monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

RABEL222

Sat 19 Jan, 2019 11:15 pm
@gungasnake,
Nazi gunga and ollie are spreading lies again. Typical trumpies.
coldjoint

Sat 19 Jan, 2019 11:23 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Nazi gunga and ollie are spreading lies again

What lies? Be specific.
coldjoint

Sat 19 Jan, 2019 11:49 pm
Quote:
New York Imam: Wife-Beating Is Permissible…But Only To Hurt Her Dignity

What dignity?
Women need to wake up. Men who say they respect women, wake up too.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2019/01/19/new-york-imam-wife-beating-video/
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 02:53 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Nazi gunga and ollie are spreading lies again. Typical trumpies.
Nope. The only liar here is still you. You cannot point to a single untrue statement that I've made.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 08:37 am
The unpredictability of the future

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1086992540098838529/MBdqlsgD?format=jpg&name=600x314
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 11:16 am
@Lash,
CJ—
Lash wrote:

You and others are taking great liberties making assumptions about all of those people, and ripping Constitutional rights from every one of them, and further--approving illegal assault against them.

The violence will escalate exponentially because of how they're being treated. There are legal guidelines to protect citizens during legally arranged protests. There are legal responses to illegal behavior that may occur. We are botching free speech. We're slowly but surely giving away the things that made this country a great place to live. I watched burning flags, and I didn't like it worth a ****, but I was glad I lived in a place where someone had the freedom to express himself that way.

No one has the right to physically hurt someone else because of their legal expression. This is going to get a lot worse because of people who think they're above the law.

The Trump era fascism -surprise!- is coming directly from the hilarious named anti-fascists.

We'll end up outlawing protest.
And unpopular views.
It's coming.
People will report their neighbors.

Follow the law.
Lash

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 11:20 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I think there's a bit more to Charlottesville than the echo chamber here will cop to--the bulk of the political left has locked up their narrative on the matter.

I think groups should be allowed to protest--but they should be monitored and arrested when they tip their toes into hate speech (threatening or advocating violence against anyone).

The fact is--some of these people, rightly or wrongly--want to express upset about a statue that means something to them being removed. That expression could have been allowed without incident--and then, the goddam statue could've been removed.

But in this time, antifa protesters show up, spray chemicals in people's faces, have weapons, hide their faces and otherwise physically assault people rather than allow them their right to self-expression.

The presence and behavior of the counter protesters was a factor in the violence.

The car attack was one guy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 11:30 am
@Lash,
Quote:
We'll end up outlawing protest.
And unpopular views.
It's coming.
People will report their neighbors.

Unpopular views are already censored by technocrats. What you describe it what a progressive group would have to do to stay in power. I got news for you once they get that power they will never give it up.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 01:42 pm
What I have been saying for a while.
Quote:
1. The Dem surge has been funded by lefty anger. A compromise that gives Trump a wall would end her career prematurely and mean that piles of cash will move over to the likes of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Bernie Sanders.

...but the bigger issue is that...

2. Trump's offer of temporary deferment for a wall is a terrible deal if you're a Dem whose entire political future is built on the demographics of illegal migration. But even full amnesty would be a bad deal because anything that cuts off the demographic pathway to a permanent Democratic majority is just too dangerous.

Legalizing illegal aliens here now would be a huge blow. But the Dems do best with first generation immigrants. Their numbers drop with second and third generation immigrants.

That means that Democrats don't just need to legalize X amount of illegals today. They need a steady and continuing flow.of illegal aliens for their demographic strategy to fully work.

The wall is a threat to those plans. And so they can't and won't compromise on it.

This becomes more undeniable every day the shutdown continues,
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/272606/pelosi-and-dems-cant-compromise-pathway-daniel-greenfield
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 02:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Your mouth is moving therefore your your lieing. Specific enough for you. And of course the fact your a trumpie.
coldjoint

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 02:17 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Your mouth is moving therefore your your lieing.

And when yours is moving, you are failing. Carry on.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 02:31 pm
On another thread, Lash has added this hastag
Quote:
#Demexit

I highly recommend that anyone using twitter look at the tweets under that hashtag. You'll get a very clear picture of how social media is being used by bad players as a disinformation dissemination technique. This is the same game that was being played when the GOP set up the ClintonsForMcCain operation in their attempts to use social media to move voters away from support for Obama. And once again, it is readily apparent to anyone who isn't an idiot. Go take a look.
maporsche

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 02:32 pm
@blatham,
All I know about it is that it's a hashtag that our good "friend" gungasnake has used repeatedly.

That, by itself, tells me enough about it to know that it's bullshit.
blatham

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 03:58 pm
@maporsche,
Does he? I am not surprised. I do wish this world have fewer fools.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 04:05 pm
@maporsche,
yup #demexit is used by a very interesting group
definitely not folks who are looking for a Democrat as president of the US
farmerman

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 04:34 pm
@blatham,
Ive come to a long studied conclusion hat gungasnake is a foreign agent. His ties to Russian 19th century biology started it several years ago.

I think it was FBM who first made the out-loud suggestion that he was a possible plant . Fascinating aint it?
blatham

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 05:16 pm
@farmerman,
Perhaps it is only fair given the Canadian agents jackbooting around the place. I haven't read anything the guy has written for years. I'd rather have sex on TV with Liberace.
farmerman

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 05:20 pm
@blatham,
Be careful of what you wish for.
blatham

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 05:35 pm
@farmerman,
Well, it wasn't a wish, exactly. But I'll say no more as I'm protective of my sexual thoughts.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 20 Jan, 2019 05:41 pm
We don't need any tortured examination of Lash's posts. She's a conservative operative, and has been since she showed up here more than 15 years ago. All that "progressive" bullshit she peddles is a front, and a very transparent one.