monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 10:59 am
Quote:
The Shocking Conditions in Canada’s 'Third World’

Why don't we trash Canada for a while? Trump can't have all the fun.
Quote:
Supported by a sympathetic justice system, and as understood by the vigilantes in the foreign exchange market, Trudeau Junior is following his father with these policies:

Import the Third World with an open door immigration policy, not just for real refugees but for the uneducated and the unskilled masses—for a shrinking job market.

Pay the unemployed and the unemployable not to work and to make babies instead, with crushing costs for the welfare state added to the national debt.

Promote an environmental and climate-change agenda by strangling natural resource development with regulation and, especially, the petroleum industry, despite its being an all-important source of jobs and tax revenues.

Higher taxes—the opposite of President Trump’s approach, and its own vicious circle.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-shocking-conditions-in-canadas-third-world
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I've never had any pro0blems at all.

Quote:
UK: Muslim punches woman in the face, tells cops “it’s part of my culture to hit women”

No problem with that either?
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/12/uk-muslim-punches-woman-in-the-face-tells-cops-its-part-of-my-culture-to-hit-women
oralloy

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 11:23 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Liberals have a long history of trying to violate people's constitutional rights for no reason.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 11:32 am
@coldjoint,
Thats not that dissimilar ftom all those thousandds of native born americans who feeel its ok to commit domestic violence and even kill their partners is iti? Especially not unlike rhe ones who claim biblical justification.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 11:44 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
feeel its ok to commit domestic violence and even kill their partners is iti?

These people do not feel it is right, their religion says it is right. Sharia says it is alright. Your ignorance is showing again.

You are also avoiding proving anything you said about what I post, why?
MontereyJack

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 11:58 am
@coldjoint,
Christiabnity says you should stone a disobedient wife or son. Thats the law. Most Xians dont obey the law. Most Muslims dont either
ehBeth

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 11:59 am
15 minutes ago

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/47683123_790899217961533_1436292352896401408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeFuqEobre7tlLvEZdGIISN3PBlCAAkSNXsVD67EB006M5L1T7rY71MUt2waH4Q73xrWFutyFL9lWaJ7VonhK189RN1QVaLR_t3T0zQqy1N4IA&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=3f9c96fde5c477eaa10d7c4094bbe205&oe=5CB152A3

gotta appreciate that she's putting the details of the orientation out there
MontereyJack

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 11:59 am
@coldjoint,
Ive proved my ponts. Im really tired of yoi ignoring reality.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 12:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Ive proved my ponts

Nope. You have not proven one thing you have said. You said my posts were full of hate. Not proven when all my posts are available because you have not quoted one. You also have shown a complete ignorance of Islam and still accuse me of lying about it.

Waiting. Or admit you cannot prove it. It is past time this lie is exposed.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 12:46 pm
@ehBeth,
Ask her about the UN Migration Pact Canada is going to sign.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 12:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Most Muslims dont either

But enough do that it is a problem. And the root cause is Islam. That is a fact. You refuse to admit we have an enemy.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 01:26 pm
Quote:
Judges are now openly treating illegal immigration as the new civil rights movement

The concern for the civil rights of illegals should be a moot point. This is the same way Islam masquerades its problems in getting what it wants. This is conflation with something that has no real bearing on the problem of letting just anyone into our country. As the same applies to religion making you a victim of civil rights violations. Religion is of that persons choice.

It is an illusion and a lie. The real civil rights being violated are that of the citizen to determine his destiny and his children's like generations before him.
A right that naturalized citizens have too.

Quote:
Because illegals are now considered a special protected class, courts are violating settled law by granting them citizen constitutional rights and even super-rights that citizens don’t have. Here’s the latest example.

Just days after the Ninth Circuit denied the government’s motion to overturn Judge Tigar’s unprecedented injunction on our border admission policies, the lawless circuit ruled that a statute prosecuting anyone who knowingly “encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States,” is unconstitutional because it “criminalizes a substantial amount of constitutionally protected expression.”

This ruling violates our long-standing laws of criminalizing such behavior and opens the door for lawyers and agitation groups to continue thumbing their noses at our most foundational sovereignty laws.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/judges-are-now-openly-treating-illegal-immigration-as-the-new-civil-rights-movement/

farmerman

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 03:38 pm
@coldjoint,
last century the goons beat up the Irish Catholics and the Italians. Looks like our intolerence bones now favor the Musulmen
coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 04:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
last century the goons beat up the Irish Catholics and the Italians.

Did they kill them, or were they told by their church to do it because those people were inferior or not of their faith?
Nope. That is a huge difference. Islam teaches and sanctions both.

Quote:
intolerence

Name a religion as intolerant as Islam. And one that enforces that intolerance with violence. There is no getting around what Islam is, you are wasting your time.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 05:06 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Your sites and cites are Islamophobic and hate sites and cites and largely false

All you have to do is prove that. You have not been able to back up one thing you say. Why should today be any different?

I debunked Islamophobic assertions you had made beginning with this post. Then, neptuneblue debunked another assertion you had made beginning with this post. You ended up saying basically that despite the fact that the source you base your beliefs on are is a lie you still hold true to your Islamophobia.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 05:18 pm
@InfraBlue,

Quote:
I debunked Islamophobic assertions you had made beginning with this post.

You debunked nothing about Islam. You debunked what a Muslim said. Can you figure out the difference?
InfraBlue

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 05:24 pm
@coldjoint,
I debunked erroneous assertions that you had made in support of your Islamophobia.
coldjoint

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 05:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
your Islamophobia.

It is not mine, and it is not an irrational fear. Show me the peaceful verses in Islam that apply to all of humanity. That should keep you busy. Better yet, explain what they call the Golden Rule in Islam only applies to Muslims.
oralloy

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 06:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
But enough do that it is a problem. And the root cause is Islam. That is a fact. You refuse to admit we have an enemy.
The thing is, liberals hate America. They actually LIKE it when innocent Americans are massacred.

Liberals will always defend and justify anyone who massacres innocent Americans.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 06:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Christianity says you should stone a disobedient wife or son. Thats the law. Most Xians dont obey the law. Most Muslims dont either.
How come there are so many instances of Muslims murdering their teenage daughters for going on dates?

And how about cases where Muslims kill people for switching from Islam to a different faith?

And how about cases where Muslims kill people who disrespect Islam? And cases where Muslims kill people who are falsely accused of disrespecting Islam?

And how about all the Muslims who gleefully celebrated the 9/11 attacks.

For that matter, how about all the liberals who gleefully celebrated the 9/11 attacks?