monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:07 am
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52611739_392645944872287_8296967300712497152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=115325cd77ec074cefe2bf1074f0db6a&oe=5CF40407

or posing as "refugees"....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:09 am
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52661700_533746570450951_3142126953390145536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=c4cf17d7b4ff2b9bbeefcdff218f9d1d&oe=5CF33A49
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:10 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And the "Green New Deal" is Leninist to the core.

More like Malthusian to the core. Malthusians are worse than communists.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:28 am
https://www.infowars.com/trump-slams-illegal-and-treasonous-deep-staters/

ALL of these wankers are going down, INCLUDING Mueller...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:43 am
McCabe spills the beans on Rosenweasel:

0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:53 am
Congresswoman LeBrock questions Rod Rosenweasel:

https://youtu.be/fgPFXXhzBCE?t=102
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:15 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Did the Jewish World Congress "mischaracterize" the marchers' chants?
Yes.

hightor wrote:
You might want to have your bloated IQ checked out, the genius thing doesn't seem to be working that well.
On the contrary, it works out quite well for me.
hightor

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:34 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Except that you appear to be incapable of comprehending the live video of the event. The demonstrators said "Jews" and it's on tape as well as being attested to by eye witnesses.
BillRM

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:39 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

Except that you appear to be incapable of comprehending the live video of the event. The demonstrators said "Jews" and it's on tape as well as being attested to by eye witnesses.

Comment that in the Trump world while Muslims are fair game for being attacks that does not apply to Jews at the moment so people like Oralloy need to pretend it did not happen
oralloy

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:44 am
@BillRM,
Come now. Don't be silly.

You know very well that I don't pretend anything and always stick to facts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:45 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Except that you appear to be incapable of comprehending the live video of the event.
No. I comprehend it just fine.

hightor wrote:
The demonstrators said "Jews"
No they didn't.

hightor wrote:
and it's on tape as well
No it isn't.

hightor wrote:
as well as being attested to by eye witnesses.
Lying eye witnesses.
gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:56 am
The case of Kelly LeBrock, hottest actress ever seen in the world for about two years and then vanishes into thin air. She apparently didn't like the idea of trying to raise children in a shithole of perversion and venality like Hollywood Californicatia...
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 11:17 am
Border Wall

coldjoint

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 11:18 am
@Real Music,
Why do you keep posting that hack?
coldjoint

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 11:34 am
Quote:
RACE PIMPS: Race Hoaxer Al Sharpton Turns on Race Hoaxer Jussie Smollett

Title says it all.
https://truepundit.com/sharpton-guilty-in-smollett-case-should-suffer-accountability-to-the-maximum/
0 Replies

georgeob1

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 12:58 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Here we get to that aspect of conservative haughtiness and self-delusion which just cracks me up. The Mueller investigation was launched by a Republican-controlled Congress, which selected a life-long and highly respected Republican to lead the investigation. If Mrs. Clinton had in fact colluded in the violation of laws and herself had violated the law, why did that Republican-controlled Congress not investigate her? They had literally years to launch such an investigation, having taken control of the Congress while Mr. Obama was still in office. Not only is your claim unconvincing, it looks very much like a bootless claim. I suggest they have no case, and have long known it.

You raise an interesting question. Trump won the 15 or so candidate Republican primary as an outsider, defeating several establishment Republican candidates in the process. He was definitely seen as a threat by much of the presiding Republican political establishment.

His unexpected (by them) victory in the election, coupled with an increasingly polarized Republican Congressional delegation, confronted (much as Democrats are now) with radical minorities in the House, able to disrupt and create public excitement, but unable to prevail in legislation, together created an unstable situation. The Republican House Majority Leader, Ryan was clearly hostile to Trump and cooperated with him only on the very popular (among Republicans) Tax legislation. It took time for other Congressional leaders, in both the House and Senate, to align with Trump and indeed investigate both Clinton and the ongoing Trump investigation.

These efforts finally led to some very revealing material particularly involving the private communications of the close knit cadre of Justice Dept. holdovers from the Obama Administration and leaders of the FBI (some nominal Republicans), who oversaw both the Clinton and Trump investigations. This evidence confirmed that they had worked to limit the damage of ongoing investigations of Clinton during the campaign, and later, outraged by the Trump victory in the election, arrogantly saw themselves as protectors of the nation, empowered to do whatever it took to bring him down. Mueller and likely Rod Rosenstein were also likely adjunct members of this group, and the fact that some were nominal Republicans appears now to be immaterial. It may take some time for the whole story to come out. However there is ample evidence of unlawful bias and intent on their parts, and the stark contrast between their very permissive "investigation" of Clinton's misdeeds and their very hardball tactics (so far unsuccessful) against Trump, together provide a pretty good foundation.

In short I think your point was apt, but your examination of the facts was very superficial
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 01:07 pm
It looks like the chap hired by the Republican candidate in North Carolina is up to his eyeballs in **** now for ballot tampering and obstruction of justice
Quote:
Lisa Britt testified that after the investigation, McCrae Dowless gathered her and other election workers he’d employed at his Bladen County house.

“As long as we all stick together we’ll all be fine, because they don’t have anything on us,” she said Dowless told them.

Dowless told them to say he never directed anyone to collect ballots, Britt said. That wasn’t true, she testified.

And Thursday, Dowless gave Britt and other workers a piece of paper telling them what to say on the stand, Britt said.

The paper read: “I can tell you that I haven’t done anything wrong in the election and McCrae Dowless has never told me to do anything wrong, and to my knowledge he has never done anything wrong, but I am taking the 5th Amendment because I don’t have an attorney and I feel like you will try to trip me up. I am taking the 5th.”

“He told us that is what we were to say at the hearing today,” Britt said.
LINK
To the degree which Fox touches this, two lines of bullshit are predictable:
1) it's all an attempt by Dems to steal a seat
2) it proves that liberals who pretend there isn't huge levels of voter fraud (because it helps them win using the tortilla eaters) are simply lying.
blatham

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 01:15 pm
Quote:
Even as speculation mounts that special counsel Robert Mueller might be winding down his investigation, a parallel threat to President Donald Trump only seems to be growing within his own Justice Department: the Southern District of New York.

Manhattan-based federal prosecutors can challenge Trump in ways Mueller can’t. They have jurisdiction over the president’s political operation and businesses — subjects that aren’t protected by executive privilege, a tool Trump is considering invoking to block portions of Mueller’s report. From a PR perspective, Trump has been unable to run the same playbook on SDNY that he’s used to erode conservatives’ faith in Mueller, the former George W. Bush-appointed FBI director. Legal circles are also buzzing over whether SDNY might buck DOJ guidance and seek to indict a sitting president...
MORE HERE
coldjoint

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 01:23 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Manhattan-based federal prosecutors can challenge Trump in ways Mueller can’t.

What's new? Are you saying they will not quit until they find something, everyone knows that. Trying to make it look legitimate does not change the motive. It truly is legal harassment, and abuse of power.
oralloy

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 01:24 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Manhattan-based federal prosecutors can challenge Trump in ways Mueller can't. They have jurisdiction over the president's political operation and businesses
I suspect that Mr. Trump will not choose to have them pursue such an investigation.

Quote:
Legal circles are also buzzing over whether SDNY might buck DOJ guidance and seek to indict a sitting president...
If they try to do that, fire them.