monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 11:44 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Likewise, I am appalled by your antisemitism. So what?
I'm not the one who is making horrible untrue accusations against Jews.
MontereyJack

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 11:49 am
@oralloy,
No, you're making horrible untrue accusations about the people you accuse of making horrible untrue accusations.
oralloy

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
When people make horrible untrue accusations against Jews, it is perfectly reasonable for me to accuse them of antisemitism.
oralloy

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:02 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Why would we respond in such a wrong and abhorrent manner? What's wrong with you — the first response that comes to your feverish imagination is to bomb a country and kill somebody?
Come now. He wasn't proposing that as a response. He was illustrating how unreasonable the criticism of Trump is.

hightor wrote:
First thing, what gives you the idea that there even is some "exact" sequence of events which we "should" do? Do you really think reality conforms to some script and that someone on a message board can write it down for you?
Anyone who can't propose a better course of action shouldn't be too hard on the President for his choices.

As it happens, I can propose an obvious course of action: Hit that psycho prince guy with the Magnitsky Act.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:14 pm
@oralloy,
Your accusation that they are making horrible untrue accusations is a horrible untrue accusation.
hightor

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It does not matter, Obama dissed the court at his SOTU.

No, he "dissed" the opinion. Maybe you didn't notice, but while presidents have stated opposition to court decisions in the past, the chief justice, picked by a president of the same party, doesn't usually reply. Don't be a Trump chump — the guy is an embarrassment to the office, to his party, and to the country. You can defend the stupid policies his administration has promised to implement but you really don't have to stick up for the blowhard himself.
Below viewing threshold (view)
hightor

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:45 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Yes, there are people who have become concerned that the president hasn't visited troops on active duty overseas. Past presidents have reveled in the display of patriotism and support for the military. After the Drizzle Fizzle in France the murmurings of resentment and disappointment crept up a few decibels and the staff figured they'd better get him within a hundred miles of the frontlines or the decibels level would climb. I already heard that Trump was afraid that he would be a target; you can bet he'll want those rumors dispelled asap — it's really because of his bone spurs.
coldjoint

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
horrible untrue

Who died and gave you the say so on what is untrue and what is not? Some of your rhetoric( you do not have opinions) is very untrue, and has been proven to be.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:53 pm
@hightor,
https://i.imgur.com/7A8eV3f.jpg

This should, must be an incentive.
coldjoint

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:55 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
You can defend the stupid policies his administration has promised to implement but you really don't have to stick up for the blowhard himself.

I do not need to. Trump handles that department. And what policy is stupid? The economic policy, the foreign policy, or immigration. Half the people support those policies. More than half on immigration.
coldjoint

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
This should, must be an incentive.

No horseplay in the military, good luck.
MontereyJack

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
All stupid. The economy is Obama's. . tax cuts were fake. health policy is fake. foreign policy kowtows to autocrats . kim is still doing military buildup and trump ignores it because kim flatters him. more than half the country does not agree with him. that's why he lkost the vote in 2016. that's why he lost the House a couple weeks ago. his administration and his family are the most corrupt in American history. lock them all up.
MontereyJack

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 01:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Almost all of your rhetoric has proven to be untrue. Pot--kettle?
coldjoint

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 01:58 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Past presidents have reveled in the display of patriotism and support for the military.

And one president( Trump) did something for the veterans and the veterans know that. I would not worry about the way the military feels about him.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 01:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
All stupid. The economy is Obama's. . tax cuts were fake. health policy is fake. foreign policy kowtows to autocrats . kim is still doing military buildup and trump ignores it because kim flatters him. more than half the country does not agree with him. that's why he lkost the vote in 2016. that's why he lost the House a couple weeks ago. his administration and his family are the most corrupt in American history. lock them all up.

Take some rhetoric, and call me in the morning.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 02:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Almost all of your rhetoric has proven to be untrue.

Example?
MontereyJack

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 02:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Your Islamic derangement Syndrome. And your Cliton and Obama Derangement Syndromes.
MontereyJack

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 02:16 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
must be a terrorist golf ball.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 22 Nov, 2018 02:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Islamic derangement Syndrome
Is that when people don't want Muslims to murder them?