monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 02:27 pm
@hightor,
Interesting the NYT wants to talk about misinformation after reporting Manafort gave polling data to Russians when it was Ukrainians.
Quote:
New York Times Issues Major Correction to Manafort Russian Collusion Story

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/new-york-times-correction-manafort-russia-collusion/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 02:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Notice it says both Muslims and Jews and has nothing to do with sharia.

That is not what Islam says.
coldjoint

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 02:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
And that joint fellow with his repeated killary.

4 Americans died, she earned that name.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 02:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Notice it says

"IT" is an authority?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 03:11 pm
@coldjoint,
It is what the article you're trying to diss says. Pay attention please.
coldjoint

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 03:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
It is what the article you're trying to diss says.

Who cares any article that says Muslims, not all, have nothing to do with Sharia are lying. Try thinking please.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 04:17 pm
@hightor,
You don't like new technologies??

How about some old technologies, like land mines and machineguns? If you did it just a little bit intelligently, you could pretty much guarantee that nobody wold ever cross the border illegally.

Aside from the giant monetary savings, that would put our immigration policies on a rational basis so that people in the world who really do need a place to come to might have one, i.e. our entire immigration system wouldn't be in a permanent state of being swamped by a demokkkrat scheme to import voting blocks for themselves.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 04:19 pm
@oralloy,
I can guarantee you that any crimes which Khadaffi might have ever committed had nothing to do with why he was assassinated. Bork Obunga and HDK never gave a rats ass about anybody killing American citizens.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 04:39 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Upon reflection, it occurs to me that a prior post on the last page might be construed as sexist. So, to be fair, let's imagine another possible outcome in the romantic life of female bower birds:

"One thou... What!? That's it?! You're finished already!?"

This is also how most of Blatham's dates end.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 04:46 pm
Apparently something like 73% of Immigrant Households from Mexico and Central America on Welfare! That is assuredly by design, i.e. demokkkrat bosses would not want to be bringing in any self-reliant people, that would defeat their purpose.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3955986/pg1
coldjoint

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 05:12 pm
Got to keep an eye on Europe. They are on the cutting edge of fascism.
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 06:56 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Deep State going down hard...

The pundits here remind me of goldfish. Three second memories.

Baldimo

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 07:06 pm
@Builder,
It's not that they have short memories, they just believe whatever their MSM/DNC controllers tell them to. When you point out the hypocrisy, they instead call it "whataboutism", that is the newest one from the left.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 07:23 pm
@gungasnake,

Lol! From the people who brings UFO's Conspiracy Theories and Lunatic Fringe into YOUR home!!!

Yea, um.

No thanks.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 07:26 pm
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/09/bernie-sanders-president-trump-creates-artificial-crises-climate-change-is-biggest-issue/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR3ri1P7wFQHOAY527cjiL2y568wK6gcxdl2QVkL9X6USEBQ5tUF36sbP80

Americans dying at the hands of illegal aliens...communities wrecked by mounting social services costs...crime rates climbing from offenses committed by people who should have never been here in the first place...medical costs, welfare costs, education costs foisted on working class taxpayers to fund illegal aliens in communities...jobs and wages crushed...all that's an "artificial crisis."

Benjie Sanders is a super bum. People born in 1940 were not expected to live with their parents to age 40, to get thrown out of hippie communes for slacking (i.e. to be too much of a fricking bum to even make it as a hippie), or to enter public service without ever having held any sort of a real job. The guy LOOKS more like a bum than Red Skelton's old Freddy the Freeloader character.
gungasnake

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 11:53 pm
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01/10/quick-solution-defiant-landowners-along-border/?fbclid=IwAR32k62UWRhz7-2Y5-ehjzqoyU_zeqQ0IdqITk-amnJ9bu0RH9jnaU-_wOo
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 12:02 am
@gungasnake,
I’ve been sending thoughts and prayers to the border all day, so the problem should be cleared up by now.
glitterbag

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 12:05 am
@maporsche,
Yeah, me too.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 01:26 am
Did Mexico send the check for President Plump's wall yet? Don't be fools, wait til the money's in the bank before you start building.
glitterbag

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 01:58 am
If they sent a check (I DONT THINK THEY DID) thoughts and Christian prayers forwarded in hopes that the check is good.
0 Replies