monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Walter Hinteler

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:21 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I've never called for nuking anyone in any circumstances other than discussion of a hypothetical war with an enemy that was armed with nuclear weapons.
That's an impudent lie - a quick search proves it.
oralloy

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Well at the worst it would be a harmless error. A lie requires an intent to deceive.

But if you can link me calling to nuke people in a different circumstance, let's see the link.
gungasnake

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:58 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That was me who said your story has been debunked.
Quote:
Quote:
MAGA Student Confronting Native American Veteran Story Fake News?
The longer video and deeper investigation of the incident reveals a very different story.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/maga-student-confronting-native-american-veteran-story-fake-news/?
utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Quote:
Quote:
CNN Forced to Walk Back ANOTHER Fake News Story

Indians call that dickhead "Walking Eagle", i.e. too full of **** to fly...
gungasnake

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:06 am
And then, a tale of real interference in foreign elections...

https://www.sott.net/article/373841-Ukraine-on-Fire-How-US-Not-Russia-Destroyed-Ukraine-Oliver-Stone-Documentary-Finally-Available-VIDEO?fbclid=IwAR1r1f5415eMtczTEnMv-xXgA71bHTWXlV_TfGNfOFcEitDOPNMmIHSNCP8

https://www.sott.net/article/342598-Ukraine-on-Fire-The-Oliver-Stone-documentary-the-US-Empire-doesnt-want-you-to-see

Quote:
Oliver Stone's seminal documentary Ukraine on Fire has finally been made available to watch in the West.

Ukraine, the 'borderlands' between Russia and 'civilized' Europe is on fire. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and Russia's access to the Mediterranean.

The Maidan Massacre in early 2014 triggered a bloody uprising that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych, spurred Crimeans to secede and join Russia, and sparked a civil war in Eastern Ukraine.

Russia was portrayed by Western media as the perpetrator, and has been sanctioned and widely condemned as such. But was Russia responsible for what happened?

Ukraine on Fire provides a historical perspective for the deep divisions in the region which led to the 2004 Orange Revolution, the 2014 uprisings, and the violent overthrow of democratically-elected Yanukovych.

Covered by Western media as a 'popular revolution', it was in fact a coup d'état scripted and staged by ultra-nationalist groups and the US State Department.

Investigative journalist Robert Parry reveals how US-funded political NGOs and media companies have emerged since the 1980s, replacing the CIA in promoting America's geopolitical agenda abroad.

Executive producer Oliver Stone gained unprecedented access to the inside story through his on-camera interviews with former President Viktor Yanukovych and Minister of Internal Affairs Vitaliy Zakharchenko, who explain how the US Ambassador and factions in Washington actively plotted for regime change.

And, in his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Stone solicits Putin's take on the significance of Crimea, NATO and the US's history of interference in elections and regime change in the region.

The film was originally released in 2016, but unsurprisingly, Stone came up against problems distributing the film in the US and western countries. A Russian-dubbed version was available almost immediately and was aired on TV in Russia, but people in the 'free world' were left without access to the full film.

Now, at last, the full exposé is available.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:11 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Actually, that's not correct in Hindi nor in any other of the main Indian languages.
But it's just a response by GЏИGДSИДҚԐ
McGentrix

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:12 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

gungasnake wrote:
Actually, that's not correct in Hindi nor in any other of the main Indian languages.
But it's just a response by GЏИGДSИДҚԐ

Quit being so German. He was referring to American Indians and it was a joke.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:24 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
oralloy wrote:
if you can link me calling to nuke people in a different circumstance, let's see the link.
<dead silence>
That's what I thought.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:29 am
https://www.theepochtimes.com/two-years-in-office-trumps-revival-of-america_2772117.html
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:31 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Native elder recounts viral confrontation with ‘ugly, ugly’ MAGA students
Black thugs harass innocent Catholic students and thinkprogress describes that as the Catholic students acting ugly.

We really need to set up reeducation camps to start training leftists how to act as human beings.

Quote:
I don't think we have arrived at MLK Dream yet, but perhaps if more people have such a soul as the Native American up above, we can get there. Hope so anyway.
Dumping hate on innocent kids isn't going to get us there.

Reeducating leftists to start acting like human beings will get us there.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:36 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
The story is still under investigation not debunked.
Wrong. The story about those students harassing a Native American guy has been proven to be just more fake news from the left.

The Native American guy walked up to them and started acting goofy. They did nothing to him.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Bit ironic coming from one of the biggest brown nosers on this site.
coldjoint

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 10:22 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Bit ironic coming from one of the biggest brown nosers on this site.

Who is he brown nosing?
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 10:53 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
They are cheering at a basketball game I believe.

The school apparently has a tradition of wearing black in support of the team or something.

Really pathetic twist.
oralloy

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 10:59 am
@revelette1,
How exactly is a straightforward statement of facts a pathetic twist?
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 11:15 am
Quote:
CINCINNATI — Native American activist Nathan Phillips says he does not want to meet with students from Covington Catholic High School. 

Cincinnati restaurateur Jeff Ruby had invited Phillips to "break bread and make amends" with the students after short clips of an incident between students at the Park Hills all-boy high school and Phillips at the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington D.C. went viral.

Ruby said Monday he would fly Phillips first class to have dinner with the CovCath students at one of his high-end restaurants. 

"It's not the right time," Phillips told The Enquirer on Monday night. "I might consider it at some point. There'd have to be certain assurances in place, give and take, and understanding." 

Many social media users interpreted and Phillips maintains that the students were harassing him.

According to Phillips, "it's not yet the time" because of the statement released by CovCath student Nick Sandmann.

