things. and thousands of thm.

MJ, are you driving while you’re writing your messages? Half your words are getting lost.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Iy'll only be next when you stop your servile licking of trump's lying feet.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
As usual your contentions have zero valisity,
Wrong. Everything that I said has already been proven. You are just ignoring reality.

MontereyJack wrote:
Trump's lies have been multiply documented.
As I said, leftists have a proven history of referring to the truth as a lie.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your contention about Obama is sheer secultion, factless.
Wrong. I have proven that Obama is a liar, and I have proven that the left is whitewashing his lies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:59 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
They can call Cohen a liar all they want, but they will have a hard time with explaining if there are hard copies of signed whore payoff checks from Trump,
What's to explain?

I think "slut" is a more accurate than "whore", for what it's worth.

snood wrote:
audio recordings of Trump conducting fraud and corruption,
That's unlikely to happen.

snood wrote:
texts corroborating Cohen’s testimony...
Who cares? It's not like he is going to testify about anything meaningful.
coldjoint

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 10:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Sounds quite a lot ike the roughly contemporaneous Christian Spanish conquest of the New World, rapes and all, I've read the original documents in the Mexican archives and I speak from knowledge.

Produce some proof of what you are saying.
Quote:
I speak from knowledge.

Laughing Laughing Laughing