monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 10:53 am
@glitterbag,
I know. It's a tad depressing. I have had to seriously temper my optimism regarding universal education. But I find that I need to police myself on this stuff too. I have been, too often, a self-certain dickhead. It's possible that I might have had no friends at all if I hadn't been an unusually exquisite dancer.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 10:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Didn't see that coming.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 10:56 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I suspect Rudy is actually the love child of Nosferatu and Uncle Fester.
That's brilliant, toots.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:04 am
@blatham,
Quote:
The animated bit with Rudy's eyes leaping

Such a short memory. Remember the faces Peter Strok made?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:10 am
Quote:
Beware of Jason Leopold, One of the Reporters Who Broke the Blockbuster BuzzFeed Story

Quote:
Rove was never actually indicted. Leopold, and his sources, were dead wrong. Laughably so. And he was a laughingstock at the time. I remember it well and wrote about it right here, again and again.

Leopold already had credibility issues when the Rove series of articles broke. The idea that you’d take his word on anything … well, let’s just say I don’t recommend it.

Another lie? He has done it before.
http://patterico.com/2019/01/18/beware-of-jason-leopold-one-of-the-reporters-who-broke-the-blockbuster-buzzfeed-story/
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:21 am
NRA TV likens Colin Kaepernick to Satan. MM
This Stinchfield dude sounds like a delightful fellow.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:22 am
Quote:
The first media source to correctly report in September that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had been diagnosed with cancer is now reporting she has contracted pneumonia and is fighting for her life. The Santa Monica Observer also indicates Justice Ginsburg plans to step down from the Court very soon.

One more Supreme court justice and impeaching Trump wont really matter, will it? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/breaking-ruth-bader-ginsburg-said-to-have-contracted-pneumonia-fighting-for-her-life/#b4RDUstM5DtryaBV.99
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:27 am
Today's nomination for Mensa membership goes to...
Quote:
“The truth is no pro-life person would kill baby Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby,” Ben Shapiro says.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:35 am
@blatham,
Quote:

Do you really think Shapiro is stupid? That says more about you than Shapiro.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:38 am
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:46 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
“The truth is no pro-life person would kill baby Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby,” Ben Shapiro says.

But it's OK to take nursing infants away from asylum seeking women and place them in 'tender age shelters' because uh uh...........I forgot why that's OK with pro-life folks.....Is it
possible to be pro-life and not be pro-child????
coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:51 am
@glitterbag,

Quote:
But it's OK to take nursing infants away from asylum seeking women and place them in 'tender age shelters'

That was Obama's policy.
coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:58 am
Quote:

THE JIHADIST THREAT ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER[

SIA-OTMs

Quote:
OTM is an acronym for illegal aliens who are ‘Other Than Mexican — SIA stands for ‘Special Interest Aliens’ from 34 terrorist nations like Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, and Yemen.
https://terrortrendsbulletin.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/specialinterestcountriesterrorconnected.jpg
In 2005 alone, there were estimated to be 71,000 such OTM fugitives.

From 2008-2010, an estimated 180,000 OTMs (Other Than Mexicans) were believed to have crossed the border illegally. In that same period, 1,918 “Special Interest” OTMs were apprehended on the border. It is generally believed that for every illegal alien apprehended at the border, there are several who elude border security and are not apprehended.

https://terrortrendsbulletin.com/2014/11/21/the-jihadist-threat-on-the-southern-border/
0 Replies

revelette1

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 12:01 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
It is just typical we have a president who threatens a person's family members because he has revenge against that person.

We also have a president who feels it is ok to let a combat zone know when members of congress are going on commercial flights to that combat zone out of revenge for an act which probably made him feel slighted.

He is such a crook, I honestly can't understand Mitch McConnel and Pelosi and other leaders of congress not getting rid of him. I don't care about Pence and his religious views. As long as he does not inflict his religious agenda on the country which is unconstitutional he can have all the religious agenda he wants. If the Christian school his wife goes to is a private school and does not accept public funds from tax payers, then that school can do as their religious beliefs dictate. It would be the same if it was an Islamic school or another religious school. While I am getting stuff out the way, my second to last note. I think the woman's movement should disavow whatever group that is associated with whoever is anti-Semite.

As for the stupid shutdown, Mitch McConnel needs to pass the pass bill which was already agreed to, send it Trump, let Trump veto it and then override it and open the government. (heard that somewhere..)

I disgusted with the whole Washington and won't be satisfied until firstly the government reopens and then Trump is gone. Just my thoughts/whatever they are worth.
blatham

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 12:09 pm
@glitterbag,
It's not as if these folks have a coherent philosophy. For example, they really ought to spend a lot more time yelling in outrage at God for all those fertilized eggs that He murders in the womb like some eager sniper.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 12:12 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
Just my thoughts/whatever they are worth.
I've just sent you $24.78 for that post. This is algorithm-based so there's no arguing about it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 12:13 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
It is just typical we have a president who threatens a person's family members because he has revenge against that person.

Who and how did Trump threaten him?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 12:21 pm
@revelette1,

Quote:
I disgusted with the whole Washington and won't be satisfied until firstly the government reopens and then Trump is gone.

Then you are disgusted with the Constitution. No worries, you Democrats have made it clear this country and its time tested success means nothing to you.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 03:46 pm
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/chris-matthews-trumps-letter-to-pelosi-made-democrats-look-like-fools-video/
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 18 Jan, 2019 06:50 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxO8y7IX4AAID9A.jpg

Quote:
"He never really expected to be president. More than that, he never really hoped to be. That’s why he didn’t put business matters on hold or disentangle himself from glaring conflicts of interest."

from Frank Bruni opinion piece in NYT