In the viral video clips, Sandmann, a junior, is seen standing face to face with Phillips. As Phillips calmly beats a drum and chants a prayer, Sandmann stands smiling.

"He (Sandmann) needs to put out a different statement," said Phillips, who has said he is a Vietnam Veteran. "I'm disappointed with his statement. He didn't accept any responsibility. That lack of responsibility, I don't accept it."

Phillips said that Sandmann's response has changed his mind on how he views the incident and what he hopes the outcome will be.

"At first I wanted the teachers and chaperones to be reprimanded, some fired, for letting this happen," Phillips said. "For the students, I was against any expulsions, but now I have to revisit that."

According to Phillips, the national attention he has received hasn't had much sway on him. The incident hasn't really either, he said, but Sandmann's statement has.
"This is our youth," he said. "These (CovCath) students may be from a different culture, a different race, but I'm American and they are American. This is our youth, American youth. Is this the future we got?"

Phillips said he's ready to "work toward a better America," that was one reason he was participating in the Indigenous Peoples March. 

"I'm just working for a better future for all of our children," he said. "But, I can't work with liars and thieves."

Phillips said he was in prayer when he approached the CovCath students. His goal was to defuse a "volatile" situation between the students and four members of the Black Hebrew Israelites. 

"He (Sandmann) stole my narrative," Phillips said. "From the time I hit that first beat of the drum until I hit the last beat, I was in prayer. Now all of a sudden, he's the prayer guy and the passive one."

Phillips is referring to Sandmann's statement: "I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation. I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict. I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.

Phillips also took issue that Sandmann refers to him and fellow marchers as "Native American protesters."

"I take great offense to that term, 'protester.' We were not protesting anything," Phillips said. "In fact, we were the only group with a permit to be there and we were marching for solidarity and for being indigenous people. We were there in prayer. We wanted to make a better America."

Phillips said, on the other, the CovCath students were coming from a protest. The students had participated in the Right to Life March.

"What he came to town for was protesting," Phillips said. "Anyone who knows about Roe versus Wade knows it isn't a pretty picture. He (Sandmann) had just come from that protest. To me, he came worked up in a frenzy already."
Phillips said the argument between the students and the Black Hebrew Israelites went on for hours before he "was called by God" to step in. 

"(The students) had an opportunity to not hate and to put out an olive branch and say, let's sit down and pray together," he said. "Instead, they responded to hate with hate. And (Sandmann) transferred that hate to me."

Phillips said, describing the interaction between the CovCath students and the Black Hebrew Israelites, "it was like a tornado."

"I live in the plains and I've watched a tornado come down," he said. "It's very destructive. What I saw in front of me that day was destruction from a terrible storm tearing apart the fabric of my America and threatening the future of all our children. I saw racism and bigotry."

USA TODAY

Seems to me the Native American elder was not just saying the Catholic Students were throwing racist taunts, he was saying both groups, the Catholic Students and the Black Hebrew Israelites were both in a racist fight so to speak. (my words) He tried to step in the middle of it by chanting a prayer and then we got that smirking fellow and some around the Native American elder jumping up and down around him in a mock Indian dance. The students claim they were just having fun not mocking Native Americans. Racist always have comeback answer to weasel out of their actions and words.
blatham

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 11:18 am
Further on my earlier post re Scott Jennings...
Quote:
The Louisville Courier Journal first reported last night that a GOP-aligned PR firm run (along with two other partners) by a paid CNN commentator, Scott Jennings, was the outfit behind the published testimonial of Nick Sandmann, the high school junior got into that stand-off with Native American activist Nathan Phillips in DC on Friday. But there’s more! Jennings was also a key player in the US Attorney firing scandal way back when. Here’s a search for Scott Jennings and ‘Iglesias’, the last name of the New Mexico US Attorney he was instrumental in firing for not pushing enough bogus voter fraud cases. There’s like a million stories from the 2007 to 2009 era from various TPM elders like Zack Roth, Kate Klonick, Paul Kiel and even me.
Josh Marshall
coldjoint

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 11:23 am
Quote:
Maybe the Media Should Stop Blaming Facebook and Russian Trolls For Circulating Fake News

Sounds like a plan.
Quote:
But Facebook did not perpetuate a story that Michael Cohen had told Bob Mueller that the President ordered Cohen to lie to Congress. Bob Mueller says that story is inaccurate. It did not come from Russian trolls or Facebook, but from BuzzFeed News as circulated widely by multiple media outlets, including CNN.

Facebook did not attempt to destroy the lives of some high school kids from Kentucky because of fake videos. The Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN, and others did that. They took short snippets of a video taken out of context, believed the lies of progressive activists, and went after some kids from Kentucky. That was mainstream media generated fake news.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/01/22/maybe-the-media-should-stop-blaming-facebook-and-russian-trolls-for-circulating-fake-news/?utm_source=Insightly&utm_campaign=fa9e896ab7-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_22_12_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_198a5324d1-fa9e896ab7-270235241&mc_cid=fa9e896ab7&mc_eid=09ab6924f5
coldjoint

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 11:32 am
@blatham,
Quote:
Further on my earlier post re Scott Jennings...

He was probably in line behind Kavanaugh during the gang rapes too. Keep digging spam man.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 11:37 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Racist always have comeback answer to weasel out of their actions and words.

And the people that call them racists very seldom have any proof but their opinion. When are you going to realize that you are the racist here? You are demonizing children because the are white, and worse Catholic. Kind of a hater nob-like move. You can do so much better.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 11:44 am
Never thought I'd sympathise with Lady Whiteadder.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/2c/02/042c028358a142d05b4401deb857f386.png
0 Replies