Mon 21 Jan, 2019 03:57 pm
@Baldimo,
Debunked? Yeah, right.
coldjoint

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:01 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
Debunked? Yeah, right.

That was me who said your story has been debunked.

Quote:
MAGA Student Confronting Native American Veteran Story Fake News?
The longer video and deeper investigation of the incident reveals a very different story.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/maga-student-confronting-native-american-veteran-story-fake-news/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Quote:
CNN Forced to Walk Back ANOTHER Fake News Story

https://theblacksphere.net/2019/01/liberal-activists-setup-at-march-for-life/
For Rabel if you are reading this, this is how you prove something, pay attention.
Baldimo

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:10 pm
@revelette1,
It was indeed debunked, although that wasn't the word I chose to use. The media misreported, read lied, about the actual event to make a bunch of white high school kids look like the aggressors. I didn't realize standing still and smirking was a punishable offense. No word yet on the racist black folks who were really the aggressors.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:17 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't really care what you or Trump think about what I think. Nobody on your or Trumps side care what anyone but you and he think anyway. No matter how screwed your thinking is. And yes Co. I was reading the post and as usual you and badly are living. The story is still under investigation not debunked. Trumpies can't help but lie. Its the Trump disease caused by drinking consertive coolaid desiminated by fox news.
coldjoint

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:21 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
No matter how screwed your thinking is.

How about some substance? Your sniping and whining is getting, is, old.
Baldimo

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:23 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I don't really care what you or Trump think about what I think. Nobody on your or Trumps side care what anyone but you and he think anyway. No matter how screwed your thinking is.

Doesn't this go for every politician in office? They only care about what the people who elected them want them to care about. If a liberal is elected they aren't going to do what a bunch of conservative people want them to do. A Liberal isn't suddenly going to vote against gun laws, no matter how many pro-gun people there are in the district, they will follow the will of the people who elected them.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Too bad. I really feel for you but unfortunately can't reach you. So sad.
coldjoint

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:30 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
So sad.

You sure are, anything else?
RABEL222

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 05:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Baldy, I noticed you were admiring Trumps smart business acumen. I wanted you to know Trump declared bankruptcy 6 times. That means he screwed bunches of people out of money he owed them. At the same time he reduced 413 million dollars of wealth to 301 million in a year. He is having the same success with his wealth as with the us government. Sleep tite?
coldjoint

Mon 21 Jan, 2019 05:47 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
413 million dollars of wealth to 301 million in a year.

A complaint about peanuts from the peanut gallery. It was all legal, wasn't it?
0 Replies

Builder

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 04:44 am
@Lash,
Quote:
This is the stupidest thing you’ve said here.

She's a soft target these days.

I'm thinking since the HRC failure, the funding has been slashed, and she's having to write her own copy.

Not working out too well for her.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 04:54 am
For the record...

The family of the young student with the MAGA hat who was blocking the first nations drummer at Covington Catholic high school has associated itself with a PR firm (which directed the recent statement from that student). That PR firm has three partners including...
Quote:
Scott Jennings, a conservative political commentator and a columnist for the Courier Journal, is the third partner in RunSwitch.

And let's note that Jennings previously worked for Mitch McConnell and Karl Rove.

Here's a portion of the press release
Quote:
"... I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation."

Which is obviously a lie given that he was smirking throughout. Link
oralloy

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 05:44 am
@blatham,
So what? A goofy Native American guy walks up to the kid, starts starts doing a goofy chant, banging on a goofy drum, and doing a goofy dance, and the kid has a bemused WTF expression on his face.

The real issue here is the way that leftists keep trying to savage innocent people. I propose that the nation set up special mandatory reeducation camps for leftists so we don't keep having this problem.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 06:12 am
From the latest issue of Viz issue 282 dated February 2019. Not available online.

Quote:
It's a Colourful, Colourful, Colourful World

with colourful former charity queen Camila Batmanghelidh

Anyone sporting a Trump-style tangerine tan may well be shortly receiving one of the American President's trademark legal writs. That's because the comedy POTUS has copyrighted his lurid skin colour - Pantone 021 - as a legally protected trademark.

The President's mental attorney Rudy Giuliani advised anyone with the same colour face to act quickly before court proceedings were instigated. He told Fox News's Sean Hannity, " If we watch you with a tangerine face you've got two weeks to let it fade before Mr Trump comes down on you like a ton of bricks."

"Our message to the American people is simple. Mess with us and we will pursue you to the highest court in the land and destroy you," Mr Giuliani added, tipping his head back and looking like a silent movie villain.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Saunders later tweeted: "The President is not being unreasonable. The copyright on the color of his bright orange face doesn't extend to the stupid white bits round his eyes. or his pale forehead that you can see when a breeze gets under his barnet when he's going up the steps of Air Force One."
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 06:24 am
@oralloy,
Explain these faces.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/50818588_2994372717240353_3124998031108210688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=4f7e59d6a41dbedd1c299df63b735af1&oe=5CCA3E5D
Below viewing threshold (view)
Lash

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:04 am
@oralloy,
You clearly see a kid being mass bullied because of his race — and you support it by joking about it.

You’re disgusting.
Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:34 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You’re disgusting.

He's been disgusting for a very long time, and he's not likely to change any time soon. Compared to his rants about Palestinian vermin and nuking Italian children this is very mild.
oralloy

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:49 am
@izzythepush,
Please. Leftist fake outrage -- it's just silly.

I know I just said that, but silly is really the only word for it.

I've never called for nuking anyone in any circumstances other than discussion of a hypothetical war with an enemy that was armed with nuclear weapons.