monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

neptuneblue

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 06:49 pm
@coldjoint,
I guess you missed the point of your own article...

Quote:
el-Messidi updated on the crowdfunding site that the Islamic Center of Pittsburgh gave a $155,000 check to the Tree of Life synagogue. He provided a link to a letter acknowledging that 100 percent of the funds would be disbursed by the synagogue to the victims’ families by December 15, 2018.

coldjoint

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 06:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I guess you missed the point of your own article...

I guess your comprehension is suffering. I said the money is unimportant( and that money means nothing, from my post), and is no more than any empty gesture by design to further make Islam appear nothing like it is. A scam. A lie about the intentions and obligations of the faith. That simple.
coldjoint

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 06:58 pm
Quote:
REPORT: Mueller Panicked Over Abuse Of Power Allegations

Quote:
gone back a decade to file charges against short-term Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort, on bank and tax fraud—none of which relates to the current Trump-Russia collusion investigation. It is the Manafort case that has since created growing whispers of abuse of power by Mr. Mueller as he is said to have become increasingly aggressive in trying to get people to lie in order to set the stage for a full on attack against President Trump.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/report-mueller-panicked-over-abuse-of-power-allegations/#V1plZozbeif8pq4T.99
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 07:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I guess your comprehension is suffering. I said the money is unimportant( and that money means nothing, from my post), and is no more than any empty gesture by design to further make Islam appear nothing like it is. A scam. A lie about the intentions and obligations of the faith. That simple.

Nope, that's not what you quoted:

Quote:
Islamists in Pittsburgh pocket cash raised for Jewish community in wake of mass shooting

And I showed you that's a lie.
coldjoint

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 07:05 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
And I showed you that's a lie.

It does not change my opinion of Islam or its motives. I believed my source. I have been wrong before, but not about Islam itself. And it is still an open publicity stunt and means nothing.
neptuneblue

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 07:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Lol! So, spewing lies is ok because you "believe the source."

SMH.
coldjoint

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 07:12 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
spewing lies is ok because you "believe the source."

I did not think they were lies, and what you think is irrelevant as far as I am concerned.
neptuneblue

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 07:17 pm
@coldjoint,
That's even better than the last response you gave!!

coldjoint

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 07:18 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
That's even better than the last response you gave!!

You are avoiding Islam itself, aren't you?
neptuneblue

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 07:20 pm
@coldjoint,
No, I just don't tell lies like you do.
Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Wed 28 Nov, 2018 08:42 pm
Quote:
Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats

His ace in the hole. I wish he would quit threatening and do it. But the closer to 2020 the better.
Quote:
The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

But Trump told The Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed.

“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,” Trump said, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”

A rank amateur(or so I've been told) is going to win. Democrats will never recover.
https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/
izzythepush

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 01:56 am
Quote:
The US Senate has advanced a measure to withdraw American support for a Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen, in a blow to President Donald Trump.

Many senators are unhappy with Mr Trump's response to the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defence Secretary Jim Mattis had urged senators not to back the motion, saying it would worsen the situation in Yemen.

However, senators voted 63-37 to take forward the bipartisan motion.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46376807
farmerman

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 06:13 am
@coldjoint,
knowing how Trump is such an inveterate liar, he is just as equally sitting on NOTHING and is just doing his best Pinnochio for the press and his sheep herd.
Lets just wait and see.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 06:54 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Lol! So, spewing lies is ok because you "believe the source."
An untrue statement repeated in good faith is not a lie.

Note: I am not making any judgements as to whether the statement in question is untrue, as I am not interested in whatever is being argued about.
neptuneblue

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 06:59 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
An untrue statement repeated in good faith is not a lie.

Yes, it is. Unless somehow a lie becomes the truth but in this case, it didn't. It's still a lie.
revelette1

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 08:49 am
@izzythepush,
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5x6EoXnmKMk/V-hBicbu7hI/AAAAAAAATIg/0tbJZjC01noWbLnhUL147UT9DXQuxJ0UACLcB/s1600/thumbs-up-emoji.png
0 Replies

revelette1

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 08:52 am
ABC: Former Trump lawyer Cohen to plead guilty to lying to Congress

Quote:
WASHINGTON - U.S. President Donald Trump's longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen was expected to plead guilty to making false statements to congressional committees investigating whether the Trump campaign cooperated with Russia to sway the 2016 presidential election, ABC reported on Thursday.

Cohen was scheduled to appear in federal court in Manhattan to enter a guilty plea for making false statements to Congress last year, ABC said, citing unidentified sources familiar with the situation.

May knock down the whole house of liars and crooks including their lawyers.
oralloy

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 09:45 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Yes, it is. Unless somehow a lie becomes the truth but in this case, it didn't. It's still a lie.
That is incorrect. A lie is an intentional deception. An honest mistake is never a lie.
farmerman

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 09:49 am
@oralloy,
when Trump learned of Obama's true birth right, he still continued asserting that Obama was Kenyan. Does that make Trump a liar in that case??