monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

maporsche

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 07:38 pm
@oralloy,
As long as you agree that it’s a misuse of the term then I’m fine.

We should correct these misstatements whenever we can.
oralloy

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 08:01 pm
@maporsche,
I've been correcting them for years. No one seems to care.
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 09:43 pm
Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian associate, according to court filing
coldjoint

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 10:09 pm
@revelette1,
Now you just have to prove Trump knew about it, and a poll result is usually made public. More nothing.
maporsche

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 10:35 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Now you just have to prove Trump knew about it, and a poll result is usually made public. More nothing.

Why does anyone have to prove that?

They date of the Mueller investigation IS NOT to catch Trump. It’s to find out IF anyone on his campaign helped the Russians interfere.
coldjoint

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 10:42 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:

To impeach Trump. And do not tell me the investigation is for anything else, besides destroying evidence and covering their tracks.
maporsche

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 10:48 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

To impeach Trump. And do not tell me the investigation is for anything else, besides destroying evidence and covering their tracks.

For the 50th time. I don't want Trump impeached. Neither do most Democrats.

And the letter to Mueller could not be any more clear. And NO WHERE does it say "don't stop until you catch Trump."

And Trump has an INSIDE guy there now. If Muelle was outside of this mandate, don't you think he'd have told Trump and Trump would have squashed this by now?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/18/19/4076B93400000578-4519234-image-a-3_1495131176000.jpg
coldjoint

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 10:52 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:

For the 50th time. I don't want Trump impeached. Neither do most Democrats.

How does that change what the investigation is about? Because we do not hear from those Democrats. The purpose of the Special Council is to get Trump.
maporsche

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 10:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh Yawn!!!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 8 Jan, 2019 11:53 pm
Left Coast approach to health care...

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3955327/pg1
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 12:16 am
@coldjoint,
Not true. The purpose of the investigation was to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 investigation. The fact that the investigation so far has shown that there was in fact Russian meddling and that Trump and his team were best friends forever with the meddlers is entirely trump et al's fault, not Mueller's/
gungasnake

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 12:30 am
@MontereyJack,
The only nation in the world which was doing any serious/meaningful "meddling" in the 2016 election was Great Britain.

Again...

http://www.bearfabrique.org/bimages_files/image008.jpg
gungasnake

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 12:32 am
I mean, my little blond honey in spetsnaz tells me the Russian government had zero interest in the US election, figuring the demopoops had no shot whatever at winning it.
MontereyJack

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 12:42 am
@gungasnake,
stupidity.And actually if you really knew anything which you clearly don't, you would know rhat stone tools were actually pretty sophisticated. A pressure flaked obsidian knife blade, for example is just about the swhqrpest thing you can make, since it comes pretty close to having a monomolecular edge, far sharper than steel scalpels, which look kind of like a mountain scape in miniature under an electron microscope in comparison. metal blades sharpened by grinding are nowhere near so keen. Fail, snaKKKe, as usual.
MontereyJack

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 01:01 am
@gungasnake,
I she sctually exists, which is doubtful in the extreme. she's lying. for one thing, democrats won the election by nearly three million votes.
gungasnake

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 02:19 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
for one thing, democrats won the election by nearly three million votes.....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....
Builder

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 03:04 am
@gungasnake,

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm amazed that there's still people bleating about this, two years after the fact.

Clinton lost the election, under the same system that Obama won it, twice.

She's a heartless, gutless, worthless, self-centred, narcissistic cow.

It wouldn't have made a scrap of difference who was her opponent; she lost the election.
Olivier5

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 04:43 am
@Builder,
She's just a woman. Get over it. And she did get three million more votes than your favorite orangutan.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 05:50 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
And actually if you really knew anything which you clearly don't, you would know rhat stone tools were actually pretty sophisticated. A pressure flaked obsidian knife blade, for example is just about the swhqrpest thing you can make, since it comes pretty close to having a monomolecular edge, far sharper than steel scalpels

Granted Aztecs and a few other old human groups used obsidian to create sharp weapons, that's not what anybody was talking about here. In the case of demokkkrats, the analogy is with Neanderthals or related hominids and not with Cro Magnon humans or groups descended from them. Try looking up "Mousterian" for a look at Neanderthal/hominid tools. None of them were overwhelmingly sharp and there is no evidence they ever used obsidian. Mousterian tools were very crude compared to real early human tools and weapon blades.

https://www.thoughtco.com/thmb/ZBc3nOJrhmuti7nokqp7hq3OXZg=/400x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/1280px-Biface_Cintegabelle_MHNT_PRE_2009.0.201.1_V2-5b808b6fc9e77c00577dddd1.jpg
gungasnake

Wed 9 Jan, 2019 05:52 am
@Builder,
The Hildabeast is a gangster. It would have been entirely like having Ma Barker in the white house